temporary restraining order on suge from crooked i

PaulyPac said:
the restraining order wasnt real, read the article by rapnewsdirect
Real or not, Crooked went to the law to sort out his busniess therefore reneging on the image he portrays to the public. That's the crux of the matter.

crooked i did not go to the law, do you know that the deathrow /crooked i court cases are still going on ? they stated the case at the last one which was a week or so ago, you dont know anything

PaulyPac said:
crooked i did not go to the law, do you know that the deathrow /crooked i court cases are still going on ? they stated the case at the last one which was a week or so ago, you dont know anything
Look Pauly you can keep denying it all day if you want, but the facts don't change. He may be your hero but that doesn't change the fact that he reneged on his image. Now accept it and move on.

zero cool you dont know anything about crooked i, so why are you posting bullshit ? go read the real article on rap news direct, the restraining order isnt real.

what facts, would have even known about this before i posted it ? i doubt that, when the fuck did i say hes my hero ? now ur being stupid.. havent you got anything better to reply with ?

this thread was waste of time because the article is false

PaulyPac said:
zero cool you dont know anythign about crooked i, so why are you posting bullshit ? go read the real article on rap news direct, the restraining order isnt real.

what facts, would have even known about this before i posted it ? i doubt that, when the fuck did i say hes my hero ? now ur being stupid.. havent you got anything better to reply with ?
"Gag" order, restraining order in this case the difference is negligible. Crooked I went to the law to sort out his business, therefore negating his image as a "Gangsta". How many more times do I need to spell it out before you get the message?

how many times i got to type this now dude the case was bought up in the dr vs crooked i, if you knew anything suge has had crooked i in court since he left

According to the news show Celebrity Justice, Crooked I is eager to settle the suit out of court and has offered to sign over the rights to all the material he recorded as a Death Row Records artist to Mr. Knight in return for total cancellation of any obligation to Death Row Records.

"In the suit against Marion ‘Suge’ Knight and Death Row Records, the rap artist Crooked I, whose real name is Dominic Wickliffe; claims Death Row Records lawyers made rival record companies afraid to deal with him when his contract with Marion ‘Suge’ Knight’s Death Row Records ended last year."

Does this not spell it out for you? Crooked I instituted a law suit against Suge Knight to sort out his business. In layman's terms, Crooked I fled to the law therefore making his "Gangsta" image patently fallacious. Understand now?

idiot, suge created the lawsuit to bring him back to dr, man if i was you id stop posting now, you clearly dont know anything about this

PaulyPac said:
idiot, suge created the lawsuit to bring him back to dr, man if i was you id stop posting now, you clearly dont know anything about this
"In the suit against Marion ‘Suge’ Knight and Death Row Records, the rap artist Crooked I, whose real name is Dominic Wickliffe; claims Death Row Records lawyers made rival record companies afraid to deal with him when his contract with Marion ‘Suge’ Knight’s Death Row Records ended last year"

:rolleyes:

read it carefully the law suit is suge against crooked i, suge filed it

from dr's site

CROOKED I SIGNED TO US!

Despite what some internet websites are claiming Crooked I is still under contract with us.

"Crooked I is still signed," Tha Row's spokesman Jonathan Wolfson said Monday afternoon. "This all stems from the upcoming release of Kurupt's album Against The Grain. There might have been a jealously element because Kurupt's new album is dropping first."

Knight's sanctioning of the release of Kurupt's album and the fact that the rapper's highly anticipated album Say Hi To The Bad Guy is what created the rift between Crooked I and the label.

Crooked I told Ballerstatus.net that his contract expired March 5th after being signed since 1999. He said he was in the process of working out amicable terms with Tha Row.

"I'm out here, still grinding, working on a few things," Crooked I said.

Crooked I was not ever released from his contract.

"We will be proceeding with legal action against various companies for interference of contract because he is still signed"

PaulyPac said:
read it carefully the law suit is crooked against suge, but deathrow filed it

from dr's site

CROOKED I SIGNED TO US!

Despite what some internet websites are claiming Crooked I is still under contract with us.

"Crooked I is still signed," Tha Row's spokesman Jonathan Wolfson said Monday afternoon. "This all stems from the upcoming release of Kurupt's album Against The Grain. There might have been a jealously element because Kurupt's new album is dropping first."

Knight's sanctioning of the release of Kurupt's album and the fact that the rapper's highly anticipated album Say Hi To The Bad Guy is what created the rift between Crooked I and the label.

Crooked I told Ballerstatus.net that his contract expired March 5th after being signed since 1999. He said he was in the process of working out amicable terms with Tha Row.

"I'm out here, still grinding, working on a few things," Crooked I said.

Crooked I was not ever released from his contract.

"We will be proceeding with legal action against various companies for interference of contract because he is still signed
Pauly that news is at least 7 months old and even so no where does it say Death Row filed a lawsuit against Suge. Think about what you're saying, Death Row filed a lawsuit against their owner! :rolleyes: Quit prevaricating and recognize the facts;

Crooked I did file a lawsuit against Suge Knight

Suge Knight does have a Gag order issued against him

Crooked I is not what he claims he to be, namely a "gangsta".

PaulyPac said:
yeah obviously its against suge, but suge filed the lawsuit, everyone knows that
what did you not understand about this ?

the lawsuit is crooked i against suge isnt it not ?

and suge filed the lawsuit right ?

Zero Cool said:
Pauly that news is at least 7 months old and even so no where does it say Death Row filed a lawsuit against Suge. Think about what you're saying, Death Row filed a lawsuit against their owner! :rolleyes: Quit prevaricating and recognize the facts;

Crooked I did file a lawsuit against Suge Knight

Suge Knight does have a Gag order issued against him

Crooked I is not what he claims he to be, namely a "gangsta".
crooked i has not filed one lawsuit against deathrow and suge

you know what it meant dont be stupid...

PaulyPac said:
what did you not understand about this ?

the lawsuit is crooked i against suge isnt it not ?

and suge filed the lawsuit right ?
Are you retarded? You cannot file a lawsuit against yourself! The excerpt from the original article clearly states:

"In the suit against Marion ‘Suge’ Knight and Death Row Records, the rap artist Crooked I, whose real name is Dominic Wickliffe; claims Death Row Records lawyers made rival record companies afraid to deal with him when his contract with Marion ‘Suge’ Knight’s Death Row Records ended last year"

it doesnt say that dumbass, we know the lawsuit is against crooked i thats why i didnt put that, im saying suge filed it

now you look at ur post and tell me you are stupid you are posting stuff from the rumour article which has been confirmed to be un true by the lawyers.

zero cool you dont know anything about this so whats the point

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online