temporary restraining order on suge from crooked i

PaulyPac said:
its not a fuckin restraining order on suge to stay away from crooked, its about him staying away from labels like treacherous universal who now have crooked signed
I know. But if he was all he claimed to be - which he ain't - then he'd sort it out with Suge himself without resorting to this.

I guess he won't be talking to himself no more.....

THISLIFEILEAD said:
You sure about that. Where is Danny Boys shit i would not be surprised if Suge got Danny disqualified from that idol show.

Suge is MOB yes its true why do you think its called Death Row/Tha Row.

:thumb:
Danny Boy got disqualified cuz american idol is crap

suge's probation is over in 6 months, after that tha row will be back, as for danny boy , his shit isn't out because he's devolping his own artist right now and first comes kurupt against the grain then comes petey pablo, and depending how this pans out we could get a Crooked cd and if Suge does get control of those songs you will definately see Slap Back on there, which is supposed to be golden

AnarchistFunk said:
Danny Boy got disqualified cuz american idol is crap

suge's probation is over in 6 months, after that tha row will be back, as for danny boy , his shit isn't out because he's devolping his own artist right now and first comes kurupt against the grain then comes petey pablo, and depending how this pans out we could get a Crooked cd and if Suge does get control of those songs you will definately see Slap Back on there, which is supposed to be golden
So why would he go on American idol if he is busy with his new artist.

Lets see how long it takes Suge to release any new albums.

:thumb:

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I know. But if he was all he claimed to be - which he ain't - then he'd sort it out with Suge himself without resorting to this.

I guess he won't be talking to himself no more.....
what the fuck you think he's been trying to do for over a year but suge wont have it, hes sent more and more paper work over to universal to slow up crooked i's album dropping, why dont you try reading some articles before posting what you think....

PaulyPac said:
what the fuck you think he's been trying to do for over a year but suge wont have it, hes sent more and more paper work over to universal to slow up crooked i's album dropping, why dont you try reading some articles before posting what you think....
Let me repeat something & make it a little clearer.

But if he was all he claimed to be - which he ain't - then he'd sort it out with Suge himself without resorting to this.

I guarantee no matter how hard you are or what set your from or if your just an average joe there is going to be a dude twice as hard as you and can hurt you and your family. I'm not saying that's Suge but mabey in Crooked I's eyes he was. I doubt if anyone I knew got signed on tha-row and wanted out, they'd slap suge and tell him to release him.

anybody can be a gangsta so why the fuck is everybody obsessed with who is gangsta and who is not? being gangsta takes nothing but being a talented artist takes a lot. why the fuck would a millionaire want to be in a gang lol unless they are fucken retarded. rap game=$$$$$$ and the fans are getting pimped for buying into image. peace

well crooked i didn't even talk or go visit suge in prsion before he left...
i know he tried but who knows...
i think it's pretty gay to see him puting a restraining order on suge
i mean he knows where suge's at so he could go there,talk to him and find a solution

Double Standered?

if 50 cent has a order on ja rule.......o he's not shit, scared as hell, only people who are pussys have restraint orders

if crooked i has it......... o he's only protecting himself, crooked i should be giving a fucking medal

^ are you some fucking hater or something ?

he says you dont snitch, the dude needs to make a living man, and suge is stopping him from doing that

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online