temporary restraining order on suge from crooked i

PaulyPac said:
^ are you some fucking hater or something ?

he says you dont snitch, the dude needs to make a living man, and suge is stopping him from doing that
Are you a fucking dickryder or something?

He says you don't snitch, yet he goes to the police. He needs to make a living & Suge is stopping him from doing it so that makes it OK?

Once again, I don't think Crooked'll be talking to himself for a while....

stfu im not dickriding him, hes my fav alive rapper thats all, you really are an idiot , the restraining order is a last resort, if dr gets their way we probally will never hear from crooked for long time

AnarchistFunk said:
suge's probation is over in 6 months, after that tha row will be back,

and if Suge does get control of those songs you will definately see Slap Back on there, which is supposed to be golden
You really think that Suge gettin off probation is make a difference? Since he first got outta jail in 2001, he's been on probabtion and still doin everything wanted - going to NY, doing magazine covers, making public appearances, etc. Once he gets off probation, then what?

And just cause Crooked owns his publishing doesn't mean that Suge doesnt have control of the songs. Suge's just a greedy muthafucka, he just doesn't want Crooked to get any money off of songs if they do release them.

Everyone's sitting here saying Crooked's not how he seems. You guys bitch and moan cause he hasn't released a cd and now that he's trying to he can't you guys bitch cause he's not a real gangsta. He's only going to court cause he's said he's got no love loss for Tha Row he just wants it done right. But i'm sure all you would go right up to Suge's face and tell him off. Crooked's just smart he knows if he fucks with Suge the wrong way then there goes his career and maybe his life

lol @ crook snitchin...and i feel sorry for treacherous records.....they will soon realize what it means to fuck with deathrow..helping that snitch

damn crook doing whatever he gotta do to handle this, hes fuckin trying to get the fuck out but suge just wont let up.....

hope everything works out, there is always someone more gangsta then the next dude.

yall need to stop getting cop up in rappers lives......

fucc a crooked i. paulypac u really are an idiot, and more so, a dickryder,you should listen to CalcuoCuchicheo. crooked i is a snitch nuff said. if you talk and say i handle my own shit,then thats what you do, not go run to the law like a fuckin pussy. i lost all respect for him

do you actually have a brain, how the fuck is it snitching, what did he snitch on ?

yeah you would go up to suge and handle it yourself wouldnt you, crooked i has tried to contact suge to resolve it but suge aint having it because hes a greedy fucker he dont want crook making any money

you think any other artist alive wouldnt have done the same ?
you think 2pac wouldnt have done the same if he wanted to leave dr and suge wouldnt let him ?

the restraining order is so that suge cant threaten universal, or any other companies working with him, suge can still contact crooked i

icet said:
lol @ crook snitchin...and i feel sorry for treacherous records.....they will soon realize what it means to fuck with deathrow..helping that snitch
haha tell me what he snitched on ? suge has had crooked in court since
he left dr

PaulyPac said:
are you stupid sir ?

this aint got nothing to with gangster shit, its buisness if the row carries on how the fuck can crooked i make a living ? you twisting the whole thing
sorry pauly but ur wrong, cos hes already got his deal with treacherous universal, so i dont see how theyre scarin ne 1 off.

i kno u love crook we all do, but see clearly.

sniper i know that, did you read the article man ? he has the deal with universal but suge is intimidating them, they have even taken crooked i off their website artist roster

lol, y do people care, the man makes records, his object is to sell them and make money, people that like it buy the cd, people that dont like it, dont buy it.

locomack said:
fucc a crooked i. paulypac u really are an idiot, and more so, a dickryder,you should listen to CalcuoCuchicheo. crooked i is a snitch nuff said. if you talk and say i handle my own shit,then thats what you do, not go run to the law like a fuckin pussy. i lost all respect for him
I don't agree with this dude. Like most people here, he has completely misinterpreted what I was saying.

My whole point was some people named Crooked in the other thread as a rapper who lives what he claims - I pointed out he wasn't & that was the be all & end all.

Never did I call him a snitch & never was I too bothered about Crooked himself, just how others elevated him - those in the other thread & PaulyPunk...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online