temporary restraining order on suge from crooked i

come on now HOW the fuck putting a restraining order on suge is going to stop suge and his lawyers to say crooked I is still signed to death row?

and crooked is contradicting himself saying "why doesn't he let me go" and all that bullshit
cause he said himself there's a possibility of him still being signed to them

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I don't agree with this dude. Like most people here, he has completely misinterpreted what I was saying.

My whole point was some people named Crooked in the other thread as a rapper who lives what he claims - I pointed out he wasn't & that was the be all & end all.

Never did I call him a snitch & never was I too bothered about Crooked himself, just how others elevated him - those in the other thread & PaulyPunk...
paulypunk ? why dont you go stick ur head up a donkeys ass

I forgive you.

As for PaulyPunk, I ain't really insulting you am I?

I know acting upset about the name-calling is actually a front for what you're truly upset about which is how your beloved Crooked I is being mocked.

Boo-hoo, boo-hoo....lol

calcuo rite now is the best time to put ur name up if u tryna get banned ya kno. the mods r on a probation distribution spree if ya want a piece.

do u ppl know what a snitch is? a snitch is somebody that rats on some1 for a shooting murder,stabbin, dealings, etc. as posted crooked i didnt rat on suge and he can get no jail time from it and its a temporary restraining so he can get his deal signed up. its funny how ur comparin this 50's order of protection from murder inc its totally different. 50 and g-unit snitched on blackchild for stabbin him and thats how they got an order of protection from it, its not even close to the same as crooked.

What Suge is doing is totally pathetic, it doesn't make sense anymore. First he gets Crooked I on DR and decides not to drop his album after 5 years and now Suge is trying to scare off all the other companies. What the hell is this bs?

Peace

2pacrider said:
do u ppl know what a snitch is? a snitch is somebody that rats on some1 for a shooting murder,stabbin, dealings, etc. as posted crooked i didnt rat on suge and he can get no jail time from it and its a temporary restraining so he can get his deal signed up. its funny how ur comparin this 50's order of protection from murder inc its totally different. 50 and g-unit snitched on blackchild for stabbin him and thats how they got an order of protection from it, its not even close to the same as crooked.
snitch or not real ganstas don't get restraining orders

Can you guys stop this? I am talking about PaulyPac and the calzone guy (change your username...its too difficult). You guys are going to have this thread locked.

Pauly, listen. You're just missing most of what the calzone guy is saying. Its like you're ignoring his words. You keep justifying what Crooked I did through excuse after excuse.

You're not listening to the basic rule: you don't go to the police, not for anything. That's what it means if you're really hard. Don't get me wrong...I'd go to the police if something like this happened to me, but then again...I am not from the hood, and I am not hard.

Crooked I should know better, and know that he has to take care of Suge himself. If he does not want Suge to bother other record companies, he should not go the police to get that accomplished. He should walk up to Suge and tell him to stop it. If Suge does not stop, he'll have to use violence. When did this rule every change? I don't get why you're trying to twist this. This rule applies to anyone who's supposedly hard. If Crooked I is not hard, let him admit this, and we'll all forgive and forget.

You keep saying this is for business and all that, but give me an example of someone who's truly hard going to the police for something like this? Take Pablo Escobar, for example. You will never be able to compare Crooked I to a real gangster like Pablo Escobar, but you know that Escobar would never bother with the government. He'd walk over to the guy that's getting on his nerves, and he puts two bullets in his head. Why do you have to make it so complicated? Let Crooked I deal with Suge himself.

I dont think you can admit yourself that Suge is just too dangerous for Crooked. Look at all the restraining orders people have against him. That, alone, proves that Suge is someone you don't want to be messing with. Just ask the guy who had to drink Suge's urine, because he was forced to.

thanks for the essay pennypacker....... crooked i has been trying to deal with it himself with suge for the last year or so since he left dr but suge is a greedy bitch, wait till crooked hands him ove the masters he still will probally not let him go, everyone in the music industry is afraid of suge if they admit it of not

PaulyPac said:
thanks for the essay pennypacker....... crooked i has been trying to deal with it himself with suge for the last year or so since he left dr but suge is a greedy bitch, wait till crooked hands him ove the masters he still will probally not let him go, everyone in the music industry is afraid of suge if they admit it of not
That still doesn't change the fact that if Crooked I was as "gangsta" as he proclaims, he'd go and sort Suge out himself with no need for recourse to the law. The fact of the matter is he isn't, end of story.

have you even read the article ? is crooked i a record company exec ? suge is phoning universal and his lawyers are sending paper work over there, court apearences

i dont understand you people, did crooked i say he was fucking al capone or some shit ? crooked i has a family and kids, knowing suge he would probally put his family in danger if he were to get on his wrong side

hes already tried to contact suge before, suge can still contact crooked i and go near him, the restraining order isnt so he cant be near crooked i

PaulyPac said:
have you even read the article ? is crooked i a record company exec ? suge is phoning universal and his lawyers are sending paper work over there, court apearences

i dont understand you people, did crooked i say he was fucking al capone or some shit ? crooked i has a family and kids, knowing suge he would probally put his family in danger if he were to get on his wrong side

hes already tried to contact suge before, suge can still contact crooked i and go near him, the restraining order isnt so he cant be near crooked i
That isn't in dispute. Everyone supports Crooked I's right to make a living and go to the law if he feels the need to enforce that right. However proclaiming you're a "gangsta" and then running to the law when you can't get your business sorted out isn't staying true to the image he projects to the public. If he was as "gangsta" as he proclaims, he'd go to Suge and sort him out à la Vito Corleone. People like Calcuo and Pennypacker are simply trying to explain to you that (like many others) Crooked isn't the person he makes himself out to be, clear now?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.