temporary restraining order on suge from crooked i

I can't believe how far this thread has gone since the two days I was absent from TB. Damn. I appreciate Zero Cool's attempts at waking up PaulyPac.

First things first. Paulypac, don't get me wrong, I got love for you, but you really need to wake up. Reply after reply, you continue to say that Tha Row/DR is suing Crooked I and not the other way around. Why do you keep mentioning this when it has nothing to do with what people are talking about? No one has disagreed with you, but you keep going back to this. It is as if you don't understand what people are telling you. Get over this. We know that DR is suing Crooked I, but why bring it up?

Zero Cool and other people are telling you that Crooked I is suing DR as well. Therefore, both sides are suing eachother. That is entirely possible. You have not address this part of the discussion. Why? I don't understand why you simply can't address the fact that Crooked I is suing DR. According to the article Crooked I posted from RNN.com, Crooked I is suing DR. Is it true that Crooked I is suing DR? Who knows. For now, unless otherwise proven, we'll believe that this is the case. So far, you have not brought anything forward to say that Crooked I is not suing DR.

I can see true intentions from everyone except you. You go on and on about the same old thing when it is not relevant to what others are bringing up, and you continue to ignore questions and comments people are raising. Why can't you reply to this thread with more than two lines and add something valuable?

Please, I ask everyone to keep beef to themselves. We don't want this thread locked because people cannot stop beefing.

I know you'd like to think he had a pussy, to justify your sordid thoughts about him, but, oh well...
LOL

man why the fuck you bring this thread back, you found that joke funny ? wow you have a great sense of humour :rolleyes:

because crooked i is not suing deathrow, where does it say he is ?
what would crooked i sue the row for, he owes suge money that he spent making his albums, promoting and stuff, but they have cut a deal on the side so suge can make a little money back off the unreleased material

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
well you lknow you was getting a lil over board with the defending of crooked i and shit.Then it turned out it wasnt true.Usaully i would of clowned you......But you good peoples.O yeah crooked i is not fucking with yukmouth on the mic :)

man why the fuck you bring this thread back, you found that joke funny ? wow you have a great sense of humour
I had to bring it back, because it was never finished, partly because you don't address the topic. Oh yeah, I found the joke funny or I wouldn't have laughed. Don't take things personal. I don't have anything against you.

because crooked i is not suing deathrow, where does it say he is ?
You must not be reading what people are replying with. Zero Cool had posted the article which states Crooked I had sued DR. I don't know how the quote, he posted, had missed you every single time. In case you don't know already, it was the RNN.com article. Here's the quote once again:

In the suit against Marion ‘Suge’ Knight and Death Row Records, the rap artist Crooked I, whose real name is Dominic Wickliffe; claims Death Row Records lawyers made rival record companies afraid to deal with him when his contract with Marion ‘Suge’ Knight’s Death Row Records ended last year.
what would crooked i sue the row for,
I don't know the details of the suit, and therefore, I cannot comment. Either way, that's not what this thread is about. Like Calcuo said, please admit Crooked I not a gangster, and that's all.

VENOMOUS said:
crooked i is not fucking with yukmouth on the mic :)
you wish, go listen to luniz ft crooked i

dont get carried away now, just because the regime mixtape was good that dont make yuk better than crooked i

fucking hell man what is wrong with you penny ? just because it says in the suit against suge doesnt mean crooked i filed the suit, if dr suge files the suit it would still be crooked i against suge

how would i know if hes gangster or not, non of these fools know on this board, who the fuck knows crooked i on this board huh ? have you ever met him ? so how the fuck do we know

H.E. Pennypacker said:
I can't believe how far this thread has gone since the two days I was absent from TB. Damn. I appreciate Zero Cool's attempts at waking up PaulyPac.
you need to chill the fuck out, im making it a simple discussion and these ppls are coming in here like stfu pulypac this that....

The recent news regarding Crooked I that mentioned a temporary restraining order against Suge Knight is not a physical restraining order but a legal order similar to a gag order that prevents anyone at Tha Row Records speaking publicly about Crooked I. This prevents any potential slander that could negatively affect the career of Crooked I.

lol

I cant believe this shit is still going. Pauly U need to take a chill pill, U'r just repeating the same shit over and over.

Yo dont be dissin yukmouth him and crooked I are a dope collab. and until Crook actually drops a classic album of course yuk is on top of him.

aban said:
well it seems like youre brain dead, paul explaind this shit a 100 times yet you fuckin n00bs keep opening your fuckin mouths
hush child

U dont know what U'r talking about, I have seen enough of U'r ridiculous posts in other threads and to be quite honest I think U'r mother has read U 1 too many bed time stories because U live in a fantasy world.

So grow up, get educated and then come back to the table.

VENOMOUS

PaulyPac said:
you wish, go listen to luniz ft crooked i

dont get carried away now, just because the regime mixtape was good that dont make yuk better than crooked i

So wtf you think im hoping on a band wagon or some type of dick rider or something.Ive been listening to yuk 4 the longest since he debut on rap a lot in 98 i never heard that song you wish but i know yuk outshined him on cali g's and crooked i also aint fucking with bun b

haha u wish listen to the lyrics, yuks verse is longer but its still not better than crooked i's
yukmouth is great, i love the luniz but nah man not better than crooked
crooked kills it on luniz - girl and it aint even one of his best verses

go listen to it and come back here and say yuk outshined crooked i ok

you say you been listening to yuk since 98 yet you havent heard that song which was on a luniz album, one of their best songs

I dont understand how U can bum up crooked I so much, cause to be honest he hasnt proven himself at all. he is sik as fuck and has the potential to be the very top emcee but until he drops that classic album U shouldnt scream so much about how he is better than this, that and the next rapper.

Yukmouth has proven himself to be one of the best rappers to ever come out the west, first with the Luniz, then his solo albums and now he's blowing up the Regime.

I dont like comparing these 2 because the are slightly different rappers, although they both have the westcoast edge and their styles compliment each other so well. What I'd rather see is Crooked I and Yukmouth doing a large project together, I think that would really blow Crook up and the westcoast because yukmouth is the man right now.

PaulyPac said:
june 21st punks
the was really no need for that. I was allready aware of the release date and name calling, yes very good. Let's just hope U'r messiah delivers.

I wonder, will U be riding Crooks dick for the full 4 months or are U gonna give us a break.

VENOMOUS

PaulyPac said:
haha u wish listen to the lyrics, yuks verse is longer but its still not better than crooked i's
yukmouth is great, i love the luniz but nah man not better than crooked
crooked kills it on luniz - girl and it aint even one of his best verses

go listen to it and come back here and say yuk outshined crooked i ok

you say you been listening to yuk since 98 yet you havent heard that song which was on a luniz album, one of their best songs
I had the luniz 1st album i missed out on the other albums because i went to prison when i was 13 i got out when i turned 16 thats when so in between that time span i missed out on alotta shit.Thats y i never heard the song.Yukmouth is over all better then crooked.I dont know how anyone can say other wise.From all ther shit i heard from crooked i.He basicly has the same flow and rhyme pattern as in yuk has so many different flows and voices its crazy but oh well....till crook start dropping classic shit and getting plaques on his walls he not fucking with yuk.

yukmouth has more albums than crooked i, but if you like yukmouth thats you
but just say you asked 100 dudes who was beter who listened to both artists, i have no doubt in my mind most of them would say crooked i, fuck the albums like krs one says a dope mc is a dope mc, yuk cant fuck with crooked i's skills on the mic, but hes great still

have you guys heard young boss vol 1 and wescoastanostra ?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online