temporary restraining order on suge from crooked i

OK, I question something you say. You duck the question.

I ask you to stop ducking the question. You duck the question.

I tell you that I think you're a liar. You ask me what you're lying about.

I quote you & prove that you are lying. You dismiss it saying 'who gives a shit about that?' despite the fact that you asked me.

Once again PaulyPunk, you have proven yourself to be a liar, pussy & 'fragile mind'.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Once again PaulyPunk, you have proven yourself to be a liar, pussy & 'fragile mind'.
what a fucking idiot, how am i a pussy, you dont even know me, you are an idiot making a big fucking deal over one little thing. stupid fucked how am i lying ? did i say Calcuo or whatever the fuck that faggots name called him a pussy ? i was just saying in general, this thread has gone on too long

I don't even need to type up any new shit, I'll just repeat parts of previous posts.

PaulyPac said:
how am i a pussy
CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You seem incapable of admitting you're wrong & that, is one of the defining marks of a pussy.
CalcuoCuchicheo said:
PaulyPac said:
he aint as much of a pussy u say he is
I never said he was a pussy, therefore you are lying.

I don't care about 'name-calling' - why is that important?

When people joke, it's a joke.

When people lie, it's a lie.

Jokes are fun, lies are more serious.

Then when you can't admit you lied, it's pathetic.

how am i humiliating myself dummy ? you think im taking this fucking seriously ? man you are really stupid you giving me a good laugh and... wtf with the stupid ass name

You really have to ask?

Then you really are a lost cause.

Obviously you're not taking it seriously, your brain doesn't have the capacity to allow you to take this seriously. I am not taking it seriously either though, because taking fools seriously is a major mistake.

A good laugh? That's pretty sad. Instead of understanding & reacting, your brain is so pathetic that it tells you to laugh. Yep, another sign of a dumbass. He who laughs at which he cannot understand.

And like PaulyPunk is an intelligent name....

the only fool on the last few pages of this thread is you, now seriously now man stop fucking posting, every fuckin min i come back and you be like paulypunk, stfu man you aint even slightly funny

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
A good laugh? That's pretty sad. Instead of understanding & reacting, your brain is so pathetic that it tells you to laugh. Yep, another sign of a dumbass. He who laughs at which he cannot understand.

that is so fucking stupid i dont even know where to start, you judge a persons brain from what they post ? you an idiot straight

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.