Rest In Peace C-Dub

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I'm sorry I didn't post this when it happened.

@C-Dub passed away last August. He was killed by a drunk driver and left behind a young son. I'm not sure if @Eric wants to elaborate, I know they were still friends over the years.

I'm sure every old school member remembers Dub and the laughs and mischief he brought to this community. He was the 948th person to sign up, and considering we've had close to 40,000 people, that is saying something. He even had a hitemup.com email address from when we were giving them out 2 decades ago.

Let's all Traz Walk one last time in his honor.

There is a GoFundMe account set up to raise money for his son. If you'd like, you can donate here: https://www.gofundme.com/education-fund-4-chases-son

23332874_1503851745.0385.jpg

Last edited:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Dub was a legend in the early to mid 2000s. I dont think anyone has been banned and unbanned more than he was lol.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The one year anniversary is coming up. It would be cool if we could somehow raise some money to donate to his son.

I might put some ads up (one) on the site. Anyone else got any ideas?

I do believe I remember this member and it's quite sad, but ads might be an option you figure that a certain number of people will click. Perhaps a raffle, not sure what can be put up, another idea might be a bit more long term, but upgrades which members can purchase. I do believe that it was on the old forum, perhaps they can have access to features such as a streethop email, a dedicated subforum just for upgraded members, access to extra smilies or things similar to this, I am not too sure what plugins/addons Xenforo has out there.

Preach

I didn't even know the guy, so maybe this is a stupid thing to say, but it's even more of a punch in the feelings to hear a story like this when you see such a friendly face as that. Damn.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.