Diddy has done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ait fuck you Puffy Dickryder, this is too much. First of all, you even LISTEN to DMX??? The nigga hates people flaunting about their money, which is why he didn't join Bad Boy back in the day, because of Puffy's "I got money and can dance" bullshit. Pac inspired people to live a life on principle, which is much more than Puffy will EVER accomplish. If anything, he's tryin to be like Pac, with that Raisin in the Sun play, he would not GIVE A FUCK or even KNOW WHAT IT IS had it not been a fact that Pac did that play too(even if he was a kid). Puff has sold out even more with his disgusting "Vote or Die" bullshit. Gain props and rep in white america, but he's whored himself out to another level to minorities.

ramza34 said:
Ait fuck you Puffy Dickryder, this is too much. First of all, you even LISTEN to DMX??? The nigga hates people flaunting about their money, which is why he didn't join Bad Boy back in the day, because of Puffy's "I got money and can dance" bullshit. Pac inspired people to live a life on principle, which is much more than Puffy will EVER accomplish. If anything, he's tryin to be like Pac, with that Raisin in the Sun play, he would not GIVE A FUCK or even KNOW WHAT IT IS had it not been a fact that Pac did that play too(even if he was a kid). Puff has sold out even more with his disgusting "Vote or Die" bullshit. Gain props and rep in white america, but he's whored himself out to another level to minorities.
:thumb: :thumb:

ARon

Puffy "sold" and "whored" himself out trying to get more Minorities to vote???
I hope your joking.
So why does Puffy receive so much hate?
He tries to get the voices from his community to Vote-What the fuck is he thinking.
He is one of the most succesful black businessman we have ever seen-Fuck Him
He gives to countless charities, donating books to NY schools, he does a lot to help his commmunity-Fuck Him, keep his people poor.
He brought us Biggie-Fuck Him, Pac fucked his bitch, Westside, Thug Life, Outlaw, Bad Boy Killer Bitch, OUTLAW, Fuck him.
Tupac didn't like him-I walk in Pacs Shoes Bitch, Fuck Puffy, WESTSIDE.
He is all over TV and TRL solicitating his various products-Fuck Him, black people dont need to try to make money.
He makes pop Music- Yeah fuck him, even though it's us people buying the shit that make it pop, so its my fault that it is pop and accepted so more artists "sell out", but still fuck him.
He has all kinds of businesses like Sean John, employing a lot of people-Nah fuck that, what the fuck is he thinking, employing people and feeding their family and shit, fucking snake.
He had JLo-Who hasn't?
Most of all.
He has shown you how to become a seccessful entrepeneur in rap. He has lit the way for countless Independent record labels and so forth, many have mimic'd his same direction towards this industry. But then again, what the fuck is he thinking trying to show others how to become prosperous. Even though Russel Simmons would be the biggest force behind this, Puffy did it when it seemed like a world of labels existed, as in when Def Jam came up, it was only Def Jam really. You get the point.
When it comes to Hip-Hop as the culture that people live, i could honestly agree that Puffy has done more to try to elevate our culture. Thats the thing people are confusing, talking about Pacs music, Tupac did more for Rap, not Hip-Hop. But then again, Puff did more for the business side of rap, Tupac accelerated the art, but, Rakim did more for rap than any artist has ever done for any genre of music.

I'm not going bother to explain why pac clearly influenced hip hop much more heavily than puffy ever could/will. Simply because the thread starter doesn't know what the hell he's talking about since in his first post, he didn't put forward a single arguement. It annoys the hell out of me when people state something and say shit like "prove me wrong". If you added a reply talking sense aftrwards, I didn't read it. But you probably read what others said and took points from those who agreed with you. Next time you want to start a discussion or a debate, learn how to express your view with good arguements and evidence.

Aristotle said:
Puffy "sold" and "whored" himself out trying to get more Minorities to vote???
I hope your joking.
So why does Puffy receive so much hate?
He tries to get the voices from his community to Vote-What the fuck is he thinking.
He is one of the most succesful black businessman we have ever seen-Fuck Him
He gives to countless charities, donating books to NY schools, he does a lot to help his commmunity-Fuck Him, keep his people poor.
He brought us Biggie-Fuck Him, Pac fucked his bitch, Westside, Thug Life, Outlaw, Bad Boy Killer Bitch, OUTLAW, Fuck him.
Tupac didn't like him-I walk in Pacs Shoes Bitch, Fuck Puffy, WESTSIDE.
He is all over TV and TRL solicitating his various products-Fuck Him, black people dont need to try to make money.
He makes pop Music- Yeah fuck him, even though it's us people buying the shit that make it pop, so its my fault that it is pop and accepted so more artists "sell out", but still fuck him.
He has all kinds of businesses like Sean John, employing a lot of people-Nah fuck that, what the fuck is he thinking, employing people and feeding their family and shit, fucking snake.
He had JLo-Who hasn't?
Most of all.
He has shown you how to become a seccessful entrepeneur in rap. He has lit the way for countless Independent record labels and so forth, many have mimic'd his same direction towards this industry. But then again, what the fuck is he thinking trying to show others how to become prosperous. Even though Russel Simmons would be the biggest force behind this, Puffy did it when it seemed like a world of labels existed, as in when Def Jam came up, it was only Def Jam really. You get the point.
When it comes to Hip-Hop as the culture that people live, i could honestly agree that Puffy has done more to try to elevate our culture. Thats the thing people are confusing, talking about Pacs music, Tupac did more for Rap, not Hip-Hop. But then again, Puff did more for the business side of rap, Tupac accelerated the art, but, Rakim did more for rap than any artist has ever done for any genre of music.
sumthin tells me ppl will ignore ur post i hope not

man the ppl in this thread have 2 total different views on hip hop and that is why we will never agree so leave ur stupid disses for another thread u make dumb comments in cuz this shit should be closed Aristotle said enough

Æppy²¹³ said:
how is it a fact..you know both personally and you know everythin they have done to people?? don't try to be smart you just sound ignorant
Oh...it's more than just "sounding" ignorant. He wrote the book "How To Be An Ignorant Dummy For Dummies".

i aint trying to diss what pac did, hes in my top 5 of idols, but the fact is, people here diss puff for being a snake and a pop star
Puff is a snake, but he's not a pop star. In order to be classified as something you have to actually do it. Puff doesn't rap, hasn't in years, and he doesn't do anything else.

but he has done more for people and hip hop than pac did.
Keep lying to yourself, we're ok with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.