Diddy has done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RichieRich69 said:
Well damn, Puffy is still alive and Pac is dead. Think!!!
Pac accomplished so much in so little time, just imagine if he was still alive
OR imagine how he could have fucked up too.... :eek:

And diddy will never be a prophet or ne thing cuz the dude doesnt make prophecies lol...ppl ppl think think...

If u choose to disagree try to look at it the other way first try to understand what the topic starter is trying to say if you come in here and disagree from start you will never have a decent discussion only meaningless arguments and disses towards eachother.

In my opinion ppl need to fuckin hop off pac's dick but hey thats just me on this board its like an unwritten rule or sumthin lol talk shit about pac and be a nerd be a dumbass i even see posts like that from people who diss the kids in the LIFE section it is fuckin crazy!!!!!!!! Yo fuck this thread im not goin to waste more energy on these fucks thats me fuck yall im gettin fucking sick of pac this pac that puffy shouldnt even be compared to pac its no competetion pac groupies refuse to fucking believe puffy has done more to hip hop than pac pac didnt do shit he did sumthing for yall dickriders. Wether you like it or not puffy has done stuff and nowadayz we might say that shit is wack but it was fucking hot back than. :eek: :mad:

He might not have done it for hip hop but he sure changed shit

k69atie said:
how do you know p diddy has given more?? i have never read/heard anywhere that he give smoney to charity
Also pac let some homeless people stay at his crib alot of times.

Most of his money went to the poor and to the community.

Puffy is doing it for fame thats why Pac didn’t want people to know that he gives money to charity because it was not for fame that shit was real as hell.

Also on the last night before the shooting 96 Pac was going to donate some money to charity before him and suge went to club 662.

Puffy only blew up because of bigges death I guarantee if big was still with us puffy would still be his right hand man. Puffy couldn’t even rap when big was here.

:thumb:

Wtf? Puffy did more for Hip Hop? What has he done? He is one of the people that made hip hop to pop, nothin else. Pac was real, his songs tell stories, that people feel connected with him. If pac would still live, then none of these fake ass snitches would dare to make such a so called "hip hop", without being blessed by pac, cause they would fear his negative reaction.

But Its like since the teacher passed away, everybody is doin what they want. Cause the Mc`s today dont have to fear anybody with such an big impact like pac had, who tell them that they are doin shit.

DONDI said:
Yo Sorry I Know I Said I Wouldnt Reply Ne More But Hm...mob? Money Ova Bitches Wtf Yall Hatin On Puffy For !!!!?
I pruseme your using M.O.B as an exapmle to say thats how Pac well i have one:

Everybody think they understand me
Shit, you niggaz don't know me
Y'all know that nigga on the rap song
Y'all know that nigga in the movies
You don't know this nigga in 3-D
Real live right up against you in front of yo' face
Shit, nigga you fuckin with a changed man

:thumb:

DONDI said:
No what ur saying is exactly what I mean. Only I think he was part of the start it is not like they started to rap about bling last year. OH by the way i dont mean the start of the whole look how fast my car raps etc
Yeah and? I don't understand your point, sorry

DONDI said:
Yo Sorry I Know I Said I Wouldnt Reply Ne More But Hm...mob? Money Ova Bitches Wtf Yall Hatin On Puffy For !!!!?
Its not like everyone's hating on Puffy, we're discussing the thread. We've established he is important to Hip Hop but he isn't the MOST important.

xxsaraxx said:
Its not like everyone's hating on Puffy, we're discussing the thread. We've established he is important to Hip Hop but he isn't the MOST important.
Exactly but if u read back my posts u will see that i have said that too ;)

Tonio1986 said:
Wtf? Puffy did more for Hip Hop? What has he done? He is one of the people that made hip hop to pop, nothin else. Pac was real, his songs tell stories, that people feel connected with him. If pac would still live, then none of these fake ass snitches would dare to make such a so called "hip hop", without being blessed by pac, cause they would fear his negative reaction.

But Its like since the teacher passed away, everybody is doin what they want. Cause the Mc`s today dont have to fear anybody with such an big impact like pac had, who tell them that they are doin shit.

Dont praise pac too much there are other teachers on hip hop also than pac.2pac was great but we must also remember these oldschool people who started the whole hip hop thing.And im not tryin 2 start any beef with u i just said my opinion. :D

hey silleone, this is a 2pac board therefore there will be 2pac dickryders and those who over-rate him but that will happen at any artists site. go to a nelly site and they say he is the greatest rapper ever. u need to realize that every popular rapper has good and bad fans so it makes no sense for you to act like pac is the only rapper to have dumb fans or dickryding fans. go to nelly's site and give them shit for saying country grammar is the greatest rap album ever and that all nelly albums are better than illmatic. every rapper has haters and dickryders. deal with it. peace

say what you want 2 say about Puffy, though I'm not a fan of his, he helps me get paid being that I'm the #1 P-Diddy lookalike in the US & Canada, I will be across seas soon so to me he's not all bad.

People need to read the title of this thread and understood what kind of a statement that is, people that disagree are called dickriders... please stop being pathetic. Everyones entitled to their opinion.

warriorinjewelz said:
hey silleone, this is a 2pac board therefore there will be 2pac dickryders and those who over-rate him but that will happen at any artists site. go to a nelly site and they say he is the greatest rapper ever. u need to realize that every popular rapper has good and bad fans so it makes no sense for you to act like pac is the only rapper to have dumb fans or dickryding fans. go to nelly's site and give them shit for saying country grammar is the greatest rap album ever and that all nelly albums are better than illmatic. every rapper has haters and dickryders. deal with it. peace
Blaaaaaaaaaaaah :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.