Diddy has done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ItsmeyaC said:
i find it funny how people can compare pac to anyone these days specially when he's dead and the other person still alive doing his thing, like my mate says dmx is better than pac, comparin pacs old shit to dmx new shit, if pac was still alive, yeah fair comparison, but ya really cant compare a dead person to some who is alive.. specially when talkin bout success, what he has done bla bla... ya can only talk bout what he did when he was alive.. lets compare pac to puffy back in 89 - 96.. ye SHADDAP..
LMAO @ anyone dumb enough to say anything DMX does is better than Pac.

ARon

What is wrong with trying to get people to vote so Bush isn't the president? It was obvious that that was going on. The last election was so close that if more people from areas where people didn't vote(in the black community where Puffy mainly campaigned) actaully did vote, we would have a different president. So again what the fuck is wrong with trying to voice your opinion, and how the fuck are you an UNCLE TOM if you vote. Tell me that shit.
Im tired of this blind ignorance people are portraying, no arguments, no facts, no nothing. People hate on the guy so much they can't even argue about him doing something right, even if you disagree, you hate so much you can't even argue why you disagree.
So obviously Pac has to be the best at everything here, for obvious reasons.
So.......
Rakim did more for hip-hop then Pac. Please please someone try to prove me wrong, oh and no dickriders allowed.
So lets compare Rakim with Puffy. See how many of you try to argue that.

Better yet lets prove two points here, we can really see how much Puffy has or has not done.
And the most important one.
We can see how once pac isn't mentioned how many of you groupies can say shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.