Diddy has done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jason_g_718 said:
Puff is a snake, but he's not a pop star. In order to be classified as something you have to actually do it. Puff doesn't rap, hasn't in years, and he doesn't do anything else.

Keep lying to yourself, we're ok with it.
Jason are u fucking high? Puffy is as well a hip hop star as he is a pop star :confused: I dunno why you always these stupid comments..

Diddy has contributed millions of dollars to different organizations, so i guess in like a economical/beneficial type way your right.

But if you talk about music the two don't compare

a

2pac donated to PPL PUFFY PUT MORE IN HIS POCKET....

Puffy gets richer..... poor gets poorer....

2pac gives back to the comunity .... and fucking asshole puffys been around longer ... pac died in 96 he couldnt complete his plans u fuckin faggot.

DONDI said:
Jason stop replying man this shit was bleeding to death look at Aristotle's post he finished it! its over...
In the entrepeneurial and business sense, yes puffy achieved more than pac, not in hip hop though. But tell me how does that equate to him impacting hip hop more than an artist considered by most as the greatest of all time? Just because puffy is a successful black man it does not mean that he has somehow reached out to the black community. He has set an example yes, but intentionally? No way. How many inspirational or political songs has puffy made in his career? Doesn't compare to Pac. Pac was also a successful businessman but to a lesser extent. The difference in his impact on hip hop was the way he conducted himself, the way he reaches out to people especially blacks and the supressed to aim high and achieve goals. This is what hip hop is about, no? Since when was it about becoming a millionaire, making popish songs, and dancing around on tv?
Read my first sentence again if you are still unsure about this.

Aristotle said:
Puffy "sold" and "whored" himself out trying to get more Minorities to vote???
I hope your joking.
So why does Puffy receive so much hate?
He tries to get the voices from his community to Vote-What the fuck is he thinking.
Yes, what the fuck is he thinking? That "Vote Or Die" campaign came off to me as one huge PR stunt. He's telling his target audience, which happens to not trust the government, to "vote or die". Do you think that telling those people to "vote or die" will get them to vote? All it would do is reinforce their distrust of the government. I'm not going to say that he sold and whored himself out solely because of that, but he did the whole thing for publicity.

DONDI said:
Jason are u fucking high? Puffy is as well a hip hop star as he is a pop star :confused: I dunno why you always these stupid comments..
Puffy hasn't been a rap star in years. Many years ago he made the transition from rapper/producer to businessman.

Hey Dondi, why is nough said? Aristotle isnt that good like his name!

Aristotle said:
Puffy "sold" and "whored" himself out trying to get more Minorities to vote???
I hope your joking.
So why does Puffy receive so much hate?
He tries to get the voices from his community to Vote-What the fuck is he thinking.
He is one of the most succesful black businessman we have ever seen-Fuck Him
He gives to countless charities, donating books to NY schools, he does a lot to help his commmunity-Fuck Him, keep his people poor.
He brought us Biggie-Fuck Him, Pac fucked his bitch, Westside, Thug Life, Outlaw, Bad Boy Killer Bitch, OUTLAW, Fuck him.
Tupac didn't like him-I walk in Pacs Shoes Bitch, Fuck Puffy, WESTSIDE.
He is all over TV and TRL solicitating his various products-Fuck Him, black people dont need to try to make money.
He makes pop Music- Yeah fuck him, even though it's us people buying the shit that make it pop, so its my fault that it is pop and accepted so more artists "sell out", but still fuck him.
He has all kinds of businesses like Sean John, employing a lot of people-Nah fuck that, what the fuck is he thinking, employing people and feeding their family and shit, fucking snake.
He had JLo-Who hasn't?
Most of all.
He has shown you how to become a seccessful entrepeneur in rap. He has lit the way for countless Independent record labels and so forth, many have mimic'd his same direction towards this industry. But then again, what the fuck is he thinking trying to show others how to become prosperous. Even though Russel Simmons would be the biggest force behind this, Puffy did it when it seemed like a world of labels existed, as in when Def Jam came up, it was only Def Jam really. You get the point.
When it comes to Hip-Hop as the culture that people live, i could honestly agree that Puffy has done more to try to elevate our culture. Thats the thing people are confusing, talking about Pacs music, Tupac did more for Rap, not Hip-Hop. But then again, Puff did more for the business side of rap, Tupac accelerated the art, but, Rakim did more for rap than any artist has ever done for any genre of music.
MY ANSWERS

Yeah cause he is probably the murder of the G.O.A.T, you fool.

He gives to countless charities, donating books to NY schools, he does a lot to help his commmunity-Fuck Him, keep his people poor.

First of all everybody who is rich and famous donates, cause its a must, a part of the game. You understand? And if you know what earns in a year then you know he donates almost nothing.

He brought us Biggie-Fuck Him

Yeah fuck him, cause you cant hide such an talented mc like Biggie, on every record label he would get a bigger deal.

Pac fucked his bitch, Westside, Thug Life, Outlaw, Bad Boy Killer Bitch, OUTLAW, Fuck him.

Yes, but neverless it was a little vengeance for the 94 shooting where PUFFY tried to kill him!

Tupac didn't like him-I walk in Pacs Shoes Bitch, Fuck Puffy WESTSIDE.

I Also agree, fuck puffy! But I dont walk in pac shoes. I just know he is a rat.

He makes pop Music- Yeah fuck him, even though it's us people buying the shit that make it pop, so its my fault that it is pop and accepted so more artists "sell out", but still fuck him.

No the most of us on this pac board dont buy his crap, so fuck him again, cause he makes pop music!

He has all kinds of businesses like Sean John, employing a lot of people-Nah fuck that, what the fuck is he thinking, employing people and feeding their family and shit, fucking snake.

Have you big mouthed idiot never heard, that he got problems with the law because of child labour?

He had JLo-Who hasn't?
Most of all.

Its just irrelevant to this thread, but neverless nobody attacks him because he fucked j.lo

two187pac said:
hiphop no, his people, possibly.
Wha?

The ONLY aspect that Puffy has done more than Pac is in business ventures. But, as someone else said, the only way to make a fair comparison is to compare both mens accomplishments UP TO Sept. 7, 1996.

And by the way, physical things are not the only way you can "give" to people. Pac has given his people FAR MORE than Puffy.

jason_g_718 said:
Wha?

The ONLY aspect that Puffy has done more than Pac is in business ventures. But, as someone else said, the only way to make a fair comparison is to compare both mens accomplishments UP TO Sept. 7, 1996.

And by the way, physical things are not the only way you can "give" to people. Pac has given his people FAR MORE than Puffy.
Damn cut that shit was real! :thumb:

Silleone said:
prove me wrong.

alot of people here diss puffy and say, hes just a pop star(which he is)BUT if u dig a little deeper, your would realise that he has actually, done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did.

alot of people here like to diss him and call him a snake, i never understood y, is it becuz of shyne,(than nigga shot someone,jail is where he needs to be) or pac.
Ay cut, right after you finish yo first supply, hit me up 4 yo re up.
Cuz I got some shit that'll have you mo fucked up then the shit you sayin.

Silleone said:
prove me wrong.

alot of people here diss puffy and say, hes just a pop star(which he is)BUT if u dig a little deeper, your would realise that he has actually, done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did.

alot of people here like to diss him and call him a snake, i never understood y, is it becuz of shyne,(than nigga shot someone,jail is where he needs to be) or pac.
Is this a joke?

Jason i wonder if u are in fact illiterate or if u have poked one of ur eyes out

I said ppl in this thread compare those 2 with hip hop with 2 total different that is why no 1 will agree and I think Aristotle or sumthin made a nice post for both sides he admits Puffy made the business side huge and that is how hip hop got bigger too..and his rakim argument killed this thread haha wether you like it or not rakim stands above pac :eek:

jason_g_718 said:
Puffy hasn't been a rap star in years. Many years ago he made the transition from rapper/producer to businessman.
You don't have to rap to still be a rap star u fuckin idiot

WATCH HOW HURTS WILL SON JASON ONE MORE TIME PPL

Damn Jason ur not cool ur not screech^ leave it man

TONIO'S ANSWERS
MY answers

Yeah cause he is probably the murder of the G.O.A.T, you fool.

Hurts: I am pretty sure you tried to say something else.

First of all everybody who is rich and famous donates, cause its a must, a part of the game. You understand? And if you know what earns in a year then you know he donates almost nothing.

Hurts: Ok I agree with you on this one :thumb:

He brought us Biggie-Fuck Him

Yeah fuck him, cause you cant hide such an talented mc like Biggie, on every record label he would get a bigger deal.

Hurts: This too is nice if I didn't know better I'd say you opened your eyes now your ears!

Pac fucked his bitch, Westside, Thug Life, Outlaw, Bad Boy Killer Bitch, OUTLAW, Fuck him.

Yes, but neverless it was a little vengeance for the 94 shooting where PUFFY tried to kill him!

Hurts:Im sorry Zero I know I told you to kinda stop the pacdickryder talk but this is a classic line right there

Tupac didn't like him-I walk in Pacs Shoes Bitch, Fuck Puffy WESTSIDE.

I Also agree, fuck puffy! But I dont walk in pac shoes. I just know he is a rat.

Hurts:
And another one ! What else do you just know about puffy do you know what underwear he wears if he has herpes? Posts no comments like yours are a disgrace to all hip hop fans that is why I am asking you to stop making em you are embarrassing me. :eek:

No the most of us on this pac board dont buy his crap, so fuck him again, cause he makes pop music!

Hurts:LOL!! This is very funny Puffy is POP but don't you know Eminem is the new Puffy? They are very different but everyone knows what the fuck I am talking about fuck comparing him to Bis im saying he is the new Puffy ha :)

Have you big mouthed idiot never heard, that he got problems with the law because of child labour?
You seem to know awfully alot about Puffy what magazine did you get that from? It does not matter what magazine you got it from as long as you give it back to your 12 year old sister aight?!

He had JLo-Who hasn't?
Most of all.

Its just irrelevant to this thread, but neverless nobody attacks him because he fucked j.lo

Hurts:No the people on this board actually attack Puffy because he had problems with Pac. Puffy is one raps biggest stars and you don't wanna admit it. That's wrong yo! Puffy is one 2pac fans biggest victims just like Suge and Jay-z and tell me I am wrong because I would love to quote some of the dumbasses on this board.Oh and I am sure he was joking :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.