Diddy has done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxsaraxx said:
And Pac didn't give money? Pac gave money and hope. Puff feeds dumbass corporations that don't give a fuck about people that struggle.

Tupac touched peoples lives - continues to touch peoples lives, maybe not yours. Tupac overcoming his struggles and sharing his pain with others helped others.

Sure Puff can throw money around, but he sure as hell wouldn't bail your ass out of jail, what can you offer him?

Tupac cared about people, not because of how much money they could offer him but because of what he could offer them.

xxsaraxx said:
How many people did Pac inspire? How many hip Hop artists today mention his name in their records, how many people on this board that make music and write poetry are inspired by Tupac? Compare that to how many people think of Puffy in that respect and tell me that he did more for Hip Hop.
lol, how many people say biggies,puns,big ls name on record, they do it becuz there dead, if pac was alive do u think they would be doin that, lol.puffy has inspired alot, hes inspired alot of black males to get money and give back, like he does

xxsaraxx said:
If it wasn't for Tupac we wouldn't have alot of Hip Hop Artists today simply because they weren't inspired. Money cannot inspire you. Money cannot save you, sure it makes the world go round alot easier but you cannot put a price on a life.

Money cant save u.....PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP, So lets see, money cant save u but a song can, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, money is why there are rappers, lol, what hip hop artist,50,game,eminem,nas,jay,dmx,pun,fat joe,wu tang, sure pac might have inspired them but if u were to ask alot of these rappers who inspired them the MOST, i doubt there awnser would be pac, also, u forget to mention that alot rappers actually look up to puff.

xxsaraxx said:
Puff is necessary (unfortunately), but that don't mean he did more than anyone ever did for Hip Hop and People - why do you even think that Silleone?
y do u hate puff?, actually dont awnser that, its obvious, u got your throat all gagged up on pacs dick, how can u dislike a guy u dont no, all becuz some rapper dont like him, u dont like him.

stop this touched lives bullshit, touching a life doesnt give u are car to go to work or put your kids to school.

sorry but the quotes, i dont know how to work the motherfuckers.
:confused:

xxsaraxx said:
Yeah he is marketable, and makes money - how is that helping people and Hip Hop?
Don't u get it? When puffy makes money others make money hip hop makes money, more airplay, more studiotime, more professional beats, more video's on mtv which means only more people will buy hip hop albums and more companies will try to make money by selling hip hop stuff as clothes, shoes, shirts and posters. Some say that's fucking hip hop up i say that too but than again this is how big hip hop is rite now it can't be missed. Hip hop is so big you have kids saying i wanna be a rapper instead of a fireman. Kinda ridiculious but without all the big money we wouldn't have had so much fun of hip hop as we have now and Im saying puffy helped starting that. You cannot forget hammer cuz puffy is the second hammer.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Diddy hasn't done anything for hip-hop.
He started a good label, but was that for hip-hop or to get paid?
Has he had any acts that changed the face of hip-hop?
Has he had more than 3 decent acts?
As an artist he has helped dumb down mainstream rap as much as anyone.
And there's a load more artists and labels that have contributed more than Diddy.

Silleone said:
lol, how many people say biggies,puns,big ls name on record, they do it becuz there dead, if pac was alive do u think they would be doin that, lol.puffy has inspired alot, hes inspired alot of black males to get money and give back, like he does
Yeah but how has he done this the most? ALOT of Hip Hop Artists inspire (Tupac more than Puffy IMO).

Money cant save u.....PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP, So lets see, money cant save u but a song can, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, money is why there are rappers, lol, what hip hop artist,50,game,eminem,nas,jay,dmx,pun,fat joe,wu tang, sure pac might have inspired them but if u were to ask alot of these rappers who inspired them the MOST, i doubt there awnser would be pac, also, u forget to mention that alot rappers actually look up to puff.
I didn't say a song could save you. But a song can make you wanna live another day. Money helps alot I'm not disputing that at all. But if you ain't inspired in your life chances are you ain't getting money. People that struggle every day (as Pac did growing up) need inspiration and they need to not feel alone in their struggle. Tupac gave alot of people that. I'm sure Puffy does too but its not on the same level IMO. I know alot of rappers look up to Puff, hell even I respect him that doesn't mean I have to like him and what he stands for.

y do u hate puff?, actually dont awnser that, its obvious, u got your throat all gagged up on pacs dick, how can u dislike a guy u dont no, all becuz some rapper dont like him, u dont like him.
I can't even begin to tell you why I dislike him but its not because Tupac didn't like him. I dunno why you went with that whole dickrider thing. I'm not gonna dislike a person just because someone else does, I didn't know Tupac so who he had beef with doesn't affect me, I'm not that shallow to judge and not like someone for those reasons. But at the same time I'm not gonna jump on Puff's dick because he has money and is important to Hip Hop.

stop this touched lives bullshit, touching a life doesnt give u are car to go to work or put your kids to school.
No but it gives you the inspiration to stay around and plan and aim to get the best car, a well paid job, and get your kids in college.

Pittsey said:
And there's a load more artists and labels that have contributed more than Diddy.
LIke don't they all start a label to make money?
But uhh by the way im not saying hip hop is all about puffy i just wanna make that clear and it wasnt only puffy who made hip hop as big as it is ya know but when we are comparing pac to puffy than yall should gimme a fucking break lol.

DONDI said:
Don't u get it? When puffy makes money others make money hip hop makes money, more airplay, more studiotime, more professional beats, more video's on mtv which means only more people will buy hip hop albums and more companies will try to make money by selling hip hop stuff as clothes, shoes, shirts and posters. Some say that's fucking hip hop up i say that too but than again this is how big hip hop is rite now it can't be missed. Hip hop is so big you have kids saying i wanna be a rapper instead of a fireman. Kinda ridiculious but without all the big money we wouldn't have had so much fun of hip hop as we have now and Im saying puffy helped starting that. You cannot forget hammer cuz puffy is the second hammer.

I don't think that is helping Hip Hop right now... maybe eventually it will I dunno, but right now we don't need any more artists rapping about how great their bling, how fast their car goes and how great their girl fucks. I understand he gets Hip Hop noticed but IMO he doesn't do that any MORE than other Hip Hop artists - LL, Snoop, WuTang, Nas, Eminem.

Pittsey said:

people call me ignorant.

Xen

Silleone said:
prove me wrong.

alot of people here diss puffy and say, hes just a pop star(which he is)BUT if u dig a little deeper, your would realise that he has actually, done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did.

alot of people here like to diss him and call him a snake, i never understood y, is it becuz of shyne,(than nigga shot someone,jail is where he needs to be) or pac.
Anybody can do alot for hiphop and open doors if they have alot of money like diddy..
That says almost nothing about Diddy himself..

But the fact is: Looking at rapping skills, and the music itself..wich is what is SHOULD be about: Diddy is a nobody compared to tupac.

Tupac's music touched more lives then any other rapper's music out there.

I'll give diddy this tough: he knows how to do bussiness.

Silleone said:
i knew this was coming, i never said pac did not give to charity but as the threads states puffy has given "MORE", what are u gonna bring up next, "it dont matter who gave more, its the thought".

i aint trying to diss what pac did, hes in my top 5 of idols, but the fact is, people here diss puff for being a snake and a pop star but he has done more for people and hip hop than pac did.
how do you know p diddy has given more?? i have never read/heard anywhere that he give smoney to charity

xxsaraxx said:
I don't think that is helping Hip Hop right now... maybe eventually it will I dunno, but right now we don't need any more artists rapping about how great their bling, how fast their car goes and how great their girl fucks. I understand he gets Hip Hop noticed but IMO he doesn't do that any MORE than other Hip Hop artists - LL, Snoop, WuTang, Nas, Eminem.
No what ur saying is exactly what I mean. Only I think he was part of the start it is not like they started to rap about bling last year. OH by the way i dont mean the start of the whole look how fast my car raps etc

i am so surprised how successful pfft diddly is considering his rap is crap - he invented the remix - thats all he good for marketing... he lacks any real rap skill and ive yet to hear one line thats inspiring.... hes dumbed down hip hop alright.... puts out lots of acts and has to drop a lame verse on each track....
i sooo cant stand him - fuk wot hes done for hip hop.... this thread starter is the spokesperson for the diddly squat dikryders club... prolly the nigga that walks around holding the umbrella for pft diddly...

tell me wot puff bitch had done for hiphop from 91-96? jack shit

if pac were still here it'd b a whole different ball game.... but we cant do hyperthetical can we folks...

i chringe everytime i see that bitch pfft diddly on tv or in magazines... he makes me physically sick cos hes a lame ass dickhead... money dont make the man - hes full of shit - cant stand the twerp....

If you honestly think that P fucking Diddy has done more for the rap game than Tupac Shakur you must be on crack. If you are talking about giving to charity well Puffy has been around obviously longer than Pac and has made alot more money so of course he has more money to offer. But Pac actually affects peoples lives in a way that no other rapper can ever do. Who is more respected as an artist in the game pac or puffy? Its fuckin comical that you have the audacity to even compare them in the first place. Puffy has little respect in the game from other rappers where as Pac is loved by most artists out there.

Puff can have all the money in the world but he will never have the influence on the rap game that pac has had and if you think differently then you dont know shit bout hip hop. Diddy can claim he is the best for throwing parties for his pop star friends and I admit he is a very good business man but he hasnt touched the game in any way or fashion that Pac has...

Silleone said:
prove me wrong.

alot of people here diss puffy and say, hes just a pop star(which he is)BUT if u dig a little deeper, your would realise that he has actually, done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did.

alot of people here like to diss him and call him a snake, i never understood y, is it becuz of shyne,(than nigga shot someone,jail is where he needs to be) or pac.
#1 Puffy/Diddy whatever, is a Producer/Artist and works more on other peoples beats than his own.

#2 Tupac was a Artist/Producer, Pac did his own thing and produced his own work.

I disagree with what you are saying. How can Diddy have done more? Tupac has got more people looking up to him than Diddy will ever have.

"...done more for hip hop and people than pac ever did." - You didn't say in what sense. Pac even went out with Suge giving Chickens and Oranges and shit, to homeless people. If that isn't doing stuff for people then I don't know what is.

If I didn't know better I would say that your statement is just an enticement to provoke meaningless arguments. Comparing Tupac to Diddy, please...Diddy is no where near the things Pac has done for people.

I hear people all the time saying that Pac's music helps them deal with hard times, calling Pac a 'Prophet, Leader, Spiritual Guide ...etc' That is a level Diddy will never come across on.

Silleone said:
prove me wrong.

2pac was a revolutionary, he made it for the black peoples, in his short time of life...

remember pac died 96 wit 25y...and he is still represent on every fuckin part of this world...

no way, pac made alot more than puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.