Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snoop Dogg

• Jay-Z

• 50 Cent

• Total voters
Eww man some ppl just admire Pac way too much..If you can't even admit Eminem will surpass Pac ( lmao that 4 a whiteboi shit that must hurt) you are a fuckin idiot...

one mc on dj said:
Eww man some ppl just admire Pac way too much..If you can't even admit Eminem will surpass Pac ( lmao that 4 a whiteboi shit that must hurt) you are a fuckin idiot...
I guess im an idiot then, cause Em' aint passin up Pac anytime soon.

Encore is already a decline in sales from his previous two albums, and he is still almost 25 million records behind Pac in U.S. sales....Pac sold almost 45 mill in the US alone, Em's at like 21 mill.

this dont have anything to do with admiring anyone. It has EVERYTHING to do with cold, hard facts. And these my friend, are the facts.

Sun_Tzu said:
are u kiddin about old people not knowin who pac is?? you jokin right? many of em know exactly who is but they most of em have bad opinions about him. My fuckin 96 year old grandma knows who Pac is but unfortunatley she thinks he was a nuisance.
True.

Most old people know who Pac is, and they hate him (though of course, they are ignorant to his message). They hate Eminem also though. Basically, they hate any rapper.

Ive met 1 or two old people who like Pac or Em, but thats about it. They know who they are, they just dont like them.

Hellrazor1978 said:
I guess im an idiot then, cause Em' aint passin up Pac anytime soon.

Encore is already a decline in sales from his previous two albums, and he is still almost 25 million records behind Pac in U.S. sales....Pac sold almost 45 mill in the US alone, Em's at like 21 mill.

this dont have anything to do with admiring anyone. It has EVERYTHING to do with cold, hard facts. And these my friend, are the facts.
Look Idiot..Imagine Eminem Dying today....You still think Em would not surpass pac?....

TRust Em will surpass pac...within the next 10 years...And than we say he keeps rapping yes...

Silleone said:
AHAHAHAHHA, sure man :rolleyes: if chino xl can easily rip pac like he did, im sure biggie could, i never knew someone could be so dumb ahaha, but then again u are jason G, the 28 year old idiot :thumb:
granted yes biggian was a little competion i think ur dumb for thinkin chino ripped pac. he desperately mentioned his name in some lame disses to get noticed. But you are right in sayin that biggie cold have done damage. but not enough. and you think hitem up was hard? imagin e how much harder pac would of hit if biggie would of tired to throw somthin real back.

one mc on dj said:
Look Idiot..Imagine Eminem Dying today....You still think Em would not surpass pac?....

TRust Em will surpass pac...within the next 10 years...And than we say he keeps rapping yes...
Actually, idiot, if Em died today he wouldnt pass up Pac because he wouldnt have albums coming out for 10 years after he died!!!

You're a fuckin moron. Em doesnt live in the studio like Pac did. If he did, he'd have a chace at catching Pac but the simple fact of the matter is, he aint that prolific.

And I doubt Em will still be rapping in 10 years, and if he is, he wont be selling that much anymore......you seem to forget hip hop always about whats "in" at the moment, and 10 years from now, it will be somebody else. Em's shine is already starting to decline. Encore is a big decline in sales from the MMLP and/or Eminem Show, and its a general consensus among EVEN HIS OWN FANS that his music has declined.

Pac, on the otherhand, has had a legacy that has survived through a decade of various trends and ages in hip hop, and he STILL can top the charts.

Fuck outta here with your bullshit man.

Sun_Tzu said:
but right now i do agree that Eminem will surpass Pac in the future. no doubt.
I remember people saying 2-3 years ago when the Eminem Show dropped that he would pass Pac up in a few years.....

well guess what?? He STILL hasnt....and he aint even close. 21 million is a long way off from 45 million, last I checked. And Em's sales are declining.

Encore has sold 4 million, but thats a far cry from the numbers he put up with MMLP and the Eminem Show.

ey every cd he makes sells well over a million so as long as he keeps droppin albums he gonnna reach it. unless the Pac cds start sellin real well. but i have feelin em gonna pass him up in the future.

Hellrazor1978 said:
Actually, idiot, if Em died today he wouldnt pass up Pac because he wouldnt have albums coming out for 10 years after he died!!!

You're a fuckin moron. Em doesnt live in the studio like Pac did. If he did, he'd have a chace at catching Pac but the simple fact of the matter is, he aint that prolific.

And I doubt Em will still be rapping in 10 years, and if he is, he wont be selling that much anymore......you seem to forget hip hop always about whats "in" at the moment, and 10 years from now, it will be somebody else. Em's shine is already starting to decline. Encore is a big decline in sales from the MMLP and/or Eminem Show, and its a general consensus among EVEN HIS OWN FANS that his music has declined.

Pac, on the otherhand, has had a legacy that has survived through a decade of various trends and ages in hip hop, and he STILL can top the charts.

Fuck outta here with your bullshit man.

LOL you get da fuck outta here ill point out why...

LOL you do know he would never have sold so much if he was still alive right? damn...didnt know i had to use this daaaaaaaaaamn you must have been blinded by all the attention you got..try to wear sunglasses pretend to be cool grab a snickers :cool: fucking moron...
Actually you idiot I don't know if you think Eminem is perfect but i can't imagine he doesn't have any tracks that never made his albums...I am sure they still have some ready to put on an album later when he's really retired...some unreleased bullshit ya know...
And because I think they do have tracks that have never been released I think they can use the same trick as they used with pac...maybe this goes a lil bit too far..haha but who says they are not prepared for something like that to happen? ;)

So moron enough about Eminem....and Pac..I think i have talked about em enough 4 2day...

HellRazor1978 said:
They know who they are, they just dont like them.
I can tell you right now that old people in Britain don't have a fucking clue who 2Pac is.

Most will know who Eminem is though.

HellRazor1978 said:
and its a general consensus among EVEN HIS OWN FANS that his music has declined.
Eminem & 2Pac both.

calithugs913 said:
granted yes biggian was a little competion i think ur dumb for thinkin chino ripped pac. he desperately mentioned his name in some lame disses to get noticed. But you are right in sayin that biggie cold have done damage. but not enough. and you think hitem up was hard? imagin e how much harder pac would of hit if biggie would of tired to throw somthin real back.
nothing imagine..who says biggie couldn't diss back harder? Never thought of that?

one mc on dj said:
LOL you get da fuck outta here ill point out why...

LOL you do know he would never have sold so much if he was still alive right? damn...didnt know i had to use this daaaaaaaaaamn you must have been blinded by all the attention you got..try to wear sunglasses pretend to be cool grab a snickers :cool: fucking moron...

Actually you idiot I don't know if you think Eminem is perfect but i can't imagine he doesn't have any tracks that never made his albums...I am sure they still have some ready to put on an album later when he's really retired...some unreleased bullshit ya know...
And because I think they do have tracks that have never been released I think they can use the same trick as they used with pac...maybe this goes a lil bit too far..haha but who says they are not prepared for something like that to happen? ;)

So moron enough about Eminem....and Pac..I think i have talked about em enough 4 2day...
I guess thats why All Eyez On Me sold 7 million while Pac was still alive, huh?? :rolleyes:

Pac was gonna sell 4 million or more every time out from that point on. AEOM pretty much established him as hip hop's biggest star. I dont think his death really made a difference one way or the other.

And you should really learn to type, cause I cant read half the shit you're saying.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I can tell you right now that old people in Britain don't have a fucking clue who 2Pac is.

Most will know who Eminem is though.

Eminem & 2Pac both.
Here in the US, most people, of ALL ages, know who Tupac is. If you dont know who Tupac is, you've been in a cave the last 10 years, PERIOD.

no, just Eminem declined. Pac died just after he completed 7 Day Theory, which in many peoples opinion (including mine), was/is his best album ever. Em has fallen off hard and is definatly past his prime now, whereareas Pac died at or near his prime.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Don't be so sure about that Calcuo, I know Ireland is a bit different but the majority of people (young and old) know who Pac is here.

Interesting aside, Roy Keane said in an interview a few years ago that he is a huge fan of Pac, he says his music helps "prepare" him for a game lol.

^
And Roy Keane is old since when?

And you know I cannot refute your statement as you are obviously more knowledgeable about the people of your nation, but I would still have reservations.

I know old people here don't really have a clue.

HellRazor1978 said:
Here in the US, most people, of ALL ages, know who Tupac is. If you dont know who Tupac is, you've been in a cave the last 10 years, PERIOD.
I already made this point a long time ago. Maybe if you'd actually read the posts instead getting upset so quick, I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.

HellRazor1978 said:
no, just Eminem declined. Pac died just after he completed 7 Day Theory, which in many peoples opinion (including mine), was/is his best album ever. Em has fallen off hard and is definatly past his prime now, whereareas Pac died at or near his prime.
What about the posthumous albums?

You are willing to admit them when we are talking about sales, so they must also be admitted when we are discussing the quality of his music.

probably pac even tho it was for such a brief time.......

but i gotta say that GRODTs sales are really impressive!

not that im comparing the two!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.