The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Shadows

After my final, some dudes were talking and saying,

"When Kobe hits game winning shots on the road, in overtime, it doesn't surprise me anymore. Say he drops 50 at MSG...whatever. The only thing Kobe can do to surprise me is score all of the points in one game...that's its. Hey Kobe, try to be just good every once in a while. You don't have to be that ridiculous, okay. Give the other teams a chance."

lmfao

roaches

Kobe fans are little cock-gobblers who fantasize about getting raped by him, we get it.

But seriously Roaches whats with GA getting yanked during a a clutch shot.
Some minor retardation, I suppose. People slept on Tyreke Evans and his long-ass arms, 0 had no business trying to pull a crossover on him.

evans >>>> rose, in case yall didn't know.

"When Kobe hits game winning shots on the road, in overtime, it doesn't surprise me anymore. Say he drops 50 at MSG...whatever. The only thing Kobe can do to surprise me is score all of the points in one game...that's its. Hey Kobe, try to be just good every once in a while. You don't have to be that ridiculous, okay. Give the other teams a chance."
Kobe fans are cock-gobblers? Surprise of the year.

Scoobyffc

I was watching the game last night...but it was like 2AM here in Brazil
when I saw the Bucks leading by 6 I thought it was over and turned off the TV...
When I logged nba.com today I couldn't believe it..

Kobe fans are little cock-gobblers who fantasize about getting raped by him, we get it.

Some minor retardation, I suppose. People slept on Tyreke Evans and his long-ass arms, 0 had no business trying to pull a crossover on him.

evans >>>> rose, in case yall didn't know.

Kobe fans are cock-gobblers? Surprise of the year.

Hey, hey! Easy with the cock-talk. It's not good to generalize your claim.

SOME Kobe fans are cock-gobblers. No surprise, SOME have been gobbling his cock since the Kobe/Shaq days.

The Phoenix Suns 105-102 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday night was their 17th consecutive defeat when playing on TNT.

The Trail Blazers took the game from the Suns behind hot fourth quarters from Jerryd Bayless - who had a career high 29 points - and Brandon Roy. Steve Nash missed a shot at the buzzer that would have forced overtime.

Phoenix could not break the streak, despite leading 81-70 after three quarters.

The last time the Suns won on TNT was March 13, 2008 when they beat Golden State 123-115.

Random Videos I checked out on youtube. I was bored... /:

Mbenga tells Sasha Vujacic to SHUT THE FUCK UP!
HAHAHAHAHA!

[youtube]AYzCqe_tglA[/youtube]

Bynum mad at Sasha
[youtube]6mOzQnwhqFE[/youtube]
"give me the FUCKEN ball!!!!!!!!!!!"

Farmar ... is somewhat ... gay.
HAHAHA.
[youtube]TgMn7Olf7dk[/youtube]

and then this one...
[youtube]MP-d054tsl4[/youtube]

smh.

ahh, there's so many of em.
the mbenga ones are funny as hell.

Since getting traded from the Memphis Grizzlies to the Lo Angeles Lakers, Pau Gasol(notes) has been part of two championships and is now on the team tied with the Boston Celtics for the best record in the league. Nobody predicted that would happen when the team started 8-3. Since Gasol returned from a preseason hamstring injury, though, the Lakers have gone 12-1.

The word is that the Lakers want to keep this guy around and are getting close to signing him to a three-year contract extension, according to HoopsWorld. This season, Gasol is making $16.5 million and he'll add another $1.3 million to that number for next season's salary. The maximum the current collective bargaining agreement allows is three more years.

That CBA also allows for Gasol to make $18.7-$19.7 million during the first year of an extension. The number is totally dependent on the salary cap.
Nice. Pen him asap!

roaches

That jersey makes my skin crawl.

dunno why jennings took the last shot.

i was planning on skipping the warriors/wiz game but with the snow coming i ain't leaving the house. worst comes to worst, i guess i can scout anthony randolph in case we trade caron for him?

i think this is the first time i've seen stephen curry play since he punked georgetown in the tourney. of course, he's 3/3 and it takes the wiz four minutes to score a basket. :/

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.