The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

i really hate when C or Pf... fuck it, any player that tries to draw a charge. its like bitch youre 7ft tall block the goddamn ball.

No Ballz Association it is

ratliff airballed a 6ft jumper... popavic sign me

I think he deserved the ejection, and a suspension. Can't have them swinging elbows at the backs of peoples' heads...that's fucking crazy.

But fuck Jared Jack, always hated that cunt.
I wouldn't wanna fuck with Bosh...

Snowman

relaxin tonight watchin the Lakers/ Bulls on WGN, Kobe was lighting it up..he had 20pts in the first quarter, he had 25 at half. Lakers up 59-55 in the 3rd now. good game. Gasol got a couple of nice dunks over Noah tonight so far.

Kobe

did yall see lebron eat fries in the stands lol hes a cocky ass muthafucka for someone who doesnt win
I didn't see that. His cockinesss sure is hitting all new levels. Lets see him try that against the Lakers.

I think he deserved the ejection, and a suspension. Can't have them swinging elbows at the backs of peoples' heads...that's fucking crazy.
I agree. Ariza got talent but, I do prefer if athletes conducted themselves in the spirit of sports. I just saw some guy get clothes lined in the game the Cavs played last night. Such stuff is uncalled for.

yessir kobe doin his thing with a broken finger.
42 points as well. That's just crazy when you think about the pain levels of that. If I bang my finger against something, I'm probably out for the season, back during the playoffs :D

Shadows

^lol.

F.I.N.A.L.S. stands for "Fuck I Never Actually Learned Shit!"

anyway, I missed the game too b/c of it.

I can't believe Ariza man. WTF.

...and Kobe putting 42 w/ a broken finger!?

DAMN!

I heard Chicago was @ one point even chanting Kobe is it true? (Sorry if it's been stated, i didn't read the thread).

[youtube]JNOafHCAoKA[/youtube]

Devin Harris:

"I don't like too many people grabbing me in a huddle like that, but he knows I ain't trying to hurt anybody. But he has to protect his teammates just like everybody has to do on my team. [...] I wasn't trying to [hurt him.]"
lol, Lebron the fucking Drama queen. Shoulda been a T on LeBron for Overreacting like that. What's Devin Harris gonna do? Go and slap him again while he's on the ground? hahaha. Lebron's and Shaq are acting like Devin Harris was gonna go fight someone.

roaches

if i was in devin harris i would've shit my pants. lebron and shaq, that's like 600 pounds coming after you.

wtf happened to durant tonight? at least jeff green's holding it down for the hometown.

roaches

thank god nba tv decided to start airing OT.

ilyasova = ghostface killah, took the mask off and started killin shit.

edit: kobe! that last foul on bogut was bullshit, though.

Kobe

^^Hey, I love the Lakers but, I know a bullshit call when I see it. It was pretty clear that #24 charged Bogut and traveled right after that. How that even went against Bogut is beyond me. People on here argue that nothing dodgy is going on in the NBA but c'mon.......that was a bad call and, it did in the end cost the Bucks the game.

How about that game winning shot? :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.