The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Did you even watch the game? They were down by 21 at one point, down by 18 at the end of the third and down 19 a couple minutes into the fourth. They were getting beat up, worrying way too much about the refs, they got wrecked. They looked bad and whiny. It was their worse defensive performance of the year. Gasol and Randolph were eating em up. I have to give props to Melo though, he was doing a pretty good job on Z Bo. It look likes Melo is finally becoming that all around player people want him to be
I did. The Knicks were competitive. Grizzlies ran away with it in the third. Knicks fought back, cut the lead in half, refs had bookies on their backs and had to make their money. I get it. It was a classic Tim Donaghy game. Anyway, back to normal today, 7-1.

ARon

No melo and they still beat the heat by 20. Melo is my front runner for mvp this year, just slightly ahead of Kobe. I know LBJ will most likely win it but that's whatever. The dedication melo has shown on defense and all out tenacity is what puts him there. He's matured as a player and its nice to watch. Hopefully JR Smith follows in his footsteps like he has been since Denver.

ARon

Dude, coaching turmoil, losing Nash, then Gasol, Dwight Howard still not 100%. New players coming off the bench. And he's leading the league in scoring, best shooting % he's had in his career. Playing the PG position, facilitating a team that has no idea what they're doing and almost a .500 record...shit I'll take that anyday

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Barkley is the worst when it comes to the Knicks. He's got some kind of allergy to them. Like, look man, the Knicks are tough this year, get over it. He'll always find something to hate. I could see him saying "Yeah it's game six of the Finals and the Knicks are about to win the title, but the Thunder have more offensive rebounds, so I don't like this performance by the Knicks at all."

ArtsyGirl

Jim Buss needs to die
In retrospect... Wow! But still saying "no" to Phil is just dum!

Ok so it's been a while.... Kobe :( (shooting free throws on a torn achilles... Legend). Lakers make playoffs (just) good but we'll see, won't make it past the first round (probably, just being realistic) Philllll.

All hope to the East beating the Heat. Who can do it?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.