The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Hahahahahahahaha, ROFL! That's funny as hell.
Props to KRS-One for the vocals lol. That was funny.
I hope it airs during the game on Friday.

Here's what Kobe said about last night's scare:

"Nah, I'm Bruce Willis, man," he said. "I'm not going to say I got a knee, I got a finger. I'm fine. I'm more than fine. I'll be ready to go on Friday. I'm healthy, I'm fine."
lol. Can't wait for friday. The Celtics play the Magic too, that's going to be interesting!

LOL and hes a 2pac fan too

t-mac said hes interested in going back to orlando but his first choice would be houston.

vince carter and tmac on the same team and both healthy would be insane even thou theyre not what they used to be.

NEW YORK (AP)—Washington Wizards guard Gilbert Arenas(notes) stored unloaded firearms in a container in his locker, according to the team, and the NBA is looking into the situation.

The Wizards issued a statement on Thursday saying there was no ammunition in the locked container, and Arenas and the team have notified authorities and the league.

Arenas told The Washington Times he took his guns to the Verizon Center after his daughter, Hamiley Penny, was born this month. About a week later, he said he handed them over to team security to give to police.

“I wouldn’t have brought them to D.C. had I known the rules,” Arenas told the newspaper. “After my daughter was born, I was just like, ‘I don’t need these anymore.”’
Damn, I don't blame him. I heard DC is dangerous, but glad to see him handing them over after the birth of his daughter. Artest stores Henn, and Arenas stores Guns. We got some G's in the NBA. I wanna see Iverson's locker (back then), Josh Howard's...etc.

ARon

Lakers only down by 9 at the half! You know they had a bad start when being down by 9 is a good thing. I'm excited about the second half, Lakers got a lot of momentum, glad Bron Bron's shot didn't count.

roaches

lol at the ending to this game. there's no way this team (which is a microcosm for many things that are wrong with the world, btw) repeats. and lol to the mao power at this ball hog's mythical clutchness translating into a bipolar's manic episode. merry christmas! lebron's still better.

Rofl, puffy is a bitch.

Lakers are bitches too. Can't play when the pressure is turned up. Kobe was gettin pwned, Gasol didnt do shit, Odom wasn't doing shit, Bynum was getting tossed around by Shaq... and our bench...

fuck it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.