The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Kobe

I'm not sexist in any way, and I have respect for female athletes, but I don't think any female could make it in the NBA.
LOL! Leave Sasha alone.

Its strange when top officials go around making comments about females entering a male dominated sport. Its like they are looking for some sort of Danika Patrick effect in audience ratings. This is what The King said about Sterns comment:

"Ten years?" James asked. "That's, like, right around the corner. [In] 10 years, I'll be 34. I'll still be in the NBA. I think 10 years is pushing it, honestly."

"I love all sports," he continued. "I love watching the girls, especially in the Olympics. They're wonderful in the WNBA. They're great. It's a lot of great players. But 10 years, that's pushing it. I think that's pushing it."
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James doesn't think women will be playing in the NBA in next decade - ESPN

Kobe

greg oden fucked his knee bad, saw a replay of it on youtube, it looked like that shit broke
I sure feel sorry for this guy. He's been highly rated, his career has only started again and, he's struggling with serious injuries already. It's like the only way you get to see a full season of him playing is on your x-box or playstation. Looks like he's out for the season.

Portland Trail Blazers center Greg Oden will likely miss the season after fracturing his left patella during a game against Houston on Saturday night.

Oden will undergo surgery, the Trail Blazers said.

The 7-foot center dropped to the floor clutching his left knee and grimacing after colliding with a driving Aaron Brooks midway through the first quarter.
Portland Trail Blazers' Greg Oden likely out for year after fracturing patella - ESPN

Kobe

^^^AHA! yak pac fatal, posting up that picture: that's just cold man :D

As much talent as there is in the WNBA, its un-entertaining. Cynthia Cooper carried that league on her back four straight years. Lisa Leslie was never going to win a championship as long as Cynthia Cooper played. The WNBA loses millions every year, they just will never be as popular as they envisioned. Even putting together their promo ads means they need to go through tonnes of footage. Its like they were putting together a segment of big cat diary

If they had some Jenna Haze looking franchise players on every team, maybe I'd give it a watch.......

roaches

11 on 11 shots, 44% shooting. 6 assists. the opportunities

game was tied at the end of the third. the Greatest Little Man of All Time takes a seat on the bench. the nuggets promptly go on a 11-0 nothing run until the little lion of newport news retakes the floor. coincidence?

Sad loss for San Antonio. I watched the highlights at the gym. I thought they were going to win it on the last shot by Bonner haha. Lakers play at Utah soon, fuck that's such a hard place to win at.

Iverson Introduction:
[youtube]ChERKOo7mOM[/youtube]

lol @ kissing the ground.

yak pac fatal

wow crazy vid. is that advisor stu jackson? cause hes an asshole

nba/stern is trying to hide something much bigger and it feels like donaghey isnt tellin the complete truth

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.