So, who wanna hear another Benzino song dissing Eminem?

I think if Eminem can take the piss out of Christopher Reeves, Benzino can say what he likes about Eminem's uncle. Freedom of speech anyone?

Anyhow, regarding sniper's comment that 'five mics...' triggered it, I agree.
While Benzino & those at the Source may have disliked Eminem for a long time, the beef never really became newsworthy until Eminem dropped that line & diss records ensued.

Silleone said:
how is he pure hip hop, how is "my band", "just lose it" hip hop, get your tounge out of his arsehole.
my band and just lose it are marketing tricks to get the consumer to buy his albums...they need something to catch on...I think it was in XXL too he admitted that..but ive said this all b4 ive ever read the fuckin article....so my band etc is business...some of his other tracks can be seen as hiphop...

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I think if Eminem can take the piss out of Christopher Reeves, Benzino can say what he likes about Eminem's uncle. Freedom of speech anyone?

Anyhow, regarding sniper's comment that 'five mics...' triggered it, I agree.
While Benzino & those at the Source may have disliked Eminem for a long time, the beef never really became newsworthy until Eminem dropped that line & diss records ensued.
didnt eminem make fun of everlasts heart attack ? or am i thinkin of someone else :confused:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Silleone said:
how is he pure hip hop, how is "my band", "just lose it" hip hop, get your tounge out of his arsehole.

See an Eminem hater.
Those aren't "hip-hop" songs, no, but I never said they were.
I'm no longer an Eminem fan, but he is pure hip-hop, he lives and breathes it like no-one else. He is first and foremost a fan.
He is a battle MC, you can't get more hip-hop than that, because that's what modern rap was built from.
He paid his dues on the Underground, and built a reputation from NY to Cali before he was signed. Then he released 2 near classic albums that cemented his rep as a great lyricist, with crazy metaphores and wacky imagery. After that he then proved that he's the most bankable asset in hip-hop.

And he doesn't do it for the money in any way shape or form, he does it because he loves it and that's pure hip-hop. If he was black this wouldn't be a problem. I may not be a fan of his music, but I am a fan of what he represents. Any rapper who has come up like him has earnt my respect.

Hurts said:
my band and just lose it are marketing tricks to get the consumer to buy his albums...they need something to catch on...I think it was in XXL too he admitted that..but ive said this all b4 ive ever read the fuckin article....so my band etc is business...some of his other tracks can be seen as hiphop...

maybe so but, i was refering to pittsey saying, eminem is "pure" hip hop, if he was pure then why the fuck would he make songs like that, its business so how can it be pure, pure means untouched, eminem was told to get sales he would have to "sell out" meaning do something he dont really like to do so he can get sales, so if he would do that, how is he pure hip hop.

Silleone said:
maybe so but, i was refering to pittsey saying, eminem is "pure" hip hop, if he was pure then why the fuck would he make songs like that, its business so how can it be pure, pure means untouched, eminem was told to get sales he would have to "sell out" meaning do something he dont really like to do so he can get sales, so if he would do that, how is he pure hip hop.
yeah ok i agree with you

sniper said:
ahhhhhhhh, zno did push it with that uncle shit, but battles have no rules.
if he really wants to push it...he makes a video where he beats the shit out of hailey...!! should work dont you think?

Silleone said:
he is not pure hip hop, he was pure hip hop, but ur right, pure hip hop = gangstarr etc.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
He was right about the beats don't bang. lol.

Anyways, Zino has a horrible flow. He's not an MC. Would be interesting to see what Em would reply to this, but in the end. Just another gay beef.

ya know this reminds me of that great line ja came up with...that was fuckin great LOL!!!!!!!

BUt!! that doesnt mean i agree with bringin pplz kids in it...thats just wrong it should be 1 on 1

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Silleone said:
Good point.
Yeah Ok. I admit now when you put it like that I may be wrong.
But I have to respect what he has down and how he came up.
It's a shame he sold out, but I honestly believe if he was black he wouldn't have had too. I blame Dre and Iovine too. I think Eminem hates doing it, but it's a business. I'm now pretty much back tracking now like no mans.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
sniper said:
come on man if he was black he wudda had too 2wice over.

I dunno. I'm undecided.
Would he have been marketed like he has. If 50 Cent had skills would he have been marketed like that?
As I said I dunno.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Hurts said:
if he was black he would still be underground

I doubt it. He has skills.
And it was harder for him to get Underground recognition being white. Just easier to sell units in the mainstream.
I'm off this topic now though, I keep making myself look dumb.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.