So, who wanna hear another Benzino song dissing Eminem?

sniper said:
yes see thats the whole basis of my argument, those cds r classic 2 u, they are not general classics, good albums yes, classics - not in the eyes of most hip hop heads.
i respect ur opinion cos u know good albumz when u see em too. but eminem doesnt have his classic yet...i sincerely hope em doesnt leave us with encore cos that was honestly horrible.
Well, you say neither are classics in the eyes of hip hop heads, but to be classic an album has to have longevity.

Neither of those albums have been out long enough and popular long enough to be called classics.

All Eyez On Me wasn't "classic" by 97.

jason_g_718 said:
Well, you say neither are classics in the eyes of hip hop heads, but to be classic an album has to have longevity.

Neither of those albums have been out long enough and popular long enough to be called classics.

All Eyez On Me wasn't "classic" by 97.
personally imo i dont believe aeom was a classic, but thats another story. mmlp been out for 4 years 3.5 prolly, tes 2 / 2.5 years.....theyve been hella popular if em can sell diamond on both of em aint they ?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.