So, who wanna hear another Benzino song dissing Eminem?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Hurts said:
No shit...And quitter was far from a good diss you dumbass...a diss = not biting sum 1 else's diss lmfao...man...

I know that was hit em up and eminem was biting it on quitter...with his d12 buddies...he couldnt handle the situation himself..whoa eminem sure was hot back then wasnt he..lol talk about dissin everlast and dilated peoples...dilated replied but i never checked it..was too lazy just the fact that eminem asked d12 for help made me quit searchin for it..lol...
It was a white label. Eminem was just pissing around in the studio. I wouldn't call it biting. And before anyone mentions hail mary, that was irony. The idea was to bite 2pac, because that's what Ja Rule was doing.
But quitter wasn't a good diss that's true.

Nah i agree the Slim shady Lp is better than the marshall mathers Lp...The marshall mathers Lp...THe marshall mathers Lp...was meant to bring the big money in...i mean why else would he get so many guests on his album then...I feel like Nas has his illmatic eminem has his slim shady Lp...you ppl get what im saying?

Pittsey said:
Eminem Show is wank
I don't know if you meant to say 'wack' but that shit fucked me up! LOL

Btw, I think SSLP was a really strong debut, but not a classic.
I actually think Eminem stepped his game up on a bunch of songs on MMLP but yeah, guests held quite a lot of the other songs back.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I don't know if you meant to say 'wack' but that shit fucked me up! LOL

Btw, I think SSLP was a really strong debut, but not a classic.
I actually think Eminem stepped his game up on a bunch of songs on MMLP but yeah, guests held quite a lot of the other songs back.

Nah I'm from the UK, it's a word we use.
I meant crappy or shitty. Not shit, it was ok, but not good either. I was dissapointed.
Yeah cool, I know it's not considered a classic by most, but MMLP and SSLP were both great albums and I rate SSLP as highly as the Classic albums.

only reason benzino dissed em was to get some shine look back eminems was on top when the eminem show came out and benzino saw this as a way to get back at it, he saw it as like oh its just a white boy i can handle this.. dont u realise every time he disses eminem he 'coincidently' has a new cd coming out? its marketing ppl.. deep down beinzino knows that he cant fuck with em but at least its putting money in his pocket.. thats why he had to say something shocking like ''it was me who made your uncle put the burner to his face'' cuz thats like the only line i remember from the song.. its all shock value

Nah I'm from the UK, it's a word we use.
I meant crappy or shitty. Not shit, it was ok, but not good either. I was dissapointed.
Yeah cool, I know it's not considered a classic by most, but MMLP and SSLP were both great albums and I rate SSLP as highly as the Classic albums.
Man I'm Scottish I just don't hear people say that shit too often.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I realise that you said 'pretty much everyone' but still, I don't think AEOM is a classic & I think there are quite a few others who don't either. A landmark yes, but not a classcic.

Although I do agree that classics don't need to be completely perfect. Take MATW for example. IMO it is a bonafide classic & although I don't think it contains any filler material it has it's flaws. I mean, I don't like the chorus of Death Around The Corner. But this minute flaw doesn't take away from MATW's classic status.
First of all, thanks for understanding what I'm saying. I don't get how some of you are so vicious towards a person in one thread, yet go to another thread and seem to be completely rational in that thread. Wondering if some of y'all have manic depression or some shit.

Anyway, as you said, sure there are a lot of people that wouldn't consider All Eyez On Me a classic album. But there are a lot of people who also would. I know about three months before the site was hijacked that someone had posted a thread asking what people thought were some of the most classic rap albums ever. I remember QUITE A LOT of people who put down AEOM. I know I personally consider it a classic, but I also realize that that is just my opinion. As far as I'm concerned, MATW, AEOM and DK7 are all classics. On DK7 the only song that I thought was unlistenable was "Just Like Daddy".

By the way, you mentioned the hook on "Death Around The Corner". What movie is that dialogue from? I'm thinking it's from that 80's movie Colors starring Robert DuVall. Anyone know?

As for your comment about MATW, you said you don't think it has filler songs but has some flaws. The only flaw in my opinion is putting "Young Niggaz" on the album. I never have liked that song and the hook on it irritates me.

All eyez on me was the same for pac as get rich or die trying for 50...can i say it like that
How in the hell do you figure that? In the time Pac was alive he dropped five albums, two of which are classic albums and one of which produced like at least 5 singles and if given the time, would have had a lot more singles.

*YELLS ILLMATIC...and walks away from the stage
OK, dude, understand something. I told you I was going to check out Illmatic when I had the chance. I can't just up and go get the fucking thing. Not all of us on this forum have money. Fucking relax. You know, you blast me all the time saying I'm on Em's dick, but like every fucking post you make in response to mine you find a way to say something great about Nas. So why don't you take your own advice and get off his dick.

WHEN I GET THE CHANCE I will check out Illmatic.

Frank Grimes said:
nah dont bother checking out illmatic, cause hey, its ONLY the best hip hop album to ever be recorded. nothin to special
LMAO! Wow...a lot of you people seriously just don't get that your opinion is not fact.

I don't care how good the album is, it's not the best rap album ever to be recorded. Some might say that I can't make the following statement because I haven't heard Illmatic, HOWEVER, The Chronic, DoggyStyle, Me Against The World, DK7, and All Eyez On Me come before pretty much anything else in the rap genre.

jason_g_718 said:
LMAO! Wow...a lot of you people seriously just don't get that your opinion is not fact.

I don't care how good the album is, it's not the best rap album ever to be recorded. Some might say that I can't make the following statement because I haven't heard Illmatic, HOWEVER, The Chronic, DoggyStyle, Me Against The World, DK7, and All Eyez On Me come before pretty much anything else in the rap genre.
it is a fact to ALOT of people that know a fucking shit load about hip hop.

there is no doubt that it is above all the albums you mentioned, production to lyrics, topic theme. etc

its no doubt the best album by far that iv ever heard

Frank Grimes said:
it is a fact to ALOT of people that know a fucking shit load about hip hop.

there is no doubt that it is above all the albums you mentioned, production to lyrics, topic theme. etc

its no doubt the best album by far that iv ever heard
Well, I understand what you're saying, but you are the FIRST PERSON I've ever heard call Illmatic the best rap album ever and if you haven't noticed, it seems like once a week someone is making a "Greatest rap albums of all time". I see a lot of people saying that it IS one of the best albums ever, but I've never heard anyone say it's THEE BEST.

I'm also sure that for as many people as you could get to say it is the best ever, I could find just as many people who say it isn't. I also know tons of people that would agree with me that the albums I mentioned are WITHOUT A DOUBT more classic and better than Illmatic.

But, as I said, I respect and understand your opinion, I just don't agree with it at this time. When I finally hear Illmatic, I will let you know if I've changed my opinion.

I hope you can be an adult and agree to disagree here and understand that neither of our opinions are any more or less "right" than the other.

jason dude you've dropped alot of ignorance in this thread man .. just quit .. you got way to much time on your hands dude, your replying to like every single mark that someone has in this thread.. slow down.. take a deep breath.. and relax.. you've got like 800 posts in about 3 months, man thats more then ill ever have on this board and ive been here for 4 years! chill dude ... just chill

oh and by the way if i dont reply to whatever your gonna say after u read this it may be like the most of us here that i have a life and i aint glued to tupac board 24/7 :eek:

jason_g_718 said:
Huh? I'm not even sure where your comment about 2001 came from. Where did that even come into this?

Either way, I hated the SSLP. I DO think that the Marshall Mathers LP and Eminem Show are both classics though.

On MMLP, the only filler songs you have are Amityville and Remember Me.

On the Eminem Show, the only filler song was Drips. But, I also don't think that a classic album can't have filler songs because I don't think I've EVER had an album that didn't have at least one filler song. Never had a CD where there wasn't at least one song that I was like "that completely sucks".

Actually, come to think of it, yes, I can. The ONLY album I've ever bought where I liked every damn song on the CD was Kid Rock's "Devil Without A Cause".
my comment bout 2001 was regardin the 5 mics arguement we had before.

imma say it again, the best ems got to a classic is mmlp, but that is not a generally accepted classic, jus an eminem classic. but it is true that even classix have the odd filler. eminem show however is far from a classic, this is where em fell off to me. and i stopped listenin from then.
so ur basically sayin kid rock devil without a cause is classic TO YOU but then thats not a hip hop album, so take it elsewhere. :p

K D said:
only reason benzino dissed em was to get some shine look back eminems was on top when the eminem show came out and benzino saw this as a way to get back at it, he saw it as like oh its just a white boy i can handle this.. dont u realise every time he disses eminem he 'coincidently' has a new cd coming out? its marketing ppl.. deep down beinzino knows that he cant fuck with em but at least its putting money in his pocket.. thats why he had to say something shocking like ''it was me who made your uncle put the burner to his face'' cuz thats like the only line i remember from the song.. its all shock value
LMAO, one thing u gotta remember is if u go against the powerhouse, ur gonna lose no matter how good u are.
dont misinterpret that for sayin benzinos rappin is good either, 2nd thing, rappin is jus a hobby for zino, do u really think he relies on rap money ?? he co owns the source. that money definetely aint come from rappin. ;)

jason_g_718 said:
How in the hell do you figure that? In the time Pac was alive he dropped five albums, two of which are classic albums and one of which produced like at least 5 singles and if given the time, would have had a lot more singles.

OK, dude, understand something. I told you I was going to check out Illmatic when I had the chance. I can't just up and go get the fucking thing. Not all of us on this forum have money. Fucking relax. You know, you blast me all the time saying I'm on Em's dick, but like every fucking post you make in response to mine you find a way to say something great about Nas. So why don't you take your own advice and get off his dick.

WHEN I GET THE CHANCE I will check out Illmatic.
lol learn to read posts im doing that now too..it appears some members actually have some strong points in their posts but u can only find em if u read em..mine had no strong points but aight...if u actually read my post you would have seen i took it back...

And please man quit replying to me with posts like this one...im done with you lol

sniper said:
my comment bout 2001 was regardin the 5 mics arguement we had before.

imma say it again, the best ems got to a classic is mmlp, but that is not a generally accepted classic, jus an eminem classic. but it is true that even classix have the odd filler. eminem show however is far from a classic, this is where em fell off to me. and i stopped listenin from then.
so ur basically sayin kid rock devil without a cause is classic TO YOU but then thats not a hip hop album, so take it elsewhere. :p
To me, MMLP and Eminem Show are BOTH classics but for different reasons. I like Eminem Show because it showed a MUCH MORE mature Eminem and he started getting a lot more political with that album.

As for Kid Rock's "Devil Without A Cause", I only brought it up because I initially said I've NEVER heard an album from any artist that was "perfect", then I remembered DWAC.

yes see thats the whole basis of my argument, those cds r classic 2 u, they are not general classics, good albums yes, classics - not in the eyes of most hip hop heads.
i respect ur opinion cos u know good albumz when u see em too. but eminem doesnt have his classic yet...i sincerely hope em doesnt leave us with encore cos that was honestly horrible.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.