So, who wanna hear another Benzino song dissing Eminem?

sniper said:
whys everyone so shocked its alright for eminem to poke fun at how sonny bono died but when the shoes on his own foot its not ?
fuck this double standard bullshit.

Eminem's line about Sonny Bono is a metaphor for smoking weed. Benzino blatantly states that he's the one responsible for his uncle's suicide. The Christopher Reeves lines were written while he was still alive. And he didn't diss him, he mentioned him as a means to create subject matter, eg "I won't stand for this, and Chris Reeves won't sit for this neither"... get it? But as far as this song, yes, it's Benzino's best diss to date, and I'm 100% sure it was partly ghost written.

And why haven't yall answered my question? Is he dissing the whole South? Is he saying "South" or "Circus"?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I don't think he was dissin' the whole south though. Shit, I was reading this month's 'Source' and they seem to suck off the south's dick there.

They gave crunk juice 4 mics, while I think Fabolous got 3. Honestly, I don't like Fab, but his album was surely much better than Crunk Juice.

sniper said:
circus ^^ either way, neither party is innocent in this.
How do you figure? This whole beef started over the fact that Zino has been trying to discredit Em for years. And it really got heated when Zino came out with the tape containing the racist remarks.

I don't see how this whole beef wasn't started 100% by Benzino.

Frank Grimes said:
yo yo yo,, benzino destroyed eminem by himself.. i dont give a fuck who wrote his verse, he destroyed him by himself. *cough.
Or...at least that's what Raymond Scott keeps repeating to himself every night.

As the old saying goes "lie to yourself enough and you'll start to believe it".

jason_g_718 said:
How do you figure? This whole beef started over the fact that Zino has been trying to discredit Em for years. And it really got heated when Zino came out with the tape containing the racist remarks.

no ur forgetting 1 thing..starting the beef doesnt make the other innocent at all...LOL see it like what is goin on this board between u and me lol...( bad example hurts)...You only need 1 little thing to both start talking shit about eachother..

jason_g_718 said:

actually, the beef started '5 mics in the source aint holding my fuckin breath' triggered it.

dont get me wrong, ems first 2 albums were like some of the best of their time, but they aint classics. :thumb:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I could give SSLP and MMLP 5 mics. They were classic. As is College Dropout.
Especially when you look at the shit that's dropped since 1999.

As for Benzino he really needs to stop addressing Eminem on record, he isn't a rapper, he's awful. He only gets props of Eminem haters. Eminem has far more talent, people only hate him because it's the cool thing to do. I understand why people don't like him, I haven't been a fan since 2001, but you can't deny his talent.
Eminem is pure hip-hop and has paid his dues at all levels, Benzino hasn't won over any audiences. I expect to get hate from this, but I don't care...

Hurts said:
no ur forgetting 1 thing..starting the beef doesnt make the other innocent at all...LOL see it like what is goin on this board between u and me lol...( bad example hurts)...You only need 1 little thing to both start talking shit about eachother..
Nope. To me, whoever starts the beef is the guilty one.

Me and you? Dude...get real...this is a fucking internet forum and if you truly think I take you seriously, get a clue.

What's sad is that I'm actually starting to believe you really think I care about what you say to me.

sniper said:
actually, the beef started '5 mics in the source aint holding my fuckin breath' triggered it.

dont get me wrong, ems first 2 albums were like some of the best of their time, but they aint classics. :thumb:
*eye roll* I hardly think that's a line that is going to start beef.

That's even pathetic that you try to say that line triggered it.

jason_g_718 said:
Nope. To me, whoever starts the beef is the guilty one.

Me and you? Dude...get real...this is a fucking internet forum and if you truly think I take you seriously, get a clue.

What's sad is that I'm actually starting to believe you really think I care about what you say to me.
LOL i tried to explain it 4 you jason dont call me the stupid one...cuz if i didnt have to explain it to you...well you know the rest lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jason_g_718 said:

heres Hurts again....to me jason its pathetic u dont know the difference between Rap and Hip Hop and u have been listenin to rap for what 22 years now?....SO SHOULD I SAY: GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE?

jason_g_718 said:

some ppl might blow it out of proportion but remember one thing, as much as the source has fucked up, xxl is twice as bad, they were the ones who started the hip hop hitler bullshit, then they sold out for jimmy. :p

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
sniper said:
some ppl might blow it out of proportion but remember one thing, as much as the source has fucked up, xxl is twice as bad, they were the ones who started the hip hop hitler bullshit, then they sold out for jimmy. :p

:thumb:

Pittsey said:
I could give SSLP and MMLP 5 mics. They were classic. As is College Dropout.
Especially when you look at the shit that's dropped since 1999.

As for Benzino he really needs to stop addressing Eminem on record, he isn't a rapper, he's awful. He only gets props of Eminem haters. Eminem has far more talent, people only hate him because it's the cool thing to do. I understand why people don't like him, I haven't been a fan since 2001, but you can't deny his talent.
Eminem is pure hip-hop and has paid his dues at all levels, Benzino hasn't won over any audiences. I expect to get hate from this, but I don't care...

how is he pure hip hop, how is "my band", "just lose it" hip hop, get your tounge out of his arsehole.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.