Is Kanye West The Most Arrogant Person In Hip-Hop?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tonio1986 said:
:p , yeah i would consider him as the best who ever touched the mic!

Obviously you were taking the piss with that last comment. Why be an immature little prick, I get fed up reading all the dumb stuff you post, especially in Life. I never said he was the best to touch the mic, but then you being a 2pac dickrider probably think 2pac was.

was tupac the best rapper - no(and thats a fact)
was tupac the best producer - no(and thats a fact)
did he gain a movement of dickryders that love to suck his cock - yes(thats a fact, want proof, look in life)

Thommo

Street Soldier
Is Kanye the best rapper - Hell no (And thats a fact)
Is Kanye the best producer - No (And thats a fact)
Does Kanye gain a movement of dickryders that love to suck his cock - Yes (Thats a fact, want proof, look at Silleone) :)

Silleone said:
was tupac the best rapper - no(and thats a fact)
was tupac the best producer - no(and thats a fact)
did he gain a movement of dickryders that love to suck his cock - yes(thats a fact, want proof, look in life)
1) No it isn't, Pac is widely regarded as one of the, if not the, greatest MC in Hip-Hop history. A poll conducted for Vibe magazine last year recognized Pac as the greatest rapper ever so obviously you're making up these ostensible "facts" to suit your own agenda. Personally I'm not saying he is or he isn't but to just blindly dismiss him is sheer lucridity.

2) When did Pac ever style himself as a producer? To judge him on something he only did part-time is assinine.

3) Every artist has dickryders (head over to the Ill Community for some premium examples of the Biggie/Nas variety), they aren't just confined to 2Pac as you so immaturely make it seem.

Thommo said:
Is Kanye the best rapper - Hell no (And thats a fact)
Is Kanye the best producer - No (And thats a fact)
Does Kanye gain a movement of dickryders that love to suck his cock - Yes (Thats a fact, want proof, look at Silleone) :)

wernt u the guy talking bout being mature in the last thread, guess u aint as grown up as u thought u were, anyway, i aint gonna even try to beef on the net, but feel free to if u like since your actually paying a message board.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I wouldn't say Kanye was the best producer. No way near.
But he is my favourite. A lot of the things he does are simple, but he's got a wicked ear and makes banging tracks.
As for 2pac he wasn't the most skilled rapper, didn't have the best lyrics or the best flow. But he is still considered by most to be the G.O.A.T.

Thommo

Street Soldier
Silleone said:
wernt u the guy talking bout being mature in the last thread, guess u aint as grown up as u thought u were, anyway, i aint gonna even try to beef on the net, but feel free to if u like since your actually paying a message board.
By stating the fact that you are a Kanye dickryder isn't being immature. Posting gay comments like "Go ask yuor boyfriend Micheal Jackson" is immature. You obviously can't see the difference and can't see that you are infact a dickryder of Kanye West :) And it's not a "Net beef" it's a discussion. Peace

Zero Cool said:
1) No it isn't, Pac is widely regarded as one of the, if not the, greatest MC in Hip-Hop history. A poll conducted for Vibe magazine last year recognized Pac as the greatest rapper ever so obviously you're making up these ostensible "facts" to suit your own agenda. Personally I'm not saying he is or he isn't but to just blindly dismiss him is sheer lucridity.
lol, ok, since vibe said he is, i guess it must be true, since your going by the majority, i guess back in the slavery days, since the majority said it was ok, then it was.

2) When did Pac ever style himself as a producer? To judge him on something he only did part-time is assinine.
good point

3) Every artist has dickryders (head over to the Ill Community for some premium examples of the Biggie/Nas variety), they aren't just confined to 2Pac as you so immaturely make it seem.
i dont post there, so i couldnt give a fuck

Silleone said:
lol, ok, since vibe said he is, i guess it must be true, since your going by the majority, i guess back in the slavery days, since the majority said it was ok, then it was.
You've conveniently disregarded my whole post. You stated Pac wasn't the greatest rapper ever and "that's a fact." When I give you evidence which counters this ostensibe "fact" you come up with the ridiculous argument "i guess back in the slavery days, since the majority said it was ok, then it was." The whole point was to just blindly dismiss Pac as a great MC shows up your own immaturity.

Silleone said:
i dont poat there, so i couldnt give a fuck
That doesn't matter. The point was the dickryding movement isn't just confined to 2Pac and you've just proved it. Thanks :thumb:

Zero Cool said:
You've conveniently disregarded my whole post. You stated Pac wasn't the greatest rapper ever and "that's a fact." When I give you evidence which counters this ostensibe "fact" you come up with the ridiculous argument "i guess back in the slavery days, since the majority said it was ok, then it was." The whole point was to just blindly dismiss Pac as a great MC shows up your own immaturity.

never dissmissed him, just dont think hes the best, this is street hop, not life, so im alloud to not think pac is the best, u tried to say, the majority(that read a fucking magazine)voted him the best so he must be, i said, the majority also thought there was nothing wrong with slavery.

That doesn't matter. The point was the dickryding movement isn't just confined to 2Pac and you've just proved it. Thanks :thumb:

didnt say it was, but since i post here,then there the ones i address

Silleone said:
never dissmissed him, just dont think hes the best, this is street hop, not life, so im alloud to not think pac is the best, u tried to say, the majority(that read a fucking magazine)voted him the best so he must be, i said, the majority also thought there was nothing wrong with slavery.
That's fine if you don't think he's the best, but you stated "it's a fact Pac wasn't the best" how can it be a "fact" if only you subscribe to it?

Zero Cool said:
That's fine if you don't think he's the best, but you stated "it's a fact Pac wasn't the best" how can it be a "fact" if only you subscribe to it?

its a fact becuz im not the only person in the world that dont think hes the best rapper.

Silleone said:
its a fact becuz im not the only person in the world that dont think hes the best rapper.
You've just contradicted yourself. First you said if the majority think he's the greatest then is slavery right because the majority thought it was, and in the very same breath you remarkably go on to say because others say he isn't the greatest he can't be, make up your mind please. The simple fact is what you say isn't a fact at all ;)

Zero Cool said:
You've just contradicted yourself. First you said if the majority think he's the greatest then is slavery right because the majority thought it was, and in the very same breath you remarkably go on to say because others say he isn't the greatest he can't be, make up your mind please. The simple fact is what you say isn't a fact at all ;)
yeah sure, coming from a guy that thinks since vibe said it,it must be true. :thumb:

Silleone said:
yeah sure, coming from a guy that thinks since vibe said it,it must be true. :thumb:
Again you're ignoring the facts, debating clearly isn't your strong point :rolleyes: I already said I don't necessarily think Pac was/is the greatest ever but your assertion that "he wasn't the best and that's a fact" was idiotic in the least, I think I've proved my point.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.