Is Kanye West The Most Arrogant Person In Hip-Hop?

jason g 718 said:
Twista is fucking worse than 50 Cent.
I like Twista. To say he's worse than 50 (knowing your opinion of 5-0) is a pretty low blow.

Fastest rapper in the world, drops some nice songs &, in actuality, is refreshing to listen to after hearing much of today's rappers mumble their way through shit, or sing, or drone.

So respecting someones culture and using their same pronunciation is being arrogant?
So...if you don't pronounce a country's name the way the people in that country pronounce it you're "disrespectful"? Kanye is American, not French. And also, maybe if he had been in Paris and said it that way, it'd be different.

What rapper doesn't "distort pronunciation of words to make them rhyme"?
Kanye does it out of context.

The man is doing something he loves, what is wrong with that? Just because you like his music doesn't mean you have to be in here trying to dis him for every little thing. You know what you think of people who try to come at Shady/Aftermath, "haters", go ahead and throw yourself into that category also.
Did I say there was something wrong with him doing what he loves? I said I just don't like his product. That's all there is to it. And learn the definition of hating, which is unnecessarily dissing someone. Look at the thread title as well, that may help you out a bit too.

It's not like a came in a thread that is praising him and started dissing him. And for the record, I think Eminem has many faults, would you like for me to list them?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
lol @ twista is worse then 50.The whole midwest style of rap comes from twista.Twista influenced that whole region (eminem included

Aristotle said:
I wouldn't call it language, he just mumbles words.
Perhaps you have a hearing defficiency, because I understand Eminem's lyrics fine.

Or, perhaps you're just another hater.

LOL, this whole thread is about whether or not Kanye is too arrogant and then motherfuckers like Aristotle ask why we're dissing Kanye.

Funny shit.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I like Twista. To say he's worse than 50 (knowing your opinion of 5-0) is a pretty low blow.

Fastest rapper in the world, drops some nice songs &, in actuality, is refreshing to listen to after hearing much of today's rappers mumble their way through shit, or sing, or drone.
I can respect your opinion, I just don't agree.

ArtsyGirl

LOL @ Twista being worse than 50! You obviously havent heard his freestyle on Rap City, his ill.

Where is some quotes of Kanye being arrogant?

ARon

jason_g_718 said:
Perhaps you have a hearing defficiency, because I understand Eminem's lyrics fine.

LOL, this whole thread is about whether or not Kanye is too arrogant and then motherfuckers like Aristotle ask why we're dissing Kanye.

Funny shit.
When he does the mumbling shit you fucking idiot, like on the get it twisted freestyle, he is mumbling, fuck your stupid, 28 and you can't comprehend shit.
And yes i do ask why your dissing kanye, ive been asking it for a while now and i get stupid ass repsonses cus you have no fucking reason. You dont like his "product" so now he is arrognat, what the fuck is that. So he is arrrogant because you dont like his music, show me how hte fuck he is being arrogant.

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:

Funny shit.
omg :rolleyes:

Thommo said:
Honestly now. In mean to me he really is the most arrogant annyonig little prick ever. You see him at the award show the other night. I kept thinking to myself "I wish that he'd of died in that crash just so I don't have to fucking hear him speak". Whats your opinion's? Peace
He's in a close second, jay-z is first

I dont know much about Kanye being arrogant - never payed that much attention to him really. 50 Cent is arrogant as fuck though, down talks basically everyone in the industry when he is one of the most ordinary rappers in the game! Jay-z has always been arrogant - never had really anything worthy to say in his raps, mostly just braggin bout him self (and people call him a legend?)

lol at jason faggot, once again bringing his gay idol eminem into this, listen man, eminem is wack, he fell of years ago, mmlp is his best album to date, AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING ON A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD, GET A FUCKING JOB, 28 YEAR,CANT GET NO PUSSY,LIVIN AT YA MOMS HOUSE NIGGA.

also kanye has made a very huge impact, but then again u wouldnt know that, u too busy jerking of to your fucking william hung posters shut the fuck up, u no shit about hip hop.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Yeah, the answer to the former is in the latter.

Those who make points like 'he was real' are perceived to be dickryders as, not only are they wrong unless they elaborate, but in terms of a rapper's skills that means fuck all.
I read your reply 3 times, but I cant really see an argument. You should ask yourself "Was pac unreal?" Wtf.

Of course he was real.

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:
I don't even know to what words of my specifically you're responding to.

You know, MOST people in here quote the words they're responding to.

Tell me what you're responding to and I might be able to help you.
everybody else knew who i was talking better yet responding to.After all aristole understood clearly because he even added more to my comment about how eminem mumbles and play with his words.But oh well

Tonio1986 said:
I read your reply 3 times, but I cant really see an argument. You should ask yourself "Was pac unreal?" Wtf.

Of course he was real.
There ain't no argument to have. You said people have their own thoughts on what a 2Pac dickryder is & I was letting you know you qualified in my book by posting this statement, 'He was real'.

Now reinforced with the new insight in this post, 'Of course he was real'.

The fact that you can't even see what I'm telling you should tell yourself something....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.