Is Kanye West The Most Arrogant Person In Hip-Hop?

i think pac was self confident not arrogant- there is a difference. i think kanye wanted to teach the same kinda thing that you have to have your self confidence but imo he has crossed to being plainly arrogant and to honest i think people will tire of him eventually. i agree with the above posters about how he should not teach to disregard education and also how the media love him because he is no gangster but i feel the same way as thommo

Silleone said:
what the fuck do u mean "2pac isnt arrogant now" its cuz hes dead, when he was alive, he was screaming all this "im the realest shit" similar to kanye saying "im the best", hes a good rapper.

I walk through the valley where the shadow of death is/
twelth floor, the view alone might leave you breathless/

he flows well and his lyrics are average, his beats are uniqe and original, so y are u hating, lol, if u can stand 50cent, then u should be able to stand kanye.

hes one of the only artists that reps true hip hop, he brought twista into mainstream eye and hes gonna be doing the same for common soon, stop hating.
Yeah but pac was allowed to be cocky, the best is the best. kanye is a good producer but a wack mc.

lol, so when pac says hes the best its "self confidence" but when someone else does "there arrogant", plaese, shut up go back to life and spread your pac propaganda over there.

Tonio1986 said:
Yeah but pac was allowed to be cocky, the best is the best. kanye is a good producer but a wack mc.

what is pac best at

producing - no
rapping - no
gaining a movement of fans that love to suck his cock - yes

Kanye is good at what he does.His job is to sell beats and make hits, and EVERY SINGLE PERSON who bought a Kanye track and made a video for it had that track as a hit.
His job is to be a rapper/entertainer to entertain and sell records.Well he is the only artist in Roc A Fella, aside from Cam, Hov, and DJ Clue, who went Platinum.Meaning, yes sir, he has done his job.He has earned his money, and he deserves his awards.
Judge Kanye from the beginning of his career to now and he has definetly stepped up, both rapping and producing wise.His flow now is alot better than it was in the past [Including The College Dropout] and the production he is doing now is just jaw dropping.
I personally can't wait for Late Registration.

Silleone said:
what is pac best at

producing - no
rapping - no
gaining a movement of fans that love to suck his cock - yes
No, the best is ment by all in all. He was real. Can you tell me anybody who is / was better I mean all in all and not in significant sections. :rolleyes:

Time after time I see that it seems to be cool to be a rebell, to go against so called "pacdickryders", maybe these people think they are grown up and wise and want to teach people or somethin I dont know...
Sure is, that the definition of pacdickryders is unclear and everybody have is own.

Infamous Josedy said:
Kanye is good at what he does.His job is to sell beats and make hits, and EVERY SINGLE PERSON who bought a Kanye track and made a video for it had that track as a hit.
His job is to be a rapper/entertainer to entertain and sell records.Well he is the only artist in Roc A Fella, aside from Cam, Hov, and DJ Clue, who went Platinum.Meaning, yes sir, he has done his job.He has earned his money, and he deserves his awards.
Judge Kanye from the beginning of his career to now and he has definetly stepped up, both rapping and producing wise.His flow now is alot better than it was in the past [Including The College Dropout] and the production he is doing now is just jaw dropping.
I personally can't wait for Late Registration.
Exactly :thumb:

Tonio1986 said:
Sure is, that the definition of pacdickryders is unclear and everybody have is own.
Tonio1986 said:
He was real.
Yeah, the answer to the former is in the latter.

Those who make points like 'he was real' are perceived to be dickryders as, not only are they wrong unless they elaborate, but in terms of a rapper's skills that means fuck all.

wow at comparing Tupac to Kanye.

IMO Tupac was the most public and raw display of a true human being that North American Media has ever seen. Kanye is wack man, talking about dropping out of school and shit, he's obviously not even on the same page. I don't think he's on the same page for status either, it's not like Kanye does it the way only Kanye can. Nas does it how only Nas can, Pac did it how only pac could, and Biggie was pure biggie. Jay-z? nah Big L can do what he does, 50 Cent? Seen it.

I don't think Kanye has the right to segregate himself from the common artist as he does.

Yeah i didnt like his album cuz i didnt like his flow, voice, or anything. But for some reason i do like 2 or 3 songs from him. Jesus Walks i thought was hella ovverrated... But Kanye is a great producer...

ArtsyGirl

So many rappers are arrogant I dont see the difference between Kanye sitting on the edge of his seat anticipating his name and 50 storming the stage when he lost? I like College Dropout, his flow is well different but his subject is aswell and it makes for a nice change other than the usual talk in mainstream hip hop these days. And the man brought Twista out with one song so you cant hate that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.