Is Kanye West The Most Arrogant Person In Hip-Hop?

ArtsyGirl

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You can say this, but these polls don't matter. You know who would probably win if there was a poll about the most influential Hip Hop artist of all time, don't you? Exactly. & that would be wrong. <<<<An opinion yes, but one which is backed up by quite a few facts & events.

Still, when talking about the G.O.A.T you should state that it's only your opinion. Most don't even give reasons though....'he was real' - get the fuck outta here!
So the same opinion shared by a large percentage of people cant be concluded as fact? So really your saying nobody can be GOAT ever.

makaveli_411 said:
It is possible that Kanye is arrogant but not more than The Game these past couple of weeks. He's talking so much as if he's the savior of rap.
Exactly! i think i remember in the booklet of games cd, he thanx dr. dre for molding him into a legend. What the Fuck is that shit!? Legend? Gimme a fucking break! Game is nothing without dre. He aint even that much with dre.

every rapper is arrogant to some degree, what makes kanye any more different than others? he doesn't even begin to boast to the degree other rappers do,.
plus he only started after his sales picked up and the college dropout started to sell well, and after his 2nd single has already came out,,before he got hot, he never dared to open his mouth

however, how could you not think that the game is arrogant? this guy started bragging about his abilities as a rapper before he even released an lp,,, he was only on g-unit mixtapes and he started beefing with ppl that have been rapping for years, when he had only been rapping for less than 2 years.. he claims he is one of best and is the sole reason for bringing back the west coast..

anyways it doesn't matter,. in the end all rappers are cocky.., try to name a humble rapper that never claimed they were the best at something, or showed how proud or confident they are

artisticgurl said:
So the same opinion shared by a large percentage of people cant be concluded as fact? So really your saying nobody can be GOAT ever.

'GOAT ever' - Greatest Of All Time ever....wtf?? LOL

Anyways, like I said, you can say who you personally feel is but until they poll everybody on the planet you can't have an official GOAT.

And even then you'd have to wonder about who's opinion counts more eg. Rakim's or artisticgurl from TB.....

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
lol exactly if your going to say greatest of all time at least say "arguebly" the goat

imo there no such thing as the best, good is good.Nas said it best on ether.

jason_g_718 said:
Wow...you are a fucking fool and a half if you're calling Pittsey an ignorant bastard.

Pittsey's one of the smartest and most respected members on this board.

Recognize.
You are the "I suck every cock if you got more than 4000 posts-man", get off the admins dicks, you fat faggott.

ArtsyGirl

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
'GOAT ever' - Greatest Of All Time ever....wtf?? LOL
I mean you can never have a GOAT. You missed it I guess.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Anyways, like I said, you can say who you personally feel is but until they poll everybody on the planet you can't have an official GOAT.
Thats all I wanted to know, there never will be a GOAT.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
And even then you'd have to wonder about who's opinion counts more eg. Rakim's or artisticgurl from TB.....
Who really gives a fuck its opinion it doesnt change the shape of the Planet (Even Rakim's) :eek:

artisticgurl said:
I mean you can never have a GOAT. You missed it I guess.
I didn't miss anything. You said 'GOAT ever' which doesn't actually make sense.

You can say 'greatest of all time' or 'greatest ever' but to put the two together is retarded.

artisticgurl said:
Who really gives a fuck its opinion it doesnt change the shape of the Planet (Even Rakim's)
Well, Rakim changed the face of Hip Hop which in turn has a prfound impact on the face of the planet.....

Anyways, I was jsut saying even if you had a worldwide poll, some opinions are more important than others.

ArtsyGirl

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I didn't miss anything. You said 'GOAT ever' which doesn't actually make sense.

You can say 'greatest of all time' or 'greatest ever' but to put the two together is retarded.
Missed it again. I mean now read carefully You can never have a GOAT, I just put ever after GOAT before which seems to have confused you.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Well, Rakim changed the face of Hip Hop which in turn has a prfound impact on the face of the planet.....
I know what Rakim did to Hip Hop but his still only one man with one opinion. Anyway it seems we've completely gone off topic.

artisticgurl said:
Missed it again. I mean now read carefully You can never have a GOAT, I just put ever after GOAT before which seems to have confused you.
I think you're missing my point. When I originally referred to you 'GOAT ever' comment - & every subsequent reference - I wasn't talking about Hip Hop, I was just commenting on your absurd use of the English language.

ArtsyGirl

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I think you're missing my point. When I originally referred to you 'GOAT ever' comment - & every subsequent reference - I wasn't talking about Hip Hop, I was just commenting on your absurd use of the English language.
Jesus :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by artisticgurl
So the same opinion shared by a large percentage of people cant be concluded as fact? So really your saying nobody can be GOAT ever
So really your saying there can never be a GOAT

This is ridiculous, bye bye.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.