Is Kanye West The Most Arrogant Person In Hip-Hop?

When he does the mumbling shit you fucking idiot
Aww....resorting to name calling.

Provide a lyrical example.

, like on the get it twisted freestyle, he is mumbling, fuck your stupid, 28 and you can't comprehend shit.
Don't know what you're talking about.

And yes i do ask why your dissing kanye, ive been asking it for a while now and i get stupid ass repsonses cus you have no fucking reason. You dont like his "product" so now he is arrognat, what the fuck is that. So he is arrrogant because you dont like his music, show me how hte fuck he is being arrogant.
You're a fucking imbecile. Kanye himself said that he had a deal on the table years ago but fucked up by telling Jermaine Dupri's dad (whom he didn't know was Dupri's dad at the time) that he was "going to be the biggest rapper on the planet, bigger than Jermaine Dupri or Dr. Dre".

You don't think that's arrogance huh?

Kanye is the most arrogant mofo I've ever seen on TV.

haunted said:
He's in a close second, jay-z is first
Jay is a little too cocky, but at least he has shit to back up his ego. He has a legacy to his name.

Kanye just starting out and already thinking he's the worlds greatest or some shit.

'Silleone' I think you should get the fuck off this board coz everytime you come on here it is clear that you purposly try to piss all the pac fans off just because you dont like him...whats the point? This is a forum for tupac fans and if you dont like it then I dont know why you haters even bother registering in the first place. Fair enough you dont like him but to say things like its a 'fact' that he is not the greatest rapper it pure bullshit! Where is it a fact? Or is it just your opinion?

Pac was at times arrogant but he had the balls to back up what ever he said up, cats like Kanye and 50 and Jay dont. You cant argue with what he said. What he said bout Mobb Deep 'There not on my level' and all that - sounds arrogant but weather you like it or not is totally true. He also admitted his faults alot of the time - this is called being real....He was the realest nigga...

"You know there is no nigga out here like me" - Tupac (Arrogant but true as well)

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
Jay is a little too cocky, but at least he has shit to back up his ego. He has a legacy to his name.

Kanye just starting out and already thinking he's the worlds greatest or some shit.
kanye been in the game kanye helped jayz to where he got.man i should type more and school your commercial hiphop ass but i dont feel like it maybe later.

VENOMOUS said:
kanye been in the game kanye helped jayz to where he got.man i should type more and school your commercial hiphop ass but i dont feel like it maybe later.
LMAO @ Kanye helped Jay get to where he was.

More like the other way around you fool.

Nobody heard of Kanye till he started producing for Jay and Jay put him on.

What was that about schooling?

VENOMOUS

DEEJAY* said:
'Silleone' I think you should get the fuck off this board coz everytime you come on here it is clear that you purposly try to piss all the pac fans off just because you dont like him...whats the point? This is a forum for tupac fans and if you dont like it then I dont know why you haters even bother registering in the first place. Fair enough you dont like him but to say things like its a 'fact' that he is not the greatest rapper it pure bullshit! Where is it a fact? Or is it just your opinion?

Pac was at times arrogant but he had the balls to back up what ever he said up, cats like Kanye and 50 and Jay dont. You cant argue with what he said. What he said bout Mobb Deep 'There not on my level' and all that - sounds arrogant but weather you like it or not is totally true. He also admitted his faults alot of the time - this is called being real....He was the realest nigga...

"You know there is no nigga out here like me" - Tupac (Arrogant but true as well)
pleaseeeeeee 2 pac was wild obnoxious and arrogant.Lets quote pac again"krs1,rakim big daddy kane ive mastered their style i can destroy them"

or what about when he was counting like ten grand infront of the camera saying "I got so much money i might as well start printing my own come to deathrow and watch your art be bought to a higher plateau...i love to send a shout out to badboy records and faith"thats the epitome of arrogant far worst then i hav ever seen from kanye west

"i front like my shit dont stink/check out my diamond rings every last one go bling..."2Pac

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:
LMAO @ Kanye helped Jay get to where he was.

More like the other way around you fool.

Nobody heard of Kanye till he started producing for Jay and Jay put him on.

What was that about schooling?
kanye made the bp2 what it was he was behind the classic diss song the take over He was behing alot of the singles jayz put out not only that he behind some of the most classic songs.Oh and dame dash put kanye on after kanye rapped 4 him.

Pittsey said:
Obviously you were taking the piss with that last comment. Why be an immature little prick, I get fed up reading all the dumb stuff you post, especially in Life. I never said he was the best to touch the mic, but then you being a 2pac dickrider probably think 2pac was.
I read ur some of your posts, you are an ignorant bastard.

Tonio1986 said:
I read ur some of your posts, you are an ignorant bastard.
Wow...you are a fucking fool and a half if you're calling Pittsey an ignorant bastard.

Pittsey's one of the smartest and most respected members on this board.

Recognize.

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:
Wow...you are a fucking fool and a half if you're calling Pittsey an ignorant bastard.

Recognize.
to bad your not..

Pac was talking about Death Row having so much money, not him personally. I cant remember him saying he can destroy big daddy kane rakim and krs 1 though, where did you get this from? Can you post the interview?

But for fuck sake every rapper has arrogance and you do definatly need it to be at the top of the game. You post that lyric but at least he dont base his songs solely braggin about himself (Jay-z/50Cent most rappers these days) and dont get me wrong I aint talking bout Kanye as I dont really follow him or what he says. If you look at pac's lyrical content compared to everyone else that has ever been in the game then it is clear that he is 'the realest nigga' - He were'nt on some bling shit like most of these mc's nowadays...

"I never thought I was the best rapper...but I do feel im the realest nigga" - Aint nothin wrong with sayin that if you can back it up...which he could!

VENOMOUS

pac wasnt on know bling shit please? that nigga got robbed 4 20,000 in jewlery, bragged bout fucking other niggaz wives etc....Kanye west shit is introspective as pac shit. 2 different styles.But pac is way way way way way more arrogant then kanye.Pac was real in whatever way he was but he wasnt the realest there is no such thing as the realest.Pac said he was a multi millionare but had like a 100 dollars in his account when he died.Thats real

DEEJAY* said:

Tell me why those you mentioned - besides 2Pac - are not 'real'.

And judging by your perception of 'real', I'd have to say Scarface is easily the top man, whether or not there are any standing alongside him is up to personal opinion.

ArtsyGirl

never dissmissed him, just dont think hes the best, this is street hop, not life, so im alloud to not think pac is the best, u tried to say, the majority(that read a fucking magazine)voted him the best so he must be, i said, the majority also thought there was nothing wrong with slavery.
Every poll I've seen about Best Rappers Pac has been the clear winner by ALOT second being Biggie. Now how many polls have you seen that tell a different story? As you said your aloud your opinion, and maybe others share the same, but dont say its a fact when its really only an opinion.

Recognize.
Pittsey dickryder?? lol Just Joking.:) But really..

artisticgurl said:
Every poll I've seen about Best Rappers Pac has been the clear winner by ALOT second being Biggie. Now how many polls have you seen that tell a different story? As you said your aloud your opinion, and maybe others share the same, but dont say its a fact when its really only an opinion.
You can say this, but these polls don't matter. You know who would probably win if there was a poll about the most influential Hip Hop artist of all time, don't you? Exactly. & that would be wrong. <<<<An opinion yes, but one which is backed up by quite a few facts & events.

Still, when talking about the G.O.A.T you should state that it's only your opinion. Most don't even give reasons though....'he was real' - get the fuck outta here!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.