50cent's The Massacre leaked...on mirc

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
gunz come out aight Typical ass dre beat and then wtf is outta control about
always dre and mike elizondo
how much work u think dre puts in these beats now w/ em all havin the same shit. bet his ass got a program called Dre beats and calls up mike to get to get to work with it. lol

needs to do that shit neway needs his off time to complete the decade wrenchin' Detox

EDIT: wtf wrong with this godd damn muthafuckadf!!!!!2

streethop update on detox is hes gota work on games SECOND ALBUM, work on getin that out 'finishin touches' on bustas album..etc shit...and then he'll be 'remembered' by this detox and will hopefully put the 'west on the map' lmao talkin bout release dates in 06 07.
how many times was he dropped on the head as a baby.

EDouble said:
gunz come out aight Typical ass dre beat and then wtf is outta control about
always dre and mike elizondo
how much work u think dre puts in these beats now w/ em all havin the same shit. bet his ass got a program called Dre beats and calls up mike to get to get to work with it. lol

needs to do that shit neway needs his off time to complete the decade wrenchin' Detox

EDIT: wtf wrong with this godd damn muthafuckadf!!!!!2

streethop update on detox is hes gota work on games SECOND ALBUM, work on getin that out 'finishin touches' on bustas album..etc shit...and then he'll be 'remembered' by this detox and will hopefully put the 'west on the map' lmao talkin bout release dates in 06 07.
how many times was he dropped on the head as a baby.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ROFLOLOL :D

way too many songs on the album. They all sound the same. I cant listen to half of the songs while im driving because im afraid ill fall asleep.

Infamous Josedy said:
Where's "I'm An Animal", that joint was hard when I heard it on the radio.
Saltynuts has posted the bonus tracks of "The Massacre" in this thread one day ago.Go check them out.You'll find "I'm An Animal".

I know wack when i hear it this cd is wack as hell.
that's why he is trying to beef with nas fat joe.
he just won'ts some feed back. so his cd can blow up.
he Know's his cd shit is wack as hell.

^^^lol, you're joking right?

"Hi, I'm 50. I work with the likes of Dr. Dre and Scott storch. I am signed to one of the biggest labels in the world. My first album went many times platinum, I am always talked about in the news, I'm a talented rapper who is recognized all over the world, but I know that this cd is 'wack as hell', that's why I've decided to beef with the likes of Fat Joe and Jada who are much bigger stars than I am so that I gain recognitionwith and make my album 'blow up'..."

Please!! Spare us your ignorance.

Ok for the first and only time I'm gonna admit I was wrong. It's grown on me alot. Better than GRODT? I don't think so. I still don't even rate it as high as The Documentary, but there are a few quality tracks (Baltimore Love Thing, So Amazing).

At the very least he has proven that he does have the talent that many say he doesn't. He has proven that he is a far more competent rapper than Ja Rule. And most importantly he knows how to make a hit.

Piggy Bank is still complete garbage though.

^ Actually, am i the only one that wishes 50 didnt know how to "make a hit"? Who gives a shit about "hits". That bubble gum stuff on massacre is the EXACT same shit he attacked Ja Rule for doing!!!!

xxx said:
^ Actually, am i the only one that wishes 50 didnt know how to "make a hit"? Who gives a shit about "hits". That bubble gum stuff on massacre is the EXACT same shit he attacked Ja Rule for doing!!!!
Hits are still important. This mass hate on 'commercial' hip hop is a bit unjustified in my opinion. Would you rather go to a club and dance along to Immortal Technique or MF Doom? Didn't think so. Everything has it's place.

_carmi

me, myself & us
listened to it a couple of days. finally, it isnt as bad as i thought the 1st time i listened to it. some songs are real good. but i still prefer GRODT than The Massacre.

lol I haven't heard the Massacre yet but I think most of yall on this board are clowns. Why would a bunch of nigs download and listen 2 rapper they don't even like!!!!! I'am a G-unit fan an I haven't even download the muthafucker yet. Everytime a Aftermath/shady/g-unit come out its always the wackies album ever made.I think its funny how on the g-unitboard.com everybody love the Massacre. My point is I hate Jay-z music. I bought one of his album a long time ago an I never listen 2 bought or download any of his shit again!!!You hater are on top of 50's dick more than the fans holla!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.