50cent's The Massacre leaked...on mirc

xxx said:
I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. However, i do suggest that you try to use more of the letter "S".
you know what my talking about g-unit haters listen and download his shit faster than the fans why is that!!!!!!!

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Ten A key said:
My point is I hate Jay-z music.You hater are on top of 50's dick more than the fans holla!!!!!!!!!!!!
So then you admit your a hater and dickrider since your a fann of 50 but the haters be on his dick more then you.:p

You better ride it faster and harder then so you can shake the haters off

1 When The Guns Come Out

2 Somebody's Gotta Die Tonight

3 Gatman And Robin Feat. Eminem

4 Rider Music

5 Get In My Car

6 This Is 50

7 Disco Inferno

8 In My Hood

9 Position Of Power

10 So Amazing Feat. Olivia

11 Candy Shop Feat. Olivia

12 We Don't Need Them

13 Baltimore Love Thing

14 Piggy Bank

15 G-Unit The Gang Feat. Lloyd Banks, Young Buck & Tony Yayo

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
why do people start crying when fucking pac gets uploaded, but anyone else is allowed to be stealed from. Retail is Retail. FULL STOP. i dont care about artists really, but if u can download 50cent, then u should be allowed to download 2 pac retail.

Rosco said:
Hits are still important. This mass hate on 'commercial' hip hop is a bit unjustified in my opinion. Would you rather go to a club and dance along to Immortal Technique or MF Doom? Didn't think so. Everything has it's place.
:thumb:

I wouldn't have used the same example as you did but I agree..

jasedwads said:
why do people start crying when fucking pac gets uploaded, but anyone else is allowed to be stealed from. Retail is Retail. FULL STOP. i dont care about artists really, but if u can download 50cent, then u should be allowed to download 2 pac retail.
what part of 2pacboard.com don't u understand. This is a board which supports 2pac, therefore we should go and buy his retail stuff. The majority of people don't give a fuck about 50 Cents sales figures.

one mc |one| dj

tupacmansion said:
what part of 2pacboard.com don't u understand. This is a board which supports 2pac, therefore we should go and buy his retail stuff. The majority of people don't give a fuck about 50 Cents sales figures.
LOL the majority of this board does not give a fuck about pac either i mean his record sales. They just want his music and they don't care if it is in mp3. And what is the point of supporting a dead rapper? You are not supporting pac you are supporting the ppl that eat off the music he saved and did not want to release at the time.

S. Fourteen

Yes, we are supposed to support a dead rapper and not the alive one. We should boycott LTTG but we should buy the album....

Nah really, just think about it... HitEmUp or 2Pacboard is big, it's a well known site, family and friends of Tupac come here... just keep that in mind, also keep in mind that people can get sued for such thing.

I don't see why it's a big deal, you can go download the shit from a 100 different places if you wanted to, just not here.

yeah so I can understand you don't wanna have mp3;s of tupac on this forum cuz this a 2pacboard...ok..but than it's kinda weird ya allow all the other links...2pacboard is than simply discriminating all the other artists..

one mc on dj said:
yeah so I can understand you don't wanna have mp3;s of tupac on this forum cuz this a 2pacboard...ok..but than it's kinda weird ya allow all the other links...2pacboard is than simply discriminating all the other artists..
im sure that all of these other forums have the same attitude. You've got to support the artist that your site represents.

saltynuts said:
I look at it as the site owners Protecting Themselves mostly.
Yeah so does that mean..if we upload tracks this site can get closed because it allows bootleggin?
If so shouldnt 2pacboard ban all downloadlinks from its board then? I dont wanna be an asshole but I find it a bit unfair..

C.R.Y.

out of control

can somebody tell me the name of the club song that 50's song is imitating? i loved the original but dont know the name.

Thanks

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.