50cent's The Massacre leaked...on mirc

1st time i heard the album, i didnt like it at all porbz only candy shop, disco inferno and ski mask way, but now after not even a week i reckon half the album is good, its sumfin that grows on ya

lmao! 50 completely jipped Ghostface's Metal Lungies.... and IT SUCKS!

Metal Lungies ANY DAY over that garbage, haha

This album was a real disappointment to me.... I figured he'd come with a decent follow-up album. His lyrics suck, his flow is HORRIBLE, and it seems like his mumbling got worse. He tries to harmonize (like all members of G-Unit try) and 50 is the worst at it, this album is GARBAGE.

haha what about the song "so amazing" its a complete ripoff from the typical ja rule and ashanti songs --> olivia even says "baby" a lot too,. when i first heard this song i couldn't believe it,. i think 50 cent is learning from ja rule now,.hehe

btw i like the song tho,. but it is definately not something i'd get used to hear 50 cent over since he says "he's so hard" etc etc...
ps - does anybody have the interview of fat joe, when he's talking about 50 and "in da club" and how 50 has never been "in da club" cause hes scared he'll get shot or whatever,. i heard something about this from a friend,. so im not sure about it
nvm i just got the interview from the beef forum

Mark Deez said:
lmao! 50 completely jipped Ghostface's Metal Lungies.... and IT SUCKS!

Metal Lungies ANY DAY over that garbage, haha

This album was a real disappointment to me.... I figured he'd come with a decent follow-up album. His lyrics suck, his flow is HORRIBLE, and it seems like his mumbling got worse. He tries to harmonize (like all members of G-Unit try) and 50 is the worst at it, this album is GARBAGE.
OMG 50 sucks!!!1 can u believe it? bet it sellz less than platinum, he sooooo fell off. he wuz better on those underground albums that i haven't listend to but heard were good. at least ja rule came HARD with rule 3:36 for his second album. 50 is pop shit music, LMFAO!!!!!1

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.