50cent's The Massacre leaked...on mirc

2Pax

Saaphir said:
People,are you 100% sure that this is the right album with the true tracklist that will be released on March 1...?

I mean,only 2 tracks produced by Dre,that's shady... :confused:
Plus 50 said this album would be better than "Get Rich" 'cause he took his time to perfect the beat but it is not.He said Dr. Dre would produce the majority of the tracks...

Maybe those songs are just cut-offs and won't be on the official tracklist...

I've listened to half of the album and it's just so-so...

Ja RULE,baby!! :D
No this is the actual album, I know how you feel because I had the same hopes for "Encore" which was a bitter dissapointment, but then again the more expect from an album the more you're going to be dissapointed if it's not to your taste.

JaY LoVe said:
So now that 50's album leaked does this mean he is going to make a whole new album like he said?
I remember him saying that, so yeah, he'll probably change a few songs (Build Me Up, This is 50) if he can get them on there to still release on 3/8....Or they'll just push up the release date to 3/1

JaY LoVe said:
So now that 50's album leaked does this mean he is going to make a whole new album like he said?
it leaked only 2 weeks b4 ..... 2pac's leaked a lil over a month b4 . Encore leaked like 2-3 weeks b4. Games album leaked also look how good its doing. So really the ppl downloading it is more a minority ... people are still going to buy it.

First time I skimmed through the album I didnt like it and thought it was shit... 5th time through the album i'm starting to love it...... He has great stories, Beats are sick, I think you need to shove the hate you guys have for 50 Cent and Shady/Aftermath up your asses... They're on top right now, and you guys are just upset that you aint making all that money!!!... I've been listening to rap since Niggaz for Life came out back in 91 I was very young. And I can always remember people hating the rapppers on top...

Take a chance, smoke a blunt, Forget it's Fifty cent,,,,,,AND LISTEN TO IT!!! This album is SIck!!!!

hmmm i'm gonna review this shyt...it's definitely not as good GRODT....if that was a 4.5 this is definitely a 3.5.....
1. In my hood: i didn't feel this track...the beat is decent and he didn't flow too good on it. 1/5
2. This is 50: i like the beat bumps nice....decent song not too good or bad...the hook isn't anything special. 3/5
3. i'm supposed to die tonight: the beat is decent, i prefer many men to this anyday, i feel like fallin asleep after hearin this track, they shoulda named it lullaby or somethin..hahha...ohh yeha and the ending sounds like it was ripped from a video game.1/5
4. Piggy Bank: The beat is sick....the lyrics and and disses aren't that great but the hook is just worth it...4/5
5. Gatman and robbin: skip this track....the beat is crap...both their flows are shitty on it...you need to be on some crazy shyt to enjoy this crap.1/5
6. Candy Shop: it's a nice single different sick beat...not as good as in da club...but lyrics are nice..nice play on words 4/5
7. Outta control: I definitely feel this beat...reminds me of higher for some reason the drums atleast....but this somethin you could bump in your car... 4/5
8. Get in my car: I definitely feel this beat, his flow, it's sick...it flows real smooth as hell...somethin you can sit back too 4/5
9. ski mask: My favourite song on the album..the beat is amazing...and he comes fierce on it.... 5/5
10. Baltimore love thing: The lyrics are amazing...really smart song...reminds me of me andmy girlfriend by pac..cuz he's talkin bout heroin..actually as heroin... 5/5
11. ryder music: skip this track..I wish there was a delete button on cd's hahaha 1/5
12. disco Inferno: everybody and their mom has talked bout this song...so i'm not even gonan touch on this..
13. just a lil bit: I'm really likin the whole indian beat...and the end of the song gets sick where the beat goes a bit more eastern...the songs slow....probably gonan get played in the clubs... 3.5/5
14. gunz come out: what happened to dre..what was he thinking...this shyt is worthless.....what did he go to sleep with those annoyin horns or whatever it is in the background...and the hook sounds like somebody's constipating. 2/5
15. my toy soldier: I definitely like this beat..the pace is great...and yayo drops a great verse on this... 4/5
16. position of power: decent beat....decent hook...decent flow...decent lyrics...3/5
17. build you up: I definitely like the drum beat...it sounds funky....and the hook is differnt too....4/5
18. God gave me style: and god gave him a brains o why is this song on the cd???? it ain't even worth a review
19. so amazing: this is the second song on the cd i really loved...is it just me or does this sound like it shoulda been on a ja rule cd??/ ohh well it's really nice....5/5
20. i don't need 'em: odd beat....kinda funky....decent track...3/5
21. hate or love it: i love the original..so the extra verses help...hahah.....but i love the extra verses.....4.5/5

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ So what you're saying, is you think its wack cause he dissed Nas.

Actually, i like the album. Its better than GRODT, the production is more street, and it bangs hard in the car.

Cant believe people are hating on Gatman and Robbin, Em' rides that beat so well.

Yea I really think 50's Lyrics on GRODT weren't too good at all, but his beats were energentic and banging, with REALLY catchy hooks. This CD has more of a varied feel to it, and his lyrics are stepped up at bit- the beats are still banging although a lil less energentic and i felt the hooks on GRODT a bit more. Overall I do think this is better than GRODT because 50's flow and lyrics are better and the songs have more variety to it.

roaches

* "I Don't Need 'Em" vs. Ghostface's "Metal Lungies"?
* "Piggy Bank"... now I understand why he hyped it so much without letting people listen.
* "A Baltimore Love Thing" = dope
* He's rapping marginally better than he did before, but the songs in general aren't as good.

NY hip-hop is in trouble.

_carmi

me, myself & us

S. Fourteen

Might I remind you that Candy Shop was on that mixtape.

Two bonus songs off Encore had been out months before the release...

I'm not sure if those songs are retail bonus tracks but it wouldnt surprise me if they are. 'why put a song that's already out?' because anything bonus will only help the sales.... OR maybe it's the other way around... why leak the bonus tracks and put it on the mixtape?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.