50cent's The Massacre leaked...on mirc

The album is hot. It's different to aything else out there. This album puts 50 ahead of everyone else. Everyone else is doing 3 16's and a chorus. He's actually making music. His lyrics are simple, they aren't that complex but they are right where they need to be for the style he is going for.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
This is why i will never believe people who say .."aghh 50 cant rap for shit" ... they are exactly the same people who go download the shit , bop their heads to it non-stop , and make stupid threads about shit that aint even that relevant

Cown

Is it sampling another track? If so then wait for the album and buy it, the credits will tell you what has been sampled, if any.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
C.R.Y. said:
groupie?? i dont like the song but i like the song its trying to imitate so fuck off if you cant answer my question
How bout you post your question in the dedicated thread for 50's album thats clearly stickied at the top of the page :thumb:

Ras Masta said:
The album is hot. It's different to aything else out there. This album puts 50 ahead of everyone else. Everyone else is doing 3 16's and a chorus. He's actually making music. His lyrics are simple, they aren't that complex but they are right where they need to be for the style he is going for.
words

Ras Masta said:
Yea i agree... its grown on me, u can tell 50 tried to play it safe nd just sell his 5 million or w/e the fuck it is, but u can tell 50 has developed as an artist nd person, for ex. the one song where he metions god nd shit... he shouldve just stepped it up a lil bit more, but good none the less...

I like half of the album, but the songs I like I REALLY like...I think Position of Power is one of the tightest songs I've ever heard from 50...also Ski Mask Way is amazing, just wish there wasnt those chick songs, i hate that shit

50 Cent Album Cover...no picture inside

I don't know if people know this yet because I normally don't pay much attention to stuff about 50 Cent, but I just saw a commercial for The Massacre. That cover that was posted here about a month ago that looked fake, looked like the head had been photo shopped, everyone was saying "that's fake, no way is it real, too retarded looking", well, not that I disagreed with that statement, but that is the REAL cover as it is the cover show in the commercial.

If this has already been known, please do not respond chewing my head off, just close the thread.

S. Fourteen

I thought it looked real, I mean... it looked just like the Get Rich Or Die Tryin cover. a)50 in the middle, shirt off. b)Some simple design around him. c)'50 Cent' logo in the corner.

Diaz said:
I figured it was too gay not to be true.
LOL. I didn't think it was gay, but I thought it was a fake because:

A. 50's head DOES look like it was photo shopped and
B. It's too damn similar looking to the GRODT cover.

I was hoping the illustrated pictures we saw that were also posted as being the cover actually was, because those drawn pictures were pretty fucking great.

saltynuts said:
I thought it looked real, I mean... it looked just like the Get Rich Or Die Tryin cover. a)50 in the middle, shirt off. b)Some simple design around him. c)'50 Cent' logo in the corner.
:thumb: Which further proves 50 has very little creativity.

Surprised he isn't like, sitting backwards strattling a chair throwin' up a W. :p

Or leaned against a brick wall, topless, backwards bandana on his head, hands to his face with a cloud of weed smoke coming out of his mouth. :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.