50cent's The Massacre leaked...on mirc

Rukas said:
^^ So what you're saying, is you think its wack cause he dissed Nas.

Actually, i like the album. Its better than GRODT, the production is more street, and it bangs hard in the car.

Cant believe people are hating on Gatman and Robbin, Em' rides that beat so well.

I didnt say it's wack bcuz he dissed nas. i just said its wack.everyone is entitled to their own opinions. i didnt say whoever likes this shit is gay or wack. personally i didnt like any of this shit. id rather listen to the benzino album :p

Rukas said:
^^ So what you're saying, is you think its wack cause he dissed Nas.

Actually, i like the album. Its better than GRODT, the production is more street, and it bangs hard in the car.

Cant believe people are hating on Gatman and Robbin, Em' rides that beat so well.

i hear that man, Em literally flows with the beat. dope as hell

This is deffinetley an album you have to listen to a for a bit to aprreciate it. That one song number 4, somebody gonna die tonight is sick. The hook is my new ringtone:)

HellRazor05 said:
"Gatman & Robbin'" needs to go. "I'm Supposed To Die Tonight" is one of the hottest songs on there though. I wish he made more like that.
Thats the only song i liked on the cd :( I was surprised that eminem produced it because it is a good beat.

yeah beats r good,50 and his g g g g g unit sucks as hell
but good enoug to bounc tha bitch to the beat

and that gatman and robbin track MUAHAHAHAH shit is so deep
peez out and pray 4 bettah dayz

Man whats up with hi tek? He been making a lot of beats for g unit And less for Talib Qweli. But you all know that any g unut release is gonna have sick beats. With people like scott Storch and Dre at their disposal plus sha money xl makes some nice beats plus some the unknown cats fifty got on the massacre beats are hot.Like he said decent lyrics and even better beats means he is gonna be rich as hell

Baltimore Love Story is a good track, also the die tonite track that eminem produced, i havent fully sat down and listened to the album, but im not expecting much

ARTIST: 50 Cent
TITLE: The Massacre
LABEL: G-Unit/Aftermath/Interscope
GENRE: Rap
BITRATE: 196kbps avg (in my disc it says 320 Kbps to all tracks)
PLAYTIME: 1h 17min total
RELEASE DATE: 08 Mar 2005
RIP DATE: 24 Feb 2005

01. Intro (Produced By Eminem) 0:41 *****

02. In My Hood (Produced By C.Styles & Bang Out) 3:51****

03. This Is 50 (Produced By Black Jeruz & Sha Money XL) 3:04 ***

04. I'm Supposed To Die Tonight (Produced By Eminem) 3:51 ****

05. Piggy Bank (Produced By Needlz) 4:15 *****

06. Gatman And Robbin' (Feat. Eminem) (Produced By Eminem) 3:46 **** (single ...)

07. Candy Shop (Feat. Olivia) (Produced By Scott Storch) 3:29 ****

08. Outta Control (Produced By Dr.Dre & Mike Elizondo) 3:21 *****

09. Get In My Car (Produced ByHi-Tek) 4:05 ****

10. Ski Mask Way (Produced By Disco D) 3:05 *****

11. A Baltimore Love Thing (Produced By Cue Beats) 4:17 ***** (single !?! )

12. Ryder Music (Produced By Hi-Tek) 3:51 ****

13. Disco Inferno (Produced By C.Styles & Bang Out) 3:34 ****

14. Just A Lil Bit (Produced By Scott Storch) 3:57 ****

15. Gunz Come Out (Produced By Dr. Dre & Mike Elizondo) 4:24 *****

16. My Toy Soldier (Feat. Tony Yayo) (Produced By Eminem) 3:44 ****

17. Position Of Power (Produced By Jonathan "J.R." Rotem) 3:12 *****

18. Build You Up (Feat. Jamie Foxx) (Produced By Scott Storch) 2:55 **** (next single !?)

19. God Gave Me Style (Produced ByNeedlz) 3:01 *****

20. So Amazing (Feat. Olivia) (Produced By Jonathan "J.R."Rotem) 3:16 **** (def a single)

21. I Don't Need Em (Produced By BuckWild) 3:20 ****

22. Hate It Or Love It Remix (Feat. G-Unit) (Produced ByCool & Dre) 4:23 *** (original is hot for me, this one :S )

Release Notes:

Shitty webrip out as usual, this is VBR/Retail and includes the producer list....cleanup job as usual....garbage groups groups I tell ya!

GGGGGG-UNIT!

Filename\size : 50_Cent-The_Massacre-2005-RNS.tar \ 109 MB

IMO this album is 9\10 as GRODT !!!
50 did surprise me and in the better way !!! and i tell you why :

i thought this nigga was gonna fill in is album with them g-unit niggas plus em and Dre and some more guests !

i thought this nigga was gonna have the Best\Most Expensive producers in the World on his album, and this nigga brings us new producers to the game, it takes a lot of confidence\courage .

i thought he´d had a track with Dre, and somehow i can´t explain he doens´t :confused: no snoop, only ´Em Jamie Foxx :D Olivia ...

i thought it was gonna be so commercial like GRODT but thanks 50 it isn´t, it´s not a easy listening album for the first time, i´ve been listening to it since monday night and haven´t stopped and it feel´s even better every time, by the other hand i´m getting tired of Game´s album ´cause of it´s commerciality level :S

Production wise speaking, it surprised me the most, he has the best production he could have, i´d love to see Kanye produce 2 tracks for him but ... i know that some ppl are saying that Game´s album is beter in hits\production ! i don´t think so, i´m glad 50 didn´t make a GRODT side B album !!! That Eminem intro is sick as heel, as he is !!!
Listen close to the tracks Higher (from Game´s album) and Outta Control = both equal ... i can see right now Dre in the studio bangin´ his head back and forth !!!

i´m gonna request this album from the u.k. cause in Portugal is gonna take some time to arrive, i hope 50 gives some kind of special edition because of the leak :D

beatricebobby said:
Man whats up with hi tek? He been making a lot of beats for g unit And less for Talib Qweli. But you all know that any g unut release is gonna have sick beats. With people like scott Storch and Dre at their disposal plus sha money xl makes some nice beats plus some the unknown cats fifty got on the massacre beats are hot.Like he said decent lyrics and even better beats means he is gonna be rich as hell
Talib forgets his lyrics every time he´s on the booth :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.