50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit, Shooting at Hot 97

^
Just read what I said & understand that the G-Unit brings in a lot of money & Eminem doesn't need to step his game up as his records sell like crazy regardless.

After hearing the interviews I'm really thinking 50 has a point on this one.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
^
Just read what I said & understand that the G-Unit brings in a lot of money & Eminem doesn't need to step his game up as his records sell like crazy regardless.

After hearing the interviews I'm really thinking 50 has a point on this one.
50 cent had 2 year to make this album, plenty of time to grab dre, even if he couldnt its not like 50 cent couldnt wait and put the album back a bit, i mean come on he's not begging for the money right? i just think 50 know's his album suck's and 50's best material is on the documentary, so when game got back from touring and was boasting all this pissed 50 off and made this attack, but he keeps saying game's only selling because of him,

As soon as we heard the hate or love it single was next 2 go commercial i made a post saying he was dissin ja rule for using artists to bring his career back, but 50 is doing exactly the same with game, so its all double standards for 50, he might be really fucked up on drugs because his mind is thinkin straight, he aint got no reason to attack kelis, joe, r.kelly and jada, he's doing what they did!

and yeah about eminem, if he burps on a record it still sells....shit look at the quality of 'just lose it' ... :rolleyes:

and 50 dissin game because he squashes beef? what about the jay z situation?

^
Did you read what I asked you to?

I'm assuming you did & seeing as you opted not to touch on the subject I take it we're in agreement.

Anyways, I'm feeling 50 on this because Game needs to know who birthed him. 50 worked long & hard to get to were he was at & had offers on the table. I think 50 appreciates what Dre & Eminem has done for him (he has never shown them disrespect....saying he'll see out his contract does not constitute disrespect IMO) but know that he himself did a lot of the work. I mean, 50 was on Aftermath & he was still dropping mixtapes like he'd never signed!

50 might be dissing everybody but on the very, very unlikely chance he sees oe or Jada, I don't think he'll be too hesistant to throw down as he's always rolling with G-Unit & security.

Game, on the other hand, has proven to be a bitch, IMO, no less than 3 time. At least 3 yimes, Game has made himself look like a punk.

50 knows what money is, how to get it & how to keep it. Game is a fuck up in respect to that.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
CalcuoCuchicheo said:
^
Did you read what I asked you to?

I'm assuming you did & seeing as you opted not to touch on the subject I take it we're in agreement.

Anyways, I'm feeling 50 on this because Game needs to know who birthed him. 50 worked long & hard to get to were he was at & had offers on the table. I think 50 appreciates what Dre & Eminem has done for him (he has never shown them disrespect....saying he'll see out his contract does not constitute disrespect IMO) but know that he himself did a lot of the work. I mean, 50 was on Aftermath & he was still dropping mixtapes like he'd never signed!

50 might be dissing everybody but on the very, very unlikely chance he sees oe or Jada, I don't think he'll be too hesistant to throw down as he's always rolling with G-Unit & security.

Game, on the other hand, has proven to be a bitch, IMO, no less than 3 time. At least 3 yimes, Game has made himself look like a punk.

50 knows what money is, how to get it & how to keep it. Game is a fuck up in respect to that.
AMEN TO THAT. i also believe 50 has a point and game was in the wrong.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
No offence to the people that have posted in here but...

How many of you were listening to hip-hop 3 years ago when 50 set the underground scene on fire. I remember pre-ordering his album months before it was released, looking for all the albums he'd released before and trying to get hold of any 50 tracks, especially Power Of The Dollar. Rukas is right 50 Cent made himself, Eminem and Dre knew how profitable he'd be and were dying to sign him. Although he wouldn't of sold 10 million or whatever stupid amount he ended up selling he'd have had more respect not signing for Aftermath, and not releasing such pop records. To be honest I was more of a 50 fan before GRODT.
In Da Club was a great track to get 50 airplay but 50 worked hard to get where he is. Game is another dime a dozen rapper, he worked extensively with 50 and Dre to get the sales of that album, and anyone who rolls with Aftermath is gonna be popular. 50 seems a bit pissed I don't know what's going on behind the scenes but I'm guessing a lot more. Dre and Eminem need to sit down with both of them, not to get them to make peace but to get them to act proffesional. I'm pretty much guessing Dre will lean toward 50, especially with Game dissing Hova, whether he denies it or not. That has to have been an embaressment to Dre.
Also fo those that don't know Dre has a ready made replacement for Game, his name is Bishop Lamonte, he's from the westcoast and he's been on Aftermath for quite a while.

Pittsey said:

How many of you were listening to hip-hop 3 years ago when 50 set the underground scene on fire. I remember pre-ordering his album months before it was released, looking for all the albums he'd released before and trying to get hold of any 50 tracks, especially Power Of The Dollar. Rukas is right 50 Cent made himself, Eminem and Dre knew how profitable he'd be and were dying to sign him. Although he wouldn't of sold 10 million or whatever stupid amount he ended up selling he'd have had more respect not signing for Aftermath, and not releasing such pop records. To be honest I was more of a 50 fan before GRODT.
In Da Club was a great track to get 50 airplay but 50 worked hard to get where he is. Game is another dime a dozen rapper, he worked extensively with 50 and Dre to get the sales of that album, and anyone who rolls with Aftermath is gonna be popular. 50 seems a bit pissed I don't know what's going on behind the scenes but I'm guessing a lot more. Dre and Eminem need to sit down with both of them, not to get them to make peace but to get them to act proffesional. I'm pretty much guessing Dre will lean toward 50, especially with Game dissing Hova, whether he denies it or not. That has to have been an embaressment to Dre.
Also fo those that don't know Dre has a ready made replacement for Game, his name is Bishop Lamonte, he's from the westcoast and he's been on Aftermath for quite a while.

glad to see some people actually giving 50 props instead of blind hate, people forget how hot he was b4 GRODT made him mainstream :thumb:

Pittsey said:

there's the truth right there

yo, dont get me wrong i love g units 'god plan', and i did like 50 before GRODT, im just saying 50 brought this news out and it wasnt needed, the only reason i hate 50 at the moment is because of the ja rule double standard bullshit he said, he dissed ja then steps in ja's shoe's.....if 50 got raw again and went back to 01/02 id still support him.....but his ego and greed got in the way

xxx said:
i dont see how sales are gonna increase due to this.
All these incidents and beefs are like advertisement and expecially for artists like game and 50 who have talked about being street and about their incidents of getting shot it lends credibility to what they're saying.

You can't pay for this type of coverage.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149061,00.html

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1497589/02282005/50_cent.jhtml?headlines=true

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/US/03/01/station.shooting.ap/

His name is all over the place just before his album is set to drop. Just take a look at this board. 213 replies in less then 24 hours.

notoriouschris2 said:
All these incidents and beefs are like advertisement and expecially for artists like game and 50 who have talked about being street and about their incidents of getting shot it lends credibility to what they're saying.

His name is all over the place just before his album is set to drop
What must be added to this is: That only ppl who can't see through this will fall for this marketing stunt... :eek:...That's why I ask you to preach to your friends that it's joke to see through...And they should only buy their albums if they really like the music and not because they are so gangsta or the disstracks that might be on it...

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
^
just went back and read u posts about em :thumb: yeah he needs g unit and 50 to take some of his fame...less work, more money

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
one mc on dj said:
And they should only buy their albums if they really like the music and not because they are so gangsta or the disstracks that might be on it...
:thumb: but nomatter how much this makes sense, plenty of people are too dumb to figure this out

i love how 50 calls Game unstable for beefing with Joe Buddens and then squashing it or what not, while 50 is calling out three of the most recognized MC's in New York, on one fucking track

oh and 50 was tight before he went mainstream. obviously a lot of people drop "How To Rob" and that was him in like a transitional phase, but he has this track with nas "Projects Too Hot", its such a tight track, dont know when it came out but you can tell by his flow its before he got shot

xxx

notoriouschris2 said:

His name is all over the place just before his album is set to drop. Just take a look at this board. 213 replies in less then 24 hours.

the shooting hypes it up, but the beef really doesnt. No one is gonna go buy games cd all of a sudden because he is beefing with 50 and vice versa.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.