50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit, Shooting at Hot 97

xxx said:
Youre and idiot. Em is from Detroit. No one is leaving their own labels.
Didn't jay kinda do the same..he left roc a fella...im not sure if he is starting his own label..or wait maybe I am wrong i really dont care for labels trash talk but hm...Was Jay signed to roc a fella or def jam...If he was with roc a fella he kinda left it but than again some little voice in my head just said def jam had a hand in roc a fella...hm..Im confused :confused: :confused: :confused:

my source:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1497589/02282005/50_cent.jhtml?headlines=true

According to the source, Game, who had been a guest on the station earlier in the evening, apparently returned to Hot 97's offices accompanied by an undisclosed number of men and tried to get into the building. At around the same time, 50 Cent's interview was audibly interrupted, some conferring occurred, and the interview ended abruptly. Game and company were not allowed into the building and subsequently began quarreling with a group of individuals who were leaving Hot 97. The altercation led to a man being shot at least once in the left leg. He was rushed to St. Vincent's Hospital.

so according to this shit game was at the studio when the dude got hit, i mean we all assumed it was game, but they got evidence? im only posting this earlier because people thought HURRICANE game had no involvement....

one mc on dj said:
Didn't jay kinda do the same..he left roc a fella...im not sure if he is starting his own label..or wait maybe I am wrong i really dont care for labels trash talk but hm...Was Jay signed to roc a fella or def jam...If he was with roc a fella he kinda left it but than again some little voice in my head just said def jam had a hand in roc a fella...hm..Im confused :confused: :confused: :confused:
if im not mistaken but i think Def Jam owns the roc, the inc etc....

all I wanna say: the fools that say Yuk is the reason for games downfall or whatever.. get his fuckin dick outta your mouth.. u are emberessin yourself

Here are official words from aftermath :

50 LOST HIS MIND / DIARY OF THE GM OF AFTERMATH // MARCH 01, 2005
Everybody is talking about it right now - The Game vs 50 Cent or 50 against the rest of the world. Aftermath Music don't wanna talk too much about the situation right now. Everybody can read the info here. All we wanna say is, that 50 should stop talking bullshit. 50 lost his mind. He dropped Game From G-Unit. That shit is just goin to another level now. There was a shooting. Someone from BWS got hit. G-Unit vs BWS? Where do you think Dr. Dre and Eminem will stand on this? What about Interscope? Be on the look out for "The diary of the General Manager of Aftermath" on Aftermathmusic.com starting next week. Official statements can be expected in the next couple of days.

looks like aftermath will take the side of game

2Pax

tha mack said:
Here are official words from aftermath :

50 LOST HIS MIND / DIARY OF THE GM OF AFTERMATH // MARCH 01, 2005
Everybody is talking about it right now - The Game vs 50 Cent or 50 against the rest of the world. Aftermath Music don't wanna talk too much about the situation right now. Everybody can read the info here. All we wanna say is, that 50 should stop talking bullshit. 50 lost his mind. He dropped Game From G-Unit. That shit is just goin to another level now. There was a shooting. Someone from BWS got hit. G-Unit vs BWS? Where do you think Dr. Dre and Eminem will stand on this? What about Interscope? Be on the look out for "The diary of the General Manager of Aftermath" on Aftermathmusic.com starting next week. Official statements can be expected in the next couple of days.

looks like aftermath will take the side of game
I posted that about 40 posts ago.

like jada said in that interview, the ppl at marketing for aftermath are loving this, its all hype, 2 albums just dropped from that label, what does aftermath have more of then everone else...? Dre and marketing/promotion, this is just a soap opera to keep y'all tuned in, now go buy 50s album cuz its all disses towards the game :rolleyes:

AmerikazMost

damn... and i was just about to say after reading something yesterday that one or both of these two would end up dead

i think game stays on aftermath for 3 reasons:
1. his popularity = album sales, and dre is all about business
2. 50 has already said he's leaving and taking g-unit with him
3. the CPT connection..not much, but it's something

em and dre would probably stick with 50 if he wants to stay, but if he's going they'll know it'll be smart to keep game on the label.

I think this is all just to hype up and increase the sales of both the game's and 50's new album. The timing just makes it too suspicious. I wouldn't be surprised if down the road they all have a sit down and fix the situation.

Then again if this is real shit I think 50 lost his mind. He claims to be a smart businessman and he starts beefing with the second highest selling artist on his label after himself. Games probably sold as much if not more than Banks and Buck in like 5 weeks.

This just seem kind of surreal and it has escalated so fast. And if this is all just promotion for both their albums I wonder how much money it would take to have someone take a bullet in the leg? I know I might do it for a significant amount of cash.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
shit i know if the money was right id take a bullet in the leg.so i can all be one big plublicity stunt.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online