50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit, Shooting at Hot 97

did ne one listen to the Angie Show today on Hot97, she was taking calls and someone asked about last night so they got into it, and the kid was like i hope this shit stops soon and Angie says that i dont expect it to, i also dont expect that to be the last person that gets hurt cause of the situation......jus wondering if ne one had the mp3 of it...??

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
tha mack said:
Here are official words from aftermath :

50 LOST HIS MIND / DIARY OF THE GM OF AFTERMATH // MARCH 01, 2005
Everybody is talking about it right now - The Game vs 50 Cent or 50 against the rest of the world. Aftermath Music don't wanna talk too much about the situation right now. Everybody can read the info here. All we wanna say is, that 50 should stop talking bullshit. 50 lost his mind. He dropped Game From G-Unit. That shit is just goin to another level now. There was a shooting. Someone from BWS got hit. G-Unit vs BWS? Where do you think Dr. Dre and Eminem will stand on this? What about Interscope? Be on the look out for "The diary of the General Manager of Aftermath" on Aftermathmusic.com starting next week. Official statements can be expected in the next couple of days.

looks like aftermath will take the side of game

AFTERMATHMUSIC.com is NOT the official Aftermath website, its a fan site, so its not the official word.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe people are falling for this fugazy and hype. It's entertainment at its finest, and I wish fans would really think thoroughly through this before they start taking sides.

Has anyone heard that Game was on Hot 97 after the shooting happened and he told Flex that him and 50 got into a fight but its ok they resolved the problem and shyt?

S. Fourteen

it's been hard to keep track of all this so I'm sorry if this was posted already

Updated March 1,2005-- Authorities have refuted early reports that a shooting victim at Hot 97 was affiliated with 50 Cent’s G-Unit. Now authorities have stated that the victim is a native of Compton, the hometown of The Game.

At the time of the shooting, 50 Cent was interviewing on Hot 97 and The Game was reportedly trying to gain entrance to Hot 97. A confrontation ensued outside after the Compton-bred rapper and his camp were prevented from getting inside of the facility.

According to sources, the wounded man was a 20-something African American male, but have not positively identified him as a member in The Game’s crew. 50 Cent, G-Unit and Olivia were immediately ushered out of a side exit to the building.

Additionally, the offices of Violator Management were also shot up. Violator is the management home of 50 Cent, Missy Elliot and Busta Rhymes, among others.

The victim was shot in his leg and taken to a Manhattan hospital for examination. Police are currently investigating both shootings and no suspects were available at press time
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4129

All this bull shit makes me love pac all the more. Like him and big were the biggest and the best. All the rappers now just pail in size. Pac' beef was real , you never doubted it. game and 50 could be doin this for money. Just listen to all of them, pac or biggie would smash these mutherfuckers without even finishing a full bar. The game and 50 dont have the right or talent to be acting like gods.

RIP - 2Pac the Don Killuminati
RIP- Notorious B.I.G

S. Fourteen

^ Pac had beef with anyone who took Big's side.. Isn't that what 50 is doing with Ja Rule? Pac had beef with Snoop because Pac pretty much thought he was disloyal, isn't that what's happening with Game?

With that said, it's ok to think that Pac and Big have the right to act like Gods but they really don't have anything to do with this shit.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
i think the difference is, ppl havin votes , surveys on when 50s gona die when games gona die & all that. 50 could be actin like pac but it seems its all foldin fast, and completely in jus a few days....

plus 50s retarded as hell played with 'boss of bosses' shit even. What pac called jealously,and ppl openin their mouths and shit 50 calls everyone whos pulled his card. pac didnt get thrown round like that nobody even rly talked until it was over

lol with that said, fuck both game and 50 :thumb: :thumb:
its gay how ppl say all this one day and the next they gota pick a side when none even is close 2 havin anythin to do with anything nothing everything.
peace

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Dunno if this is all hype or what, but I knew from before that G-Unit and Game had their differences. They didn't agree on many issues. Hell, even when I went to see Y.Buck at a show here, he didn't even promote Game's album. He took the time to tell us to cop 50's album, but not Game's. If Game was really part of G-Unit like some ppl say he was (IMO he was never, but he took the time to scream out G-UNIT!!) I think Buck would help promote his album unless they weren't cool.

Edit: Especially when Game says in the Angie interview that him and Buck are the closest and Game saying that Buck is his homeboy and shit. If Buck felt the same, for sure he'd help his dude Game and give him a shoutout to promote, but whatever, who knows whats real and not

I'm sure Game is gonna be talking about this when he comes down here for a show in the end of March.

By the way, why did Game change his name to 'Hurricaine Game'? Might as well call him 'FruitCup Game'.. Jeez..

Anyways.

Peace

i doubt this is to promote 50s album and this beef is all fake, like it is really pathetic if they gonna go through all that and have fake shootings and beef to sell a cd, i really doubt it

zak

i dont post much here, but i read often.

well i thought i was long overdue for a post, so here it comes....

i heard the 50 interview, and i can see his side and the fact that he put a lot of work into Game's album and didnt gett much recognition, but the whole "beef" shit is stupid, 50 shouldnt expect Game to ride for him so much, especially when he isnt even treated like he is part of G-Unit, like someone mentioned above, Buck was not promoting Game at the concert but he was promoting 50. They didnt ever treat GAME well, they treated him like an outsider, from what I hear, and what has been said, it was only business. So why should Game jump in on 50's beefs? It is a business relationship, 50 still gets paid on Games sells, does he want Game to suck his dick too? He didnt disrespect shit, so 50 shouldnt expect a BUSINESS PARTNER to jump in on a PERSONAL BEEF. Thats stupid. Plus if it was about that, then 50 cent should get pissed at EMINEM, cuz he got wtih FAT JOE on LEAN BACK, remember that? And him and EM are Close too.

50 is tooo cocky, at best he is an Average "C" rapper. He just got popular cuz of no real reason. Just had an opening in the rap game, and he took it.

GAME doesnt know much about the business, and he is making rookie mistakes, like getting with Dipset, but at least he is real, he aint fake doing it for the money.

remember yesterday when someone posted who will die first 50 or game and you guys dissed him, now let me ask you guys who will die first maybe its relevent now

zak

Kryogenikz said:
i think Em did the Lean Back Remix BEFORE Fat Joe did the NY NY song.

maybe, but i think he (50 cent) thought Fat Joe was talkn shit subliminaly for a while now. but i dunno

good beef, keep it going. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online