50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit, Shooting at Hot 97

east West again

i'm a die hard Pac fan, and i hate to admit this, but the comparisons now between 50 Cent and 2Pac are much closer these days. regardless of all the shit that developed, 2Pac was mad at biggie for biting his style and not giving Pac any shout outs/ props/ respect on wax. biggie sold huge. more than 2Pac had at that point. now with this gunit beef, Game is selling, Dre was focused on Game's album and bringing back the west. 50 didn't get the attention and he's starting shit because of it. Game might outsell fifty. and if Game doesn't outsell fifty, they will be close in sales, and 50's jealous.

and 50 has a right to be, em and dre spoiled him on GRODT. but this may get very bad. gunit pulling each other's cards. you know where that ll get them, jail and graves. seriously, no matter how much you hate on them, they are straight hood. who's deciding if they are real or not? us. that's fucking funny. they both came from shit and neither of them would be someone you would want to have to pass on a dark street before they dropped albums.

imo, 50 and Suge should be together.

DirtyDirtySouth said:
east West again

Game might outsell fifty. and if Game doesn't outsell fifty, they will be close in sales, and 50's jealous.
50 will sell way more than game. let me just say that one more time so nobody's confused, 50 will sell WAY MORE THAN GAME.

luciano24 said:
Just seen this post about what KSlay is saying on the situation. Not sure if its 100% truth or BS.

50 told game to diss nas and the others, then when he found out he was doing a song with nas he told him do it and you are OVER. He then dissed game.

Game came to the building with BWS and in the end one of BWS was shot 2 times but will be ok.

Also said that 50 is going to diss eminem and dre and he wants nothing to do with interscope <------not true.

roaches said:
* I didn't know that the Game ever was a member of G-Unit.
* Why would you brag about writing the Game's lyrics?
* 50's going to break ties with Dre if he sides with the Game? He should ask Royce how that worked out, and in the meantime bump Snoop's second and third albums.
* 50 Cent seems like a pretty unhappy man.

:thumb: i havent been to this site since the old one was hacked, and im just realising now how much shit 50 cent has been talking

And damn this thread deserves another post like this:

The average streethop/2pacboardmembers is fucking stupid. The question is do we care? Do we even know that? I mean another east vs west? ''Kid'' you must be crazy. This board is fucking bleeding to death with all the hundred and 50 threads about bullshit. This board is getting so sad pplz posting in old threads again. The underground railroad get's totally ignored you know ova at D12world they talk more about it than here maybe I should go there too...So many jay-z fifty and suge knight haters and so many eminem immortal technique and nas dickryders. I seriously ask myself what the fuck I am still doing here...This board is getting so fucked up.

The few posts that stand out in threads like this are the ones that expose all this bullshit and say its a marketing trick but 4 posts later everybody's acting like a groupie again.Shit's so wack pplz making thread about an Aftermath website!!! I mean ppl all I am asking you is to start thinking again don't be the typical rap fan please. Is that really too much? :confused:

luciano24 said:
all i can say is if you don't want to read a topic then don't click on it. Your the one reading all this shit. no one forces you to.
you are completely right but that has nothing to do with all the stupid comments 2pacboard members make...

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I know man, that is what I was saying.

He ain't all that & he needs to konw this. 50's letting him know.

Btw, have you checked that shit I PM'd you about yet?
LOL I don't remember what you PM'd perhaps i never got ur pm cuz my pm box wus full

one mc on dj said:
And damn this thread deserves another post like this:

The average streethop/2pacboardmembers is fucking stupid. The question is do we care? Do we even know that? I mean another east vs west? ''Kid'' you must be crazy. This board is fucking bleeding to death with all the hundred and 50 threads about bullshit. This board is getting so sad pplz posting in old threads again. The underground railroad get's totally ignored you know ova at D12world they talk more about it than here maybe I should go there too...So many jay-z fifty and suge knight haters and so many eminem immortal technique and nas dickryders. I seriously ask myself what the fuck I am still doing here...This board is getting so fucked up.

The few posts that stand out in threads like this are the ones that expose all this bullshit and say its a marketing trick but 4 posts later everybody's acting like a groupie again.Shit's so wack pplz making thread about an Aftermath website!!! I mean ppl all I am asking you is to start thinking again don't be the typical rap fan please. Is that really too much? :confused:

get the fuck out then?

one mc on dj said:
LOL I don't remember what you PM'd perhaps i never got ur pm cuz my pm box wus full
You replied to me though lol.

I guess the relaxed Dutch drug laws do have some downfalls!

It was about that internet address you gave me....remember I was asking if you to check the list....

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You replied to me though lol.

I guess the relaxed Dutch drug laws do have some downfalls!

It was about that internet address you gave me....remember I was asking if you to check the list....
oh no I havent checked the list tho...

Shot 21

I am glad The Game has left G Unit and have been saying this shit will happen for a long time. Game can now rep the West properly. I hope Dr Dre and Eminem drop 50 Cent. He gonna cause Shady Aftermath too many problems with all this beefing.

The Game >>>>>>>>>>>>> 50 Cent

two187pac said:
get the fuck out then?
So uhh you are now saying you refuse to start thinking again? I truely believe you are an intelligent person and I believe alot of members who post in here are but uhh im saying when you look at the threads and posts you can't tell... :eek:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.