50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit, Shooting at Hot 97

^^
Yes they are.

I know a lot of people who don't who the fuck Game is.

With this they will hear more about him, realize he has/had the same backing that 50 had & buy his shit......seriously.

I hate to speak on this because we know nothing so we speculate but what we do know is

1) Game is very arrogant and boasts a lot
2) 50 Cent feels as though Game is not giving him the rightful credit for helping make his album sell
3) Game does not consider himself G-Unit, he considers himself NWA and represents G-Unit because it's good business
4) This can be justified by the fact that Game is willing to make tracks with Nas who isn't in good terms with 50 Cent

I have never favored 50 Cent but he does not deserve the bashing he is getting about this SPECIFIC situation. He brought Game in and has the right to kick him out.

I agree with those who say this is music to Yukmouth and Murder Inc's ears. It's just a loop hole for Yuk to get at Game yet again, and for Ja Rule to get revenge on 50. If I was Ja Rule, I would focus on dropping a hard ass album like Nas did with Stillmatic. Once fans are feeling my shit again as they are getting fed up with 50 Cent, I attack 50 with a heavy single to make people anticipate my next of album. Though, my main problem is Game, he pisses me off for using Eazy E's name to build a career up. Worst, instead of being a West Coast leader, he goes and allies himself with The East Coast's hot card because it will help him blow up. As far as his skills, he has good lyrics but a lazy delivery. Knowing Yuk's character, he will use this as an opportunity to destroy the Game and step up as the West Coast King because unlike Game, he is more deserving of the title.

Everyone saying that 50 already was made before he joined aftermath have a good point. The truth is though that 50 only had the support of new york, once in da club dropped he got the support of the world. 50 prob would have gone plat on another label if he hadnt had joined aftermath but there is no way he would be as big as he is now.

50 seems to be the one causing all the hassle. Toy soldiers gets released and what does 50 do ? He starts a beef with jadakiss and fat joe, these r two people who's 50's boss eminem has recently done tracks with. That is blatenly putting eminem in an awkward position , eminem has already stated he respects d block and terror squad.

And now 50 is moaning about dre not giving him enough beats. 50 should be grateful that dre even supports him.

I know 50 brings in a lot of money with g unit. Personally i would drop him if he dont improve his attitude or dre could have another death row situation with the label crumbling from the inside due to the attitude of a few people. Do eminem and dre need this head ache of 50 starting beef with one of his own label mates ? Dre needs to sit 50 down and remind him of his position, 50 is a memeber of a team. He aint even the leader dre and eminem r above him !

First 50 did make hisself with the mixtapes. Thats true. I am not disputing that. But Dre and Eminem made 50 even more of what he is today. 50 should be happy that dre was even wanting to get on the cd and produce some tracks. To me from hearing Games and 50's cd, Dre did more for Game than he did for 50. Out of this, I have heard, that Game and Dre have became close. I don't see 50 or Game being dropped by the label. Would not be good buisness. But with Eminems upcoming tour, will Game and 50 be on the same tour or will 50 be dumb and not tour with Em? The hottest label right now is almost at its downfall if Eminem and Dre don't sit these two down and talk to them and get this resolved.

My question is this, would 50 diss Eminem or Dre if they went and did some work with Jada, Joe or Nas. I think he would be stupid to. Disrepectful in my eyes. I have said this before and will say it agian. This reminds me of when Snoop and 2pac went at it. 2pac wanted Snoop to diss BIG and others. Snoop had no beef with them, so he told pac he would not do it. This is the same situation of Game/50, with Game having no beef with Joe, Jada, or Nas. History is repeating its self. Lets hope it don't end with another hip hop murder.

I like both Game and 50. I don't care about the beef but its getting ridiculouse when people start getting shot. Don't they remember 2pac and B.I.G.? Maybe they need to be reminded of what happen to them. Lets hope this don't esculate to that.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
^
A lot of 50's beef with Game is that Game ain't a team player
The thing is everyone talks about the budden beef but the reason y game got involved with that was coz he was being a team player. 50 and budden were throwing little disses at each other and 50 basically sent the game to get him after budden made those remarks on that freestyle.

^^ 100% wit you on that one....It takes a realer man to realize the situation at hand...and to be the smarter and more business like in this conflict...as being there both makin legal green now...they got light in the there futures because of the rap game...and it'll be stupid to throw it all away..

Just downloaded a clip offa gunit. He says fuck aftermath fuck dre fuck eminem.. Don't know if it really him but it sounds like him? If that shits true then 50 cent is an ignorant fuck. Eminem started his career. The only reason 50 cent is makin that much is because eminem used his name to start him.

XxXxDanXxXx said:
Just downloaded a clip offa gunit. He says fuck aftermath fuck dre fuck eminem.. Don't know if it really him but it sounds like him? If that shits true then 50 cent is an ignorant fuck. Eminem started his career. The only reason 50 cent is makin that much is because eminem used his name to start him.

please upload this clip and don't use rapshire please, thanks

And they still have love for Flex, apoligizing to him for having to leave. That's some fucking loyalty from 50 and the crew.

"Flex my man, he gon bump my shit"
-50 Cent, Poor Lil' Rich

why are people all talking like 50 cent has no street cred? you cant deny he was a crack dealer, or that he was shot and im sure that he shot people. it makes no sense for ppl to be like "50 cent is a bitch and would be nothing without dre" I remember 50 was pretty hot before dre and probabyl would continue to be without him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.