50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit, Shooting at Hot 97

ok can i say i tollldddddddddddddddddd yallllllllll soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muahahahahaa, i predicted the fat joe - 50 beef, and i predicted aftermath wow not even 3 months into the year im right :D

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
You know what,I think 50 was right to kick that nigga out of g-unit.He cant just be doing songs with nas when 50 just waged war against him.Also all these beefs game got into then take pictures with the niggaz he is beefing with then they become freinds.Going against the grain and doing videos with jim jones when he wasnt suppose to.Which so happens to be where the game said"if 50 was to die today id be getting paid from a white boy at interscope"You think 50 aint hear it or heard about it?...I told yall so now its going to game dickryders vs g-unit dick ryders,and the game dick ryders,which were originaly g-unit dick ryders till the game became their favorite out the group.

gggggggggg-unit 4 the game,lol he was so good at,iOmg and if yukmouth release that tape of game stripping,Its a done deal.

does anyone remember snoop/pac beef about Snoop wasn't going to take his side....Snoop up on NY radio saying he would have pacs back but he had no beef with anyone....history does repeat its self

well if 50 is mad at him coz of that then that is real sad...whats wrong with helping other rappers out? It's all good for the rap game...did suge and them get mad when pac helped out e-40 and other not well known bay area artists? Nope coz there aint nuthin wrong with that! Hip Hop needs to come together...not go apart coz of tarts like 50 cent...what a bitch this 50 cent clown is

This is truly some dumb shit on 50's part, I mean just cause he's on the dude's lable he's suppost to ride with him, you think Em or Dre was gonna get involved in the beef with Nas? Shit they got respect for him, and it's a smart move by Game not to get invloved with that shit, and from now on keep his mouth shut. What an ego 50 Cent has, beefing with all the popular rappers today, including the top don. This is a sad day for hip-hop once again, and everyone just sit back and get a first class view at the fall of 50 Cent, you'll probably never see a guy who sold 11 million records, fall so fast.

The game told me he had nothing to do with the shooting...He said he is still good with Banks and they was shooting tho but they were shooting some other things and scenes for Banks new movie... ;)

7Datskat34 said:
I can't say that I care about what happens to either of them..
They should have never disrespected Yukmouth, he's fucked wit Richie Rich, Dru Down and Shock G. He's an OG even if he's not as popular as G Unit. I think 50 and Game need to apoligize to Yuk, listen to Operation Stackola, realize that's a real record.
What does 50 need to apologize to Yuk for? For not respondin to any of disses and giving him publicity? 50 didn't say or do shit to him. Yuk considers himself the world's most hated, when most of the world doesn't even know he exists. Thats nigga's clown.

xxx

luciano24 said:
East Coast Vs West Coast Pt.2 ... Eminem and Dre leave AfterMath/Shady behind start new label...this is what is going to happen another sad day for hip hop
Youre and idiot. Em is from Detroit. No one is leaving their own labels.

xxx

Criminem said:
roaches said:
* I didn't know that the Game ever was a member of G-Unit.
QUOTE]

No I'm sure he never was a member of G-Unit. He singed by aftermath and not G-Unit Records. In his contract is nothing mentioned about G-Unit.
Wow! i didnt know you had a copy of his contract. WTF

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online