The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Yea he's out for the next game. I been watching NBAtv all day staying up to date with all the news and shit. Reportedly, Perkins stayed up with Rondo til about 3am talking to him about game 7.

Lakers better win this shit. I think i'm going to Staples Center to watch the game outside on the big screen ahaha. Fuck it.! There's gonna be madddd cops, and riot control, etc. etc.

ArtsyGirl

Yeah, they better be ready to play as hard as they did in Game 6, Celtics arn't gonna just roll over.

I really hope if LA win the fans don't riot. Celebrate but don't burn shit!

lakers takin it. i just hope kobe doesnt go 'me against the world' the world on them and forget about his teammates. plus lakers got homecourt and the bench play is better at home.

Kobe

celtics in 7

oh shit im in the L.a. thread
True, we do get the odd Clippers fan in here once in a while.

Lakers better win this shit. I think i'm going to Staples Center to watch the game outside on the big screen ahaha. Fuck it.! There's gonna be madddd cops, and riot control, etc. etc.
Have fun if you do make it down to Staples :D

Yeah, they better be ready to play as hard as they did in Game 6, Celtics arn't gonna just roll over. I really hope if LA win the fans don't riot. Celebrate but don't burn shit!
Nothing would make the Celtics more happier than winning it all at the Staples. As for the riots, they've stepped up security already. Police said they're gonna go Rodney King 2.0 on any trouble makers. Well they didn't say that, but you get my point Chief: Extra officers to monitor Game 7 in Los Angeles - ESPN Los Angeles

What's your point? Should we be talking about how Boston stepped up Police for after Game 6? Feel better doubs?
The Boston cops were out for Game 6? LOL!! Check this out:

The Larry O’Brien trophy was in the building, as was Boston Celtics legend Bill Russell, along with boxes and boxes of T-shirts and hats designating the Celtics as the 2010 NBA champions. None of them became part of the postgame program. The Lakers made sure of it, clearly and convincingly, thumping the Celtics, 89-67, and forcing a Game 7, in case it wasn’t clear by the time Russell headed for the exit with three minutes left Tuesday at Staples Center.

ArtsyGirl

I always find that funny, all the organisation "incase" the Finals get decided, like in Game 6, but it doesn't so they all go back and start again... haha...

The Sixers have agreed to trade Samuel Dalembert to the Kings for Andres Nocioni and Spencer Hawes, according to a report from Chad Ford of ESPN.

RealGM Note: Dalembert is entering the final season of his contract.

Nocioni is owed $6.85M, $6.65M and $7.5M over the next three seasons.

Hawes, a member of the 2007 NBA Draft class, will become a restricted free agent after the 10-11 season.

Both Dalembert and Nocioni have frequently been mentioned in trade rumors, largely due to their bloated contracts.
i thought nocioni would be a nice role player but he completely fell off after that one good season he had. overpaid role players, hate em.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online