The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Kobe

L.A did not play well during the first half. If they keep this up, they'll lose this game. Who would have thought that after all the criticism, Artest would be the one to keep the Lakers in game 7?

man, artest tries to do too much. just play a simple game, kobe you too.

i cant believe doc took out rondo.

6min left and celts are in foul trouble.

lakers best drive 2 the lane and draw fouls. dont settle for contested jumpers.

Scoobyffc

great fucking 4th quarter

Artest is NUTS he is promoting his rap album and thanking the psychiatrist ..and all his homiez
haha

PAU GASOL IS A LEGEND...

Kobe was off today but still managed some nice numbers

NICE FINALS

Shadows

That was a great finals compared to last.

Artest totally redeemed himself, because he was playing like shit that series.

KOBE MVP

yeeeeeeeeeeeah

Come on Phil Jackson, Go for the 3peet!

ArtsyGirl

The series was insane. I'm just so happy they won. Gasol came through. And kudos to Sasha, off the bench with big time shots.. I <3 Odom for the decision to throw it down court and end it :)

Phil needs to come back, part of me says go out with the perfect ending, but another 3-peat??? C'mon!!

ARon

Wow what a game, great defensive effort by both teams. LA chose to play there best defense all season in the 4th quarter, and it showed! LA All Day. If it were possible I'd kiss you right now Artsy lmao. I'm all hype. Already told my work I'm not coming in tomorrow if the Lakers win, time to go back to ordering more drinks, just had to celebrate with the SH people real quick! World Champions!

Edit: SAY QUEENSBRIDGE!

YESSSSSSSS! 2009-10 NBA CHAMPIONS!

Yo, i was at Staples Center for the win! Check out these videos i took on my phone! ahahahahaha fuck yes!

On the 2nd one you can hear my homie saying "Yo, lets get the fuck outta here!"
He was scared as shit! ahahahahahaha. I was having fun with all the Laker fans ahaha.
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^lol

Reporter - "What's this mean for you Kobe.....?" Kobe - "Means I got one more than Shaq"

Video Library - cbs2.com

Ron Ron during post-game press interview: "Kobe trust us and made us feel so good. And he passed me the ball. He never passes me the ball. KOBE PASSED ME THE BALL!!! And I shot a threeeeeee. And Phil didn't want me to shoot the three. I heard him. Cuz he's the Zen Master so he can speak to you without.... you know? He can speak to you and you don't need a microphone, you can hear him in your head: 'Ron don't shoot. Don't shoot.' I said WHATEVER!!! *BONG. DING* Ohhhhh yessssss!!!"

lmaoooooooo

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.