The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Kobe

ron ron during post-game press interview: "kobe trust us and made us feel so good. And he passed me the ball. He never passes me the ball. Kobe passed me the ball!!! And i shot a threeeeeee. and phil didn't want me to shoot the three. I heard him. Cuz he's the zen master so he can speak to you without.... You know? He can speak to you and you don't need a microphone, you can hear him in your head: 'ron don't shoot. Don't shoot.' i said whatever!!! *bong. Ding* ohhhhh yessssss!!!
lmfao!!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
If Boston won, I'd be ecstatic too, but the bottom line is, this game fucking sucked. It's like people forgot the first 43 minutes and focused on the last 5 minutes. Hey, Kobe sucked. Lakers sucked, except for offensive rebounds. Boston sucked, but in different ways. This game was a let-down for neutral basketball fans. Artest and Rondo hit threes. I mean, you know the universe is fucked. These guys can't shoot for shit.

Kobe

^^If you're watching your team win back to back titles over their greatest rivals in game 7, after being humiliated two season ago by them, those details mean absolutely nothing.

Watching Bryant miss 11 of 14 shots in the first half caught the attention of a certain M. Jordan. That would be Marcus Jordan, Michael's son, who tweeted, "NO ONE...And I mean NO ONE should EVER [compare] kobe Bryant to my dad an say that he is anywhere near close to my dad."
Someone who is Jordan's son is touchy. There can only be one #23 and there can only be one #24. The reason a lot of Chicago Bulls fans are mad today is because they have always used the six ring tag to brand Bryant a failure. My Aunty in Chicago watched the Bulls 3-peat twice and, she is absolutely fuming with the Lakers win right now.

roaches

If Boston won, I'd be ecstatic too, but the bottom line is, this game fucking sucked. It's like people forgot the first 43 minutes and focused on the last 5 minutes. Hey, Kobe sucked. Lakers sucked, except for offensive rebounds. Boston sucked, but in different ways. This game was a let-down for neutral basketball fans. Artest and Rondo hit threes. I mean, you know the universe is fucked. These guys can't shoot for shit.
You're on crack. That game was an amazing display by two elite defenses playing their asses off. The theater alone made it great.

I saw the press conference with Ron Artest ahahaha, he sounds like he's on something. Funny guy.

I think i'm going to the parade, but i heard that shit was exhausting last year... my friends all told me.

ARon

You're on crack. That game was an amazing display by two elite defenses playing their asses off. The theater alone made it great.
I was gonna say the same thing to SOFI, the fuck are you thinking. Not good? That game was incredible. So many lose balls being fought for, people all over the floor, so physical, every little thing was so important and the players played like it, amazing. It wasn't a great offensive output but everyone knows that's not what wins in the NBA. I loved watching that game

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
There was a lot of open shots and poor decision making. Not to forget the horrible reffing.

Ever heard of an up and down, ref? Well, my 5 year old stepbrother has.

ARon

There was a lot of open shots and poor decision making. Not to forget the horrible reffing.

Ever heard of an up and down, ref? Well, my 5 year old stepbrother has.
All three of those have happened in every single game ever played lol, I mean come on. Then you choose that one call on Pau to complain about a missed call? The reffing was horrid throughout the series, missed calls at the end of games nearly every game. But...It's all in the game © Omar Little

ArtsyGirl

I guess some people just don't enjoy watching a defensive game. Me myself loved it, you could tell every player was wanting it. I hate games where they just run the plays and you can tell it's not really their best effort defensively, you get that alot in regular season games. Also sometimes offense is determined by how hard the defense is playing, people are gonna miss shots if the defense is pushing hard. Although Kobe did say the hoopla of Game 7 got to him.

I agree with the umpires, but as Aron (?) said its been that way all throughout the series, who knows if we would have even had a Game 7 if you had good calls all the way through. You can't use that now that the game is over, it was only a 4 point game. But on the other hand if the Lakers lost I'd probably bitch too.

ArtsyGirl

There is a difference, but don't you think sometimes defensive games impact offensive games? But also in BIG games players fuck up. I don't know that it was the greatest Finals game ever, which I've heard, but it was damn good. I enjoyed it and even though at the time I was cringing I loved that it was a close game.

If Celtics won would you feel the same way?

ARon

I don't know who gave more back to their country Manute Bol or Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo( I used to have a poster with his full name on it lol). Seriously though, those two guys are great people, true ambassadors of the game as they say. Must be an African thing...I've heard of Mbenga being the same.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.