The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

^i also had the bobcats winning lol. i still think they got a chance in the series but its gonna be tought since they aint got a low post scorer.

damn mavs shot 20 more FTs than the spurs. the spurs big 3 problem missed like 8 lay ups. blow up the roster, i dont wanna lose in the first round every year.

jefferson 4pts in 30+min... you sir are a bum.

I think before the series began, we knew who was going to win lol.

Yoooo, the Jazz got a sick win against Denver. What a performance by Dwill. 33pts 14ast. They are shorthanded, and they still beat a very good Denver team. Wow.

Can't wait for tomorrow's games. Playoffs are the shit.

Kobe

Man, what happened to the Bulls team that took the Celtics all the way to game 7 last year? At least Joakim Noah is making the most of the press coverage he's getting.

Afterward, the most brazen of the Bulls, said he had no regrets about his comments.

"Not at all," Noah said. "You like it? You think Cleveland's cool? I never heard anybody say I'm going to Cleveland on vacation. What's so good about Cleveland?"
Noah's comments are all directed to Lebron, and his free agency during the upcoming off season. That's what's ticking off Cleveland fans the most. Would they be really so riled up about something one player says about their city? I remember Sacramento fans took it in stride when Phil Jackson made comments about their city being an 'old cow town'. Besides burning Lakers jerseys, many of them came with cow bells to the next game :D They played their part in adding to the legend of it being the loudest arena in the NBA back then.

Dwill had a brilliant game. It's always interesting when the away team gets one win on the road. Not to mention the injury trouble the Jazz are having. It was a good show. I'll be watching the Lakers/Thunder game 2 tomorrow. Looking forward to that as well.

yea d.will went off last nite.

bulls lost their perimeter scorers. they lost ben gordon to free agency and salmons in a trade, now they cant score. i wonder what this team would be like if they didnt lose bg/salmons and drafted beasley instead of rose.

Kobe

^^I missed the first quarter of the Lakers game because of a f!@#$%g baseball game on ESPN.

Thunder put on a huge fight in game 2, they seem to be getting that confidence they need to win a game. The game at Oklahoma should be interesting............home crowd will be fired up as well.

Kobe

There's a new trending debate amongst sports journalist now. Is the Lakers #24 getting too old? ESPN even have a poll asking who you would rather have on your team for the next three years. Durant or Bryant. Most people say Durant.

Bryant, rather Black Mamba, was not available for comment but released this statement:

“After 13 years, you’d think muthaf!@#%s would know better by now.”’

roaches

atdhe.net
channelsurfing.net

Usually good places to find streams.

I'm mad Scott Brooks benched Sefolosha down the stretch, he was playing GREAT D on Kobe. I like Jeff Green and all (go Hoyas) but c'mon.

Shadows

I got into a FB war with some dude claiming that Cleveland were going to sweep EVERY team until they hold their trophy.

I dunno why I even bothered. SMH.

Kobe

Cleveland to sweep every team?? They're good but, not that good. Even the three peat Lakers swept every team until they eventually dropped game 1 of the finals to the 76ers. Yep, you shouldn't have bothered :D

OK, Joakim Noah's sister is hott. Damn, she looks so cute in that hat as well. Just coz of her looks, she's gonna be more famous than her brother now. Even in Cleveland. Ha!

Congo cash is still to get some game time. I think the Lakers should be more concerned about how many times they got blocked. 17 swatted shots by the Thunder is almost like playing a one sided NBA Jam game.

Can't argue about this Oklahoma City Thunder's Scott Brooks named NBA coach of year - ESPN

For that best-in-the-NBA turnaround, Brooks was recognized Wednesday as the NBA's coach of the year. He received 71 of 123 first-place votes and 480 points to finish ahead of Milwaukee's Scott Skiles (26 first-place votes, 313 points) and Portland's Nate McMillan (9, 107).
I can however argue about Van Gundy comments about scheduling. Why, does he keep going on about scheduling of games and, still say he understands why things are the way they are. If you already know, why bring up the discussion? Back to back playoff games would absolutely wear out teams. Remember that overtime marathon that happened last years with the Bulls/Celtics? Hows a team supposed to play another game the following day? Like the playoffs aren't energy sappers already.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.