The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Kobe

^^Haha!

How about Kevin Durant winning the scoring title? Like you said way back Yak, purest scorer in the game right now. Bright future ahead of this guy and, I think his development is brilliant. People will argue that Lebron sat out but damn.........give people their props.

I really hope he gets by his career without major injuries.

Playoffs??? Let's get ready to rumble :D

Oh shit, i didn't even know who the Lakers were playing i've been so busy with school. Fuck ! I'm trippin. Kobe Vs. Durant. I guess we'll see who really is the best of the two here...

Heard Durant and Phil Jackson have been talking shit.

Kobe

^^How's it going with the school work?

So, no prizes for guessing who ESPN is backing to win the NBA Finals. I'm dreading the moment Lebron makes another game winning shot at the buzzer. We'll have to see it over and over, until something else happens. Sportscenter will normally be something like this:

Sportscenter Anchor 1: With the NHL Playoffs being highly unpredictable, fans now have one last shot in getting their predictions right. Kris Letang will get credit for the game-winning goal, but those who watched Game 2 of the Penguins' Eastern Conference Quarterfinal series know who really won the game for them.

Sportscenter Anchor 2: Speaking of game winners and who really won the game for their team, how about Lebron James hitting that game winner two weeks ago against the __________?

*overkill replay angles of a Lebron game winner shown, as praise is heaped on Lebron's ability*

*Senators vs Penguins highlights then proceed*

:nuts: J/K I personally think Lebron is an amazing athlete.

^hell yea, theyre done for sure. they cant score for shit.

luol deng like all duke players get paid, get injured.

kevin garnett is a bitch. he threw a hit then jetted lol. hes prob gonna get suspended.

Kobe, school is crazy at this point. Just finishing up the semester lol.

Yo, the Heat put up a good fight today, but couldn't keep the damn lead ! Agh ! I was watching !
Utah also put up a good fight with their shorthanded squad.

Can't wait to see tomorrow's games. It's going to be awesome.

Kobe

^^Tell me about it. Good luck though. I'm busy writing up a thesis for my final project. Thank goodness I'll be done before the NBA finals. Then I'll wait for graduation......

Melo dropped 42pts..........Damn!! That's got to be the highlight of last night.

Quote of the night (yes I'm a Celtics hater)
Richardson sounded off on both Garnett and Pierce after the game.

"I was trying to get over there to take the ball out of bounds and [Garnett] started to talk to me, so I talked back. I don't have any business talking to him, he was on the ground crying. I don't know what was going on, two actresses over there, that's what they are.
Finally, in case some of you are wondering who I'm rooting for in the playoffs, I'm going with the Lakers :D

Bynum is back, Congo Cash is out. I wonder how the Lakers will cope without having a pure center on the bench.

Los Angeles Lakers' D.J. Mbenga has emergency eye surgery - ESPN Los Angeles

roaches

KG is just sad. Carmelo Anthony, on the other hand, is...

i was very wrong about my wizards this year but i was right about the bucks and charlotte... bodog owes me two car payments for that one.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.