The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Nahh no fight. It was really physical though. Artest was getting pissed off, and so was Kobe, but i dont recall seeing any physical altercations between anyone. I watched the whole game too.

roaches

i didn't see a fight but i stopped really watching towards the end. i did see foam fingers and at least one water bottle getting chucked on court. for a drooling horde that can't find their seats until tip-off, lakers' fans sure do take it personally when their world champ squad loses for only the fifth time all year.

brandon roy is killin it so far--that's how you put a team on your back. i'm surprised this is the best game of the holiday.

9 teams in the west are atleast 500 and 3 other teams are near 500. thats crazy. a lot of the bottom teams from the west have improved. east has stayed the same, only 4-5 teams that can compete daily.

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Los Angeles Lakers forward Ron Artest(notes) suffered a concussion and injured his left elbow after falling at his home.

Artest didn’t travel with the Lakers to Saturday’s game at Sacramento after tripping over a box and falling down a flight of stairs at his home on Christmas night, the team said in a news release.

He was treated at UCLA Medical Center, undergoing a CT scan and receiving stitches in the back of his head and his elbow. A neurologist examined him on Saturday and confirmed he had a concussion, the team said. Artest is day to day.
Idiot. Musta been doing those MTV cribs videos again.

^LOL

Tracy McGrady says he's ready to see more action for the Houston Rockets.

The Rockets decided he won't see any action for at least two games.

Three days after McGrady said he wanted to increase his playing time, the Houston Chronicle reported Rockets general manager Daryl Morey said the team would rest McGrady during this weekend's games and would consider changes to the rotation once it

"I'm a player, man," McGrady said in the Chronicle. "I don't make these decisions. I just abide by whatever they bring to me. That's the plan. I'm not going to argue and fight with them -- just run with it. I felt it was time [to increase the routine of playing seven to eight first-half minutes].

"I'm not going to cause any confusion or confrontations. As a player, that's what I felt. They obviously feel different. That's what I have to roll with."

McGrady has played a very limited schedule after returning from microfracture surgery on his knee midway through last season. The Rockets have held him to the same pattern of playing time since he returned to action on Dec. 15 against the Detroit Pistons.

According to The Chronicle, Morey said the decision to bench McGrady was temporary, based partly on the player's dissatisfaction with how he was currently being used.

"Where we go next deserves a lot of discussions and talking to Tracy, and figuring out what the best next step is," Morey said to The Chronicle. "Tracy didn't feel like this is working in terms of working him back in. We want to develop the best next step. We'll figure out what's next when we get back to Houston."

Morey said neither McGrady nor his representatives have asked for a trade, and McGrady said no one had asked for his playing time to increase. He voiced his displeasure
just trade him...

^Yea, build around the other players. Tmac is getting old now.

Broken finger, fucked up Elbow and all. Still, the Lakers beat the Kings in double OT. Awesome game. Tyreke evans is a sick ass rookie.

kings lost cuz in the first OT jason thompson flopped, tryin to draw a foul. if he didnt flop, he wouldve had the chance to box out gasol.

yea evans got game even thou he choked at the end.

roaches

i'm gonna resist saying something about how lakers fans can id shannon brown by his ass... visanthe shiancoe exposing himself was much grosser than this, though--no one should ever had to see that.

how did the celtics drop one to the clippers?

^rofl! looks like he's marching hahahaha. I heard the celtics lost, i didnt watch it though.

Yea and for lakers fans to ID shannon brown by looking at his ass... it puzzles me. Must have been a girl or something. Or maybe later on during that same telecast they showed that shot again, but with shannon fully dressed.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online