The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

roaches

that was powerful. no matter how you feel about him as a player, if you're unmoved by AI's passion and don't want him to prove his doubters wrong you're a shit-eating pederast and i pray a post-partum abortion by chainsaw falls upon you.

in other news, THIRTY-SEVENTH overall draft pick dejuan blair dropped 18/11 in 22 minutes on the best team in the league.

Kobe

that was powerful. no matter how you feel about him as a player, if you're unmoved by AI's passion and don't want him to prove his doubters wrong you're a shit-eating pederast and i pray a post-partum abortion by chainsaw falls upon you.
WOW roaches, those are some pretty strong feelings you have there.

NEW YORK (AP)—The NBA suspended Milwaukee Bucks coach Scott Skiles one game without pay Friday for his actions toward an official, becoming the first coach to receive such a penalty in nearly seven years.

The NBA also said Skiles refused to leave the court in a timely manner. He will serve the suspension on Friday night, when Milwaukee plays at Detroit.

Skiles was given two quick technical fouls and ejected late in the first quarter of Wednesday’s 104-102 loss to the Washington Wizards in Milwaukee. He was hit with the first for screaming at official Sean Wright over the lack of a foul call, then came farther onto the court directly at Wright to continue his protest and was thrown out with 29.7 seconds left in the period.

After the ejection, Skiles walked all the way to halfcourt to continue his argument before leaving.

The last NBA coach to be suspended for an interaction with a referee was Utah’s Jerry Sloan, who was banned seven games in January 2003 for making contact with an official.

NBA executive vice president of basketball operations Stu Jackson, who handed down the penalty, would not comment.

No comment cause its bullshit. I think every coach should have the right to argue a call. Doesn't deserve a suspension though.

roaches

it's jay-z's birthday, they had to do it.

when gerald wallace doesn't get/take his shots, the bobcats lose. he's one of the most interesting ppl in the world, imo.

No comment cause its bullshit. I think every coach should have the right to argue a call. Doesn't deserve a suspension though.
did you see what he did, though? he def went above and beyond. it was fucking hilarious.

strange game tonight in chinatown. as g as earl boykins is, i don't think he's made for extended minutes. those little legs get worn out after a while, lol. arenas looked more like himself than at any point this season, though.

turkoglu's final shot was incredible (not a good enough performance to replace Ilyasova as my token Turkish hero for the season, though) and Bosh was an ANIMAL.

bargnani is just awful imo. he is literally a walking exaggeration of the stereotype of the bitchmade tall euro. a week of wheaties and my kid sister could probably post up on him. he and mike d'antoni probably exchange lewd text messages on the reg.

Snowman

GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who saw that!? Who was a witness!?

I saw That, i jumped out of my chair.

GIVE KOBE THE MVP TROPHY, thats the shot of the year. Lebrons shot last year was garbage compared to Kobe.

Fuck Wade..he got that shit look on his face in the end. O' Neal should have been ejected for hanging on the rim.

Hell Yeah im wit ya Killuminati. LAKERS BABY!!!!!!

Kobe

^^LOL!! The way I jumped around, one would think that was a championship winning shot.

Props to Derek Fisher as well. He made a huge three pointer to keep the game close. I'm gonna watch that game winning shot over and over again. The way the defenders were after him and the way it went right over Wade's hand is all classic.

Heck.......someone post it as on here as soon as it gets on youtube.

David Stern says he expects to see a woman in the NBA within the next decade. I'm not sexist in any way, and I have respect for female athletes, but I don't think any female could make it in the NBA. It sounds more like a marketing stunt and if Stern is this desperate to get female viewers, then fuck the NBA and I will never watch a game with a female in it. The NBA has enough females...they're called cheerleaders. And Sasha Vujacic.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.