Oh MY God: Fat Joe On VMA's

or they're smart and let someone else do the job for them. i wouldnt let someone call me a pussy over national tv to rile up sales when im already getting paid.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Rukas, you sure about Kanye? I remember seeing his face and it didn't look like he was verbally attacked either, whatever, we'll see what happens within the coming days.

A bunch of interesting shit. Dunno why they would go after Kanye other than the whole "Guilt by association" deal, but if it turns out to be true then things are going to get interesting.

what was common's rap all about ? i dunno if i heard it right .. but i heard him say :
" im not 50 cent but bitch its ur birthday " ... what did he mean by that?

TCD

Kanye doesn't fuck with G-Unit,Terror Squad or D-Block but he was messing around with The Game long before the 50 beef. He made Dreams and did the Whole City Behind Us with The Game as well as Crack Music.

Or maybe it is because Late Registration is about to be released and 50 is just saying how he is still #1.

TCD said:
Kanye doesn't fuck with G-Unit,Terror Squad or D-Block but he was messing around with The Game long before the 50 beef. He made Dreams and did the Whole City Behind Us with The Game as well as Crack Music.

Or maybe it is because Late Registration is about to be released and 50 is just saying how he is still #1.
Remember how 50 dissed Ja in that line where he said "Fuck The Source, I'm on the cover of Rolling Stone"? Kanye can say "Fuck Rolling Stone, I'm on the cover of Blender and Time"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.