Oh MY God: Fat Joe On VMA's

What exactly happened with the whole Dr. Dre and Snopp Dogg thing? or is thier a video someone has that I could watch it? I've only saw a real quick clip of that.

I dont think either. i actually heard 50 say 'fuck joe' and the way he said like with the laid back tone, like he aint worth it to take seriously that fuck dude. on the other hand joe look angry but stil dont beleive neither of them. they fucking clowns thats all.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
50 didn't seem to be into his performance at all. Notice how he wasn't giving a shit during 'disco inferno' for most of the rest also. I'm sure he jsut wanted to say something about Joe the whole time, but whatver, we'll just have to wait and see what goes on.

FlipMo said:
Was thinking the same. lol

I was thinking the same thing.....

If you missed it now don't expect to see it for a while. They won't ever show any of the disses again, that's for sure. They'll cut this awards show up as bad as the Eminem/Triumph The Insult Dog conflict.

Either way, Fat Joe was stupid for saying that because 99.8% of the people there came with police protection. He insulted every rapper there(even though it was funny, and he was smooth in doing it). And 50 was dumb for just not sliding in some sly remark about Joes record sales...they showed too much emotion.

Anyone else notice that Puffy isn't at all acknowledging 50 Cent? Anyone else think he might be a little upset over this Ma$e thing?

DrugBa11ad said:
What exactly happened with the whole Dr. Dre and Snopp Dogg thing? or is thier a video someone has that I could watch it? I've only saw a real quick clip of that.
Source Awards '95 in NY. Alot of the NY audience was boo'ing west coast artists. And Dre and Snoop went onstage to accept an awards, there was some boo'ing and Snoop flipped out. "What! The East Coast aint got no love for the Dr. Dre!? And Snoop Dogg!? Y'all dont love us??? Well let it be known then, we dont give a fuck! We know ya'll East! East coast in the muthafuckin house!!"

FlipMo said:
Notice Kanye West's face in shock, but a excited shock? lol...
diddy looked scared. Snoop looked scared as fuck. probably had flashbacks of his 95 award show comments.

but did the fans booed either one of them when they dissed each other? dont think so. dont think fans booed at all.

Eric

FlipMo said:
Notice Kanye West's face in shock, but a excited shock? lol...
Damn I didn't see that. But I noticed how Puffy was like dappin' Fat Joe like...DAMN DOGG THATS HOW U DO IT. Like he was takin' Fat Joe's side. Twas interesting.

Eric

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
diddy looked scared. Snoop looked scared as fuck. probably had flashbacks of his 95 award show comments.

but did the fans booed either one of them when they dissed each other? dont think so. dont think fans booed at all.
When Fat Joe made his comments...first you hear a kind of Shock & Awe from the crowd...then some boos.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.