Oh MY God: Fat Joe On VMA's

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Aristotle said:
Joe>50 in terms of what went on at the VMA's.
How do you figure? Fat Joe made a smart ass remark, got booed, made an angry face, and went off stage. On the other hand, 50 cent cursed at his ass, called him fat, a fuckboy (why?), and looked like a straight G doing it. All while the crowd cheered crazy for him.

ARon

Man Joe didnt get boo'd, he made them speechless, you heard gasps. Joe was witty and shit with that, who was expecting that who. But the sarcasm is their i think?

ARon

^Reallly? Man i was expecting that at all, he came out and like slapped me in the face with it. Especially when he did it, right before he announcees the winner, you aint supposed to say shit but the persons name stand aside and clap. It was a real smart ass comment, had a good laugh.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Aristotle said:
Man Joe didnt get boo'd, he made them speechless, you heard gasps. Joe was witty and shit with that, who was expecting that who. But the sarcasm is their i think?
He did get booed and there were some "fuck you's" in the crowd. I have the video.

i don't like fifty but im not siding with anyone, Joes comments were boo'ed becuz it was uncalled fo 50 was cheered becuz of his defiance towards the comments... i think evry1 disses 50 bcuz his trax are wack.. there all the same with regard to content now hes got his hands on MOb Deep and MOP all were gonna hear is GGG-UNIT and bling-bling now no more Shook Ones decent trax anymore.

i dont think Kanye was involved anywhere although i'd say 50 wouldnt be overly chuffed with him for doin thetrack wit Game

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
I think Fat Joe > 50 at the VMA's too

What Joe said wasn't witty, but enough to touch 50's feelings ... If Joe would have said that and walk off of said and 50 didn't say nothing ... it would have been small ... but 50 blew that situation up ... he should of been like "ya heard something me, I heard nothin" but no lets screams and diss the hell out of Fat Joe .... that is why I thing Joe came out better in that situation

shinehigh said:
I think Fat Joe > 50 at the VMA's too

What Joe said wasn't witty, but enough to touch 50's feelings ... If Joe would have said that and walk off of said and 50 didn't say nothing ... it would have been small ... but 50 blew that situation up ... he should of been like "ya heard something me, I heard nothin" but no lets screams and diss the hell out of Fat Joe .... that is why I thing Joe came out better in that situation
yep .......

At the end of the days Joes comments were unexpected by the time fifty came around you figured hed say some shit.

Plus fifty got bleeped all sick so it didnt matter.

S O F I S T I K said:
He did get booed and there were some "fuck you's" in the crowd. I have the video.
If there were boo's they certainly weren't noticeable on the live cast. Anyway it's pretty obvious the tenny boppers will boo, 50's their hero.

BTW did anyone see Hilary Duff's b/f? Dude looked like a ghost.

Zero Cool said:
If there were boo's they certainly weren't noticeable on the live cast. Anyway it's pretty obvious the tenny boppers will boo, 50's their hero.

BTW did anyone see Hilary Duff's b/f? Dude looked like a ghost.

serious though, thus the reason Fat Joe will never go plat.. in this day and age. But yes Hillary Duff b/f looks bad but thats punk rockers for you I kid, but yea thats how it is but she lookin good though, not as chunky

ARon

S O F I S T I K said:
Yeah that was Tony Yayo? or someone with G-Unit screamin Fuck you, who cares that is dumb, everyone else was laughin, after the initial gasp, and the boos came from the paid crowd in front, who cares about them. And its not like the boos were loud.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.