Oh MY God: Fat Joe On VMA's

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
yea just saw that.

fat is a bitch. he said he would deal with them only once and now dissin on national TV. i dont like g unit nor fat joe but he was wrong here.

dont know about anybody screaming 'fuck joe' but that line he said was wrong.

if in future this beef heats up and joe ends up dead, this be the reason.
i guess you saw the 'incident' on television like tHE OTHER MILLION PPL around the world, how do you NOT no if something else happened BEFORE fat joe or even yayo/fitty when they were on stage?

and oh yeah he was calling out p8ssys that need protection, JUST COME WITH YOUR TEAM IF YOU THAT SCARED OR JUST DON'T COME OUT AT ALL

and joe being dead? do you even know who fat joe is, and i'm not talking about the rapper? joe is from the bx and goes to bk, shaolin, strong island, queens, and harlem without POLICE PROTECTION

pclvson said:
i guess you saw the 'incident' on television like tHE OTHER MILLION PPL around the world, how do you NOT no if something else happened BEFORE fat joe or even yayo/fitty when they were on stage?
I'm just saying what happend and what i heard just like anybody who was watching from TV. if you were there and heard it with your ears 'fuck joe' good for you.

I dont know what happend prior to the show, i dont care what happend. im just saying what happend at the show.

pclvson said:
and joe being dead? do you even know who fat joe is, and i'm not talking about the rapper? joe is from the bx and goes to bk, shaolin, strong island, queens, and harlem without POLICE PROTECTION
I dont care who fat joe is or where he from bronx or wherever or he needs police protection or not. trust me he can get touched.

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
I'm just saying what happend and what i heard just like anybody who was watching from TV. if you were there and heard it with your ears 'fuck joe' good for you.

I dont know what happend prior to the show, i dont care what happend. im just saying what happend at the show.

I dont care who fat joe is or where he from bronx or wherever or he needs police protection or not. trust me he can get touched.

first off fitty BROUGHT joe's name out FIRST, for whatever reason, AND JOE SAID HE WOULD ADDRESS THE SITUATION ONLY ONE ON FCK FITTY, now for what joe said about the police protection hey he was calling it how he sees it, joe is ALWAYS IN MIAMI, as much as he is in new york, and HE'S ALWAYS IN EVERY CLUB THATS POPPIN, without police protecting him

as for WHY joe said it first that night, i'm saying nobody knows what happened UNLESS YOU WERE THEIR, and i'm NOT TAKING SIDES, BUT IF YOU TALK SHIT and hide behind a badge, then fck u, which i KNOW FITTY DOES, and that's why i don't support him by buying his music and say real recognize real, don't sleep on joe, i just wished he wouldn't have THREATENED FITTY'S LIFE, BECAUSE OH BOY WILL GET TOUCHED

why the fuck are people talking about getting touched

anyone can get fucking touched
even the president can get touched and you guys are talking about rappers

just as much as joe has killers 50 got killers. and both them know this shit is not worth dying for even if they say so

pclvson said:
first off fitty BROUGHT joe's name out FIRST, for whatever reason, AND JOE SAID HE WOULD ADDRESS THE SITUATION ONLY ONE ON FCK FITTY, now for what joe said about the police protection hey he was calling it how he sees it, joe is ALWAYS IN MIAMI, as much as he is in new york, and HE'S ALWAYS IN EVERY CLUB THATS POPPIN, without police protecting him

as for WHY joe said it first that night, i'm saying nobody knows what happened UNLESS YOU WERE THEIR, and i'm NOT TAKING SIDES, BUT IF YOU TALK SHIT and hide behind a badge, then fck u, which i KNOW FITTY DOES, and that's why i don't support him by buying his music and say real recognize real, don't sleep on joe, i just wished he wouldn't have THREATENED FITTY'S LIFE, BECAUSE OH BOY WILL GET TOUCHED
I was just saying what i saw and thought happend in that night at award shows.

and regardless joe needs police protection or not which i still doubt that he dont need, what he said was wrong, he knew what he was saying and that it wouldnt not have ended prettty. come on, you not blind.

I used to have a lot of respect for 50 but hes becoming a fuckin sellout. He disses people for no reason to hype his album and then you never see him without a whole fuckin precinct of cops. Hes an entertainer, not a gangster. Gangsters dont need or want hundreds of cops around them.

50's curse words were edited heavily on some cable providing systems. Some people heard everything and some people heard nothing but bleeps. 50 cent said Fuck Fat Joe and the rest was edited and thats all I heard. I heard he even called him pussy in the midst of all that. If you read it on a news report, it reads that 50 cent compares fat joe to a woman's vagina. There are even reported rumors that a confrontation of fat joe & 50 cent took place after the vmas.

And for the record when fat joe made that comment, 50 cent immediately had rushed down to try to confront joe in the middle of the presentation, but the cameras didn't show 50 approaching the stage. It's a good chance that it was 50 cent who said fuck fat joe though.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Hituup said:
50's curse words were edited heavily on some cable providing systems. Some people heard everything and some people heard nothing but bleeps. 50 cent said Fuck Fat Joe and the rest was edited and thats all I heard. I heard he even called him pussy in the midst of all that. If you read it on a news report, it reads that 50 cent compares fat joe to a woman's vagina. There are even reported rumors that a confrontation of fat joe & 50 cent took place after the vmas.

And for the record when fat joe made that comment, 50 cent immediately had rushed down to try to confront joe in the middle of the presentation, but the cameras didn't show 50 approaching the stage. It's a good chance that it was 50 cent who said fuck fat joe though.

Ya, I just read that 50 Cent actually ran down to confront Joe, but it wasn't shown on Camera either.

Hituup said:

i guess 50 is still gangsta while all of you thought he softened up

where was banks in all this?

not sure if anyone said this or not but kanye did do a track with jada anyways...on his last album...gettin it in or somethin like that...not a bad combo at all.....

50 cent is not soft just because he walks with police. He walks with police to get attention because it makes his entourage look big, which will make him look important. In reality, 50 cent can KO probably anybody in this music game. 50 cent is a boxer and was even in some golden glove tournaments, so he can really knock out fat Joe if he wanted to like he said he would do on the radio some time ago. He was managed by I think Emanuel Lewis or Mayweather's father.

Hell, if 2pac had the amount of police that 50 had with him that night in Vegas maybe the shooter would have caught or even shot at the scene. Suge Knight even had cops on his team, although dirty cops, they were still cops, he could've snitched or got anyone he wanted arrested.

I suggest Suge also get cops back down with his entourage, so he won't get shot randomly in public.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Ghetto_Ghost said:
i guess 50 is still gangsta while all of you thought he softened up

where was banks in all this?
That ain't my case. Most of the people here chance there opinions about rappers as much as they chance their panties.

I still dislike 50's music. If he would go back to his 'Power Of The Dollar' style it would be nice, but he's just trying to sell and make money. You can't blame him, even if you hate the music he's doing.

One thing I've never denyed is that 50 can whoop ass if he wanted to. It's just been dissapointing that he hasn't been releasing any good diss tracks, cause you know he has the potential to do it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online